Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1050168 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by solin: 12:30am On Jun 02, 2015
Pls we the accountants need help, I also v 5yrs wrk exp in accounting,bsc accounting,can ielts exam b sub with another exam?also must one have an inter passport b4 commencing d az visa application? If yes where n how do I start d process?pls respond to our questions. Thanks
omooba2015:

Ok Thanks,pls send d web page for me to go through it... I m praying make them no ask for ICAN... I still have 8yrs working experience. I think it should work abi.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by weemee: 6:06am On Jun 02, 2015
bjayzeez:
where are all the human beeeeens

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by missakomaye(f): 7:39am On Jun 02, 2015
Bryanpro:
Abeg oh This form 157A,Australia student visa,part C,
((about your family)),question 76,is the question
including father,mother,brother and sister ? because am still a young boy
Are you less than 18? Cos if you are then you will need your parents to sign guardian form and all.
If you are above 18 then NO you are not suppose to include brother or sister or parents. If you are married or have a kid out of wedlock then you can include your spouse and or kid's name. Those are your family for the purpose of visa ofcourse. (Even if it's your father sponsoring you, he is not to be included in Part C family)
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by omooba2015(m): 8:34am On Jun 02, 2015
solin:
Pls we the accountants need help, I also v 5yrs wrk exp in accounting,bsc accounting,can ielts exam b sub with another exam?also must one have an inter passport b4 commencing d az visa application? If yes where n how do I start d process?pls respond to our questions. Thanks
I think,most people here presented ielts, u must have ur passport.... Go through the Australian immigration site, take time to study it, look at the type of visa that suite your package, maybe student visa or Skill workers... Good luck!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bryanpro(m): 9:33am On Jun 02, 2015
missakomaye:

Are you less than 18? Cos if you are then you will need your parents to sign guardian form and all.
If you are above 18 then NO you are not suppose to include brother or sister or parents. If you are married or have a kid out of wedlock then you can include your spouse and or kid's name. Those are your family for the purpose of visa ofcourse. (Even if it's your father sponsoring you, he is not to be included in Part C family)
Am over 18 years....Thanks so much missakomaye, I will just leave it blank then.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by solin: 9:41am On Jun 02, 2015
Thanks,I v gone thru it n discover,its d skill 189,also,can u direct me on where,I can obtain a genuein international passport
omooba2015:

I think,most people here presented ielts, u must have ur passport.... Go through the Australian immigration site, take time to study it, look at the type of visa that suite your package, maybe student visa or Skill workers... Good luck!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stepo707: 9:54am On Jun 02, 2015
Please who has contacts for ikeja high court.I want to certify my documents.how much is it to certify each page?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by omooba2015(m): 10:13am On Jun 02, 2015
solin:
Thanks,I v gone thru it n discover,its d skill 189,also,can u direct me on where,I can obtain a genuein international passport
Which states are you now..
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bryanpro(m): 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
stepo707:
Please who has contacts for ikeja high court.I want to certify my documents.how much is it to certify each page?
Just did mine @ mushin high court was charged #500 per copy...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by missakomaye(f): 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
stepo707:

lol, Contact for court ke, abi u no sabi say nitel landline no dey work again?
Any certification in Lagos Island is 200 per page, Fuel matter fit don raise am to 300. U should just budget N500 in case of any ish.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by solin: 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
Lagos
omooba2015:

Which states are you now..
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stepo707: 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
Bryanpro:
Just did mine @ mushin high court was charged #500 per copy...
500 box.dats a lot.hope they will collect 300bucks for each cos i wil be doing as much as 8 pages....who am i to approach once i step into the court?

missakomaye:

lol, Contact for court ke, abi u no sabi say nitel landline no dey work again?
Any certification in Lagos Island is 200 per page, Fuel matter fit don raise am to 300. U should just budget N500 in case of any ish.

who am i to approach once i step into the court?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by omooba2015(m): 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
solin:
Lagos
I did mine own Ogun state command, through a immigration friend working there,I collected it that day,without no stress.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by solin: 2:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
how much does it cost,can he refer me to a person in lagos
omooba2015:

I did mine own Ogun state command, through a immigration friend working there,I collected it that day,without no stress.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bryanpro(m): 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
solin:
I can refer you to the woman that did mine for me here in Lagos am immigration officer herself in Festac
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bryanpro(m): 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
stepo707:

500 box.dats a lot.hope they will collect 300bucks for each cos i wil be doing as much as 8 pages....who am i to approach once i step into the court?

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bryanpro(m): 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
stepo707:

Lol... I did about 11 copies that is about #5500...
People will approach you then you tell them wah u want to do and you directed to a lawyer or they can be your link to the lawyer
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by omooba2015(m): 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
solin:
No, I don't know anybody here in Lagos, I think it cost about 27k now. because, I did mine in 2013. With only 15k
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by asfalol: 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hello house,

I have BEng Mechanical Engineering first class. Can i get scholarship or fee reduction for my Masters in Australia? If yes, pls suggest schools.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bryanpro(m): 5:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
Is it true i have to receive a mail from the embassy to go ahead and pay the school deposit fee and arrange OSHC too?? Need Urgent reply
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lilspiceyy(f): 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
Bryanpro:
Is it true i have to receive a mail from the embassy to go ahead and pay the school deposit fee and arrange OSHC too?? Need Urgent reply
Bro uve asked dis question before na cheesy. Your COE and OSHC has to be included in your application. Be patient till u get your COE and oSHC (I guess your school is arranging dat for u) Google for the check list pls u will see the requirements.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by missakomaye(f): 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
Bryanpro:

See this link for checklist

http://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/checklists/student-572-streamlined-checklist.aspx

For more information check here(Teleperformance site)
https://au.tlscontact.com/ng/abv/splash.php

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by solin: 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
Thanks bro,It can b done at an immigration office in Aluasa
omooba2015:

No, I don't know anybody here in Lagos, I think it cost about 27k now. because, I did mine in 2013. With only 15k
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by missakomaye(f): 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
https://au.tlscontact.com/ng/los/page.php?pid=visa_info

FOR THOSE WHO WILL ASK FOR CHECKLISTS SUBMITTING IN TELEPERFORMANCE LAGOS OR ABUJA NIGERIA

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shapoh(m): 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hi, just certified mine today at Ikeja High Court. Just go straight inside down, the building before the first upstairs u'll see, a bungalow i guess. thats where u'll do it. its 200naira per copy. dont mind dose guys outside...the wanted to charge me 800 per copy. u"ll even get a receipt inside. just tell dem u wanna certify
stepo707:

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shapoh(m): 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
honestly i dont know the name nor the building name but i described it above
stepo707:

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
Abeg dis one wey dem dey ask for notorized copy of ur biodata page for ur passport, were dem wan stamp d visa put abi na e visa ni? this is quite different from uk visa o. Mo confuse gun!!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stepo707: 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
shapoh:
Hi, just certified mine today at Ikeja High Court. Just go straight inside down, the building before the first upstairs u'll see, a bungalow i guess. thats where u'll do it. its 200naira per copy. dont mind dose guys outside...the wanted to charge me 800 per copy. u"ll even get a receipt inside. just tell dem u wanna certify
Thanks bro you have been helpful.will go do mine on thursday
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by omooba2015(m): 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
solin:
Thanks bro,It can b done at an immigration office in Aluasa
Yes... Just go there straight, u can talk to any officer. And no give person your money Dem go do am for u oo
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shapoh(m): 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
yea, just ask for state treasury office. thats the name on the receipt
stepo707:

Thanks bro you have been helpful.will go do mine on thursday

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by solin: 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
omooba2015:

Yes... Just go there straight, u can talk to any officer. And no give person your money Dem go do am for u oo
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bryanpro(m): 3:45am On Jun 03, 2015
Hello to everyone and thanks to all those that has been helping us out here .... Pls I need the direction on how to get to TELEPERFORMANCE office LAGOS, I already have the address but don't know how to get there from Oshodi... just the way to get there....

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11