Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,653 members, 7,823,851 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Ikeja Electricity Distribution Apologises To Customers Over Zero Power Supply - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikeja Electricity Distribution Apologises To Customers Over Zero Power Supply (20354 Views)

FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout / Help!!! Zero Power Supply By PHCN Immediately After Renewing Their Contract. / Dangote And Bill Gates Reward Zamfara State With $1m Over Zero-case Polio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Apologises To Customers Over Zero Power Supply by anonimi: 3:39pm On May 26, 2015
nnamdibig:
GEJ is leaving Nigeria in darkness after spending billions in power sector.

And OBJ who is the navigator of APC spent $16 billions to procure plenty blackout, not so

Even the Daura President while he was military DICTATOR left us in darkness even though no one knows how many billions the R3tarded One spent as pe Decree 4 tinz sad

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2090179_buharinopower_jpeg076a5ac049bdb0d76435be4901421bce
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Apologises To Customers Over Zero Power Supply by pinkyruledworld(m): 3:39pm On May 26, 2015
Wo cares? Ibedc lawa
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Apologises To Customers Over Zero Power Supply by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 26, 2015
How long is this going to continue?
We need electricity.
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Apologises To Customers Over Zero Power Supply by elderhimself(m): 3:39pm On May 26, 2015
Then they will start to open their rotten mouths to say that privatisation of d power sector was d best.....#Bullshit

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Apologises To Customers Over Zero Power Supply by permsec: 3:40pm On May 26, 2015
trigar12:
AWON OLORIBURUKU
I feel your pain brov.

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Apologises To Customers Over Zero Power Supply by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 26, 2015
Apologizing as if it was constant before

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Apologises To Customers Over Zero Power Supply by Jedix(m): 3:40pm On May 26, 2015
Hmm inbteresting
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Apologises To Customers Over Zero Power Supply by elderhimself(m): 3:40pm On May 26, 2015
Or their power stations also operates on fuel??...........#screwed up fellows!
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Apologises To Customers Over Zero Power Supply by cooljude(m): 3:43pm On May 26, 2015
to hell with them. Won't they still collect their electric fee for this month inform of tariff for prepaid meter and normal electric fee for those without meter. I have been a follower of Jonathan and i understand that he is winding down in his government but he is still our president and his silence on this issue is not encouraging. Those marketters hoarding our fuel should be heavily regulated joor. So dey can take Nigeria to the mud at their wish.
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Apologises To Customers Over Zero Power Supply by oloriooko(m): 3:43pm On May 26, 2015
I trust Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) they mist surely bring more bills to pay for the blackout.
Ikeja disco, una try sef to apologise, we in Abuja do not expect nothing but more bills from AEDC. hian!
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Apologises To Customers Over Zero Power Supply by simplynola(m): 3:43pm On May 26, 2015
Good, Its understandable. Atleast this is the first time electric company will be apologizing
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Apologises To Customers Over Zero Power Supply by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:43pm On May 26, 2015
Thunder fire them!
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Apologises To Customers Over Zero Power Supply by permsec: 3:45pm On May 26, 2015
nnamdibig:
GEJ is leaving Nigeria in darkness after spending billions in power sector.
Blame it on GEJ.... Am sure Nigeria experienced steady power supply pre-gej era. gerrout!
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Apologises To Customers Over Zero Power Supply by ashile(m): 3:45pm On May 26, 2015
we don hear abeg give us light

we need us light we plead oooh
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Apologises To Customers Over Zero Power Supply by solbamm: 3:47pm On May 26, 2015
You acknowledged that there is no light supply to ur precious customer, yet bills are flying around to the same customer. how come the nepa bill when no service rendered?

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Apologises To Customers Over Zero Power Supply by tattesco(m): 3:47pm On May 26, 2015
Just give us light
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Apologises To Customers Over Zero Power Supply by Beremx(f): 3:47pm On May 26, 2015
Oildichotomy:
Estate, estate, abeg make we hear word
we have succeeded in chasing them out today after a second attempt to disconnect. they think they can deceive us with the two hours of light they gave us today. their next coming won't be funny.
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Apologises To Customers Over Zero Power Supply by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 26, 2015
pocohantas:
Does anyone know why there's usually no power supply when there is fuel scarcity?
I want to know Please.
NUPENG and PENGASSAN on strike. No gas to generate electricity. The former strike was just independent marketers so generation was going on.
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Apologises To Customers Over Zero Power Supply by meforyou1(m): 3:52pm On May 26, 2015
No drop of light all over abuja since sunday. NEPA take note
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Apologises To Customers Over Zero Power Supply by Ariyke: 3:55pm On May 26, 2015
Na dis yeye company dey serve my area
Keep ur apology no light still
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Apologises To Customers Over Zero Power Supply by santori: 4:05pm On May 26, 2015
anonimi:
Hope rising.

Sure sign they are working on turning things around.

Thanks to Jonathan power sector reforms that should start bearing better fruits shortly.

I don't think you are okay upstairs. ikeja distribution company never blink light for my area for the past 3wks you dey here dey yarn dust

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Apologises To Customers Over Zero Power Supply by 9jatatafo(m): 4:08pm On May 26, 2015
Vampires!!!!
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Apologises To Customers Over Zero Power Supply by tunde1200(m): 4:09pm On May 26, 2015
1250W for the whole of lagos?!

Its a crazy situations here in Nigeria oh lord!.
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Apologises To Customers Over Zero Power Supply by JayJustus(m): 4:09pm On May 26, 2015
Neduzze5:
Yes... E good. At least dem don apologize.

These ones for here no dey ever apologize. Na to bring heavy electricity bill keep face like munchkin.

How person go dey pay 40k as electricity bill per month? Upon still, the kin mumu light na once in a blue moonangry

baba buy the prepaid card...since we started using that in my family our bills don't even pass 2k in a month...imagine a family of 5 plus one extra nigga...all grown ups you know the kind of stuvvs we consume...buy the meter phcn will do shakara at first but you'd get em
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Apologises To Customers Over Zero Power Supply by Neduzze5(m): 4:12pm On May 26, 2015
JayJustus:

baba buy the prepaid card...since we started using that in my family our bills don't even pass 2k in a month...imagine a family of 5 plus one extra nigga...all grown ups you know the kind of stuvvs we consume...buy the meter phcn will do shakara at first but you'd get em

I need to understand how that prepaid meter works first. Will you be willing to answer my questions?
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Apologises To Customers Over Zero Power Supply by watchindelta(m): 4:12pm On May 26, 2015
yeye apology but u ppl no dey refuse d moni even as light no dey dey shocked shocked
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Apologises To Customers Over Zero Power Supply by fairheven: 4:13pm On May 26, 2015
But. Seriously wateva happened to our HYDRO POWER station?,do tlhey also use gas to power them All the" ghost power " station been commissioned By Jonathan are now performing on full capacity,that we have seen
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Apologises To Customers Over Zero Power Supply by akpatagoddy(m): 4:16pm On May 26, 2015
2 much of abeg Na dey poised dis country
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Apologises To Customers Over Zero Power Supply by ProfyJay(m): 4:17pm On May 26, 2015
pocohantas:
Does anyone know why there's usually no power supply when there is fuel scarcity?
I want to know Please.
The turbines are usually powered using petroleum products...if there is fuel scarcity it would consequently affect

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Apologises To Customers Over Zero Power Supply by anonimi: 4:20pm On May 26, 2015
santori:
I don't think you are okay upstairs. ikeja distribution company never blink light for my area for the past 3wks you dey here dey yarn dust

na because make you for nor omit am na im make I bold this portion =>

Sure sign they are working on turning things around.

But upon all,................ embarassed undecided shocked
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Apologises To Customers Over Zero Power Supply by Kunleayo: 4:21pm On May 26, 2015
Arant nonsense. USELESS IKEDC I live within the area and I have not had light since Thursday 21st of May 2015 till this morning. I ran away from home monday morning because I knew i can have a feel of life again if I get to work because we run gen 24/7 at work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leo Ogor Could Be Sacked Over 6-Month Sickness / Nigerian Women Warned Not To Come To Britain In Government Campaign / State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.