Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1046811 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
Yes bro!

That's the spirit, yours may be a different C/O. You will get your grant soon. Watch Out!!!

Pmiller1:

Wow.... Congrats...applied same date through teleperformance...mine is loading...

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by doromay: 4:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
@ifeco n EEAA congratulations

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pmiller1: 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
erictack203:
Yes bro!

That's the spirit, yours may be a different C/O. You will get your grant soon. Watch Out!!!

Always on the lookout.. Ameen bro!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by EEAA: 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
Pmiller1:

Wow.... Congrats...applied same date through teleperformance...mine is loading...
It will drop soon by God's grace. Thank you.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by EEAA: 5:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
Thanks deleyi20. Yours will drop soon. God is on the throne.
deleyi20:

Congrats!!!!!!!! Wow, I'm so happy for you... Truly A November to Remember. More blessings coming our way in this group!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by EEAA: 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
Thanks 2posh. God bless you.
2posh:

Congrats EEAA cheesy

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 2posh: 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
EEAA:
Thanks 2posh. God bless you.

You're welcome. God bless you too.

Did you finally submit a statement of account? #JustCurious grin
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Adetoi01(m): 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
November to remember indeed! Happy for you sir. My own dey load too.
EEAA:
Beloved e-family, with gratitude to God Almighty and all of you, I testify to God's faithfulness in my life. My SVP 573 visa has been granted with a dependent (my daughter).

I applied on 22nd Oct., lodgement on 26th, visa granted today (9th Nov.)

God bless you all for your support. Great news will continue to flow IJN
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by EEAA: 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
grin. No, I did not
2posh:

You're welcome. God bless you too.

Did you finally submit a statement of account? #JustCurious grin
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by EEAA: 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
Adetoi01:
November to remember indeed! Happy for you sir. My own dey load too.
Thanks. God will perfect it.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
please house, still waiting for your contributions.
Thnx.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
nkechima:
Good afternoon e-family, I am here again with anoda question.... Pls, can a 3years part-time diploma be equated to Oz diploma?

Please, help someone in need. Na beg I dey beg ooh
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ifeco1: 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
EEAA:
Beloved e-family, with gratitude to God Almighty and all of you, I testify to God's faithfulness in my life. My SVP 573 visa has been granted with a dependent (my daughter).

Congratulations

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
nkechima:

Please, help someone in need. Na beg I dey beg ooh

There's no way anybody can answer that as none of us is an assessment officer.

Your best bet is to go to the website of your assessing authority for further information. Nevertheless, if your diploma has all the required courses and units, I don't think doing it as part time will hinder a positive assessment. They have no issue with the method of study but the course content.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jayooh: 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
How much was d total fee for the Environmental engineering course?
Was d 14k inclusive of your OSHC?

Ifeco1:

Griffith University.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by FutureDon(m): 5:13am On Nov 10, 2015
scrollmeout:
Thanks bro. Back n better?? Shuo, where you go nah? cheesy I hope you weren't banned o

I wasn't banned oo. Na the workload jare.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chetaRay(m): 6:55am On Nov 10, 2015
EEAA:

congrats @ EEAA

the load has done it for you Nd I'm so happy for you. we are behind u by Gods grace
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by IsmailAbdul: 7:25am On Nov 10, 2015
Please I need advise or clarification, I think stanbic IBTC is trying to fraud me.
I made a purchased an online ticket from Emirates airline for N175,391 with my naira master card and I was debited accordingly, a receipt and the tickets were sent to my mail confirming the same amount. Only for a few days later for Stanbic to debit me another N18k+ telling me it was a reconciliation of a Mastercard rates and I told them I have been doing different types of transactions with the same card both home and abroad. I called Emirates to confirm, they told me I have been charged according to the fare I saw and I receipt they sent which is the same amount. There has never been such a thing before and they are telling me it's new.... Without notifying me. The transaction was done in naira on a local website which is www.emirates.com.ng. How come this fraudsters are making things up to steal my money. Please I really need your contributions on this... Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 7:28am On Nov 10, 2015
^^^^ Was the price in dollars before converting to Naira?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 10, 2015
bellong:

There's no way anybody can answer that as none of us is an assessment officer.

Your best bet is to go to the website of your assessing authority for further information. Nevertheless, if your diploma has all the required courses and units, I don't think doing it as part time will hinder a positive assessment. They have no issue with the method of study but the course content.

Thank you @ bellong. I have tried to locate where vetassess list out courses that gives positive assessment on dia website but couldn't, dat is why I came to the house to ask D question...... Please, if anyone have an idea or a particular place on dia web I can locate it........ HELP........(Studied Mass Communication and Nominated Occupations are Customer Care, Call or Contact Centre Manager or Print finisher)
Thnx
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by atrapon(m): 8:58am On Nov 10, 2015
EEAA:

what a month! Congrats...how come its only svp 573..sup wit 572 svp

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by EEAA: 9:01am On Nov 10, 2015
Thanks ChetaRay. God will work it out.
chetaRay:

congrats @ EEAA

the load has done it for you Nd I'm so happy for you. we are behind u by Gods grace
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tayotp: 9:19am On Nov 10, 2015
Good morning everyone.

Have a question to ask.

I got an offer from Deakin university,this school is under svp but my offer letter carries AL3.

My question- is it after I pay part tuition that the offer will now change to svp or what.i have offers from other school so I wanna be sure befor I make any payment.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 10, 2015
tayotp:
Good morning everyone.

Have a question to ask.

I got an offer from Deakin university,this school is under svp but my offer letter carries AL3.

My question- is it after I pay part tuition that the offer will now change to svp or what.i have offers from other school so I wanna be sure befor I make any payment.

I'll advice you Check the Course information again to confirm if it is eligible for SVP after which you call the school and discuss this issue with them until they give you a satisfactory response or you send them an exhaustive email concerning this issue...

Also ensure they change your status to SVP before you even proceed for any tuition fee payment. Finally, whatever decision you make, avoid AL3 status like your life depends on it... cheesy cheesy Cheers bro, All the best.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by debsty(m): 9:37am On Nov 10, 2015
Hello All,

Good to be here again. Please has anyone completed the PTE Academic before? I just got my results and want to send to ICAA to complete my assessment, however on the ICAA website , they have the following " For PTE Academic we require authorization to access the results online" . My question is, how do I give them the authorization or in what form would I be giving the authorization for them to access the results.

I would appreciate if anyone that has done this before, share his/her experience.

NB: I initially sent IELTS General to ICAA for my assessment but I can confirm now to everyone that they would insist on getting the Academic test before proceeding with any assessment.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by scrollmeout(m): 9:45am On Nov 10, 2015
erictack203:
572 SVP takes 3-4weeks. You will hear from them soon, did you frontload Medicals? Also, what about Employment contacts? Hope they are intact? DIBP verifies Employment. Also, print your SOP, your CV, your Family Details and DOB. They may call you for interview.

They mostly call employers to verify.

Your grant will land soon. Many blessings.

But guys @atrapon,. the website says 572 svp is no longer available for Nigerians, they will be assessed on AL3 even if packaged for Adv Diploma. @Atrapon, pls was this also the case for you? If yes, it then means she will need 3 months bank statement like my friend Ericktack203 told me. I'm trying to help my sis get this visa undecided confused

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kubbiebrownie(f): 11:14am On Nov 10, 2015
debsty:
Hello All,

Good to be here again. Please has anyone completed the PTE Academic before? I just got my results and want to send to ICAA to complete my assessment, however on the ICAA website , they have the following " For PTE Academic we require authorization to access the results online" . My question is, how do I give them the authorization or in what form would I be giving the authorization for them to access the results.

I would appreciate if anyone that has done this before, share his/her experience.

NB: I initially sent IELTS General to ICAA for my assessment but I can confirm now to everyone that they would insist on getting the Academic test before proceeding with any assessment.

Debsty, log into your profile on pte website and click on my account. You will see send score there, click on it and Type Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand in the field marked
   "Institution/Organization/Department/School" and click “Search"

•  Tick the box next to the name when it appears in the list.

•  Scroll down the page and then click “Next” and then “Next” 
  again to confirm.

Icaa will then be able to access and verify your test result.

You will receive an automated confirmation email that your test score has been sent.

All the best in your assessment.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kubbiebrownie(f): 11:26am On Nov 10, 2015
piusford:
. Dear Hally,
This can be of help to your question:
UKEAS
Pearson Nigeria
Both are located at Ikeja. As for detailed address, make use of google, you'll be fine.

@hally there is also a centre in Victoria island.
Kaplan international college
Address is sapetro towers, white building 3rd floor wing b, plot 1 adeola odeku street Victoria island Lagos.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by rusher14: 11:29am On Nov 10, 2015
Please house, what would be the procedure for obtaining an ordinary visitor's visa (tourist), what's the usual timeline and cost?

I've searched through this thread but it's quite lengthy and appears to be dedicated to students and immigrants.

Your response would be most appreciated.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
@Scrollmeout,

This is controversial, can you pls call me?

scrollmeout:

But guys @atrapon,. the website says 572 svp is no longer available for Nigerians, they will be assessed on AL3 even if packaged for Adv Diploma. @Atrapon, pls was this also the case for you? If yes, it then means she will need 3 months bank statement like my friend Ericktack203 told me. I'm trying to help my sis get this visa undecided confused
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by atrapon(m): 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
scrollmeout:

not at all,mine is SVP
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
Which website? Is it a particular School website or DIBP website. I know tafe NSW suspended SVP for 9ja applicants sometime ago but it has been lifted. Scrollmeout pls respond.

atrapon:
not all,mine is SVP

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa