Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,067 members, 7,828,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1049749 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 5:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
kennethagada:
please this 30 days is it including saturday and sunday or just working days (i.e monday to friday)?
Working days Monday to Friday excluding holidays 25 and 1 January, count babahusa grant date, count Mikey, count the former visa grant dates then you will know that you gave your self hpb.. cheesy grin grin grin, chetaray and pristine 7th-monday, 8th Tuesday and 11th Friday so make we relax
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
STAugustineOf13:
I started reasoning towards PFL.
Yes! Becox my refusal letter confuses me.
And I'm afraid if nothing changed in that application, when I re-applies. Denial would still be the outcome.

I've giving them Agent to review my matter and give me feedback.
Meanwhile some people are also advising me to look towards CANADA.

But b4 then, I have asked for a refund & them Refund team seems to be sleeping.
They've not send an Acknowledgement letter or anything.
And now I want to know if anybody here has ever gotten refund from AUSSIE and how Long does it take?.
I need to start thinking straight once more.
Bro... Think of pathways to universities, all these universities have colleges that u can apply to study a diploma course that lead to bsc 573 and its svp u can still meet up they are fast, I got three offers all 10,000auds per semeste.... Try it out u will sail on
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Babahafusaa: 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
Triggeredsam:

Bro... Think of pathways to universities, all these universities have colleges that u can apply to study a diploma course that lead to bsc 573 and its svp u can still meet up they are fast, I got three offers all 10,000auds per semeste.... Try it out u will sail on

Can you give us the name of the school?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jayooh: 6:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
Okay, thanks for the info
Best wishes

jorgan:

It's precisely 29,991 AU$ for 12 months. The program length is 12months. You won't be able to apply on your own, you will be asked to go thru an agent.

Just use PFL. Newcastle didn't require English when I applied. I just wasted my time writing ielts tests. Got an offer letter from the school very quick!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
Babahafusaa:

Can you give us the name of the school?
University of newcastle college, cutting college, university of Wollongong college, any university in Australia have a college... See mine but I have a college already that I used for my visa just backing up with an svp 573 in case my 572 fails but it won't says the lord grin

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pristine88: 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
Wollongong is not under 10k o
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
pristine88:
Wollongong is not under 10k o
Na soo bro but they have MSc in project management and logistics 9k by trisemester... But that area dey hmmm i know sure say show go dey there via regional area cheesy cheesy more over the courses might not be in the SOL lol grin
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kennethagada(m): 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
Thanks. from the counting, i applied on the 11th January 2016 so 30 working days is going to be 22nd of February 2016 which is the date my Orientation starts at Curtin University dat means arriving Australia will be by 25th to 26th February and Orientation is COMPULSORY. what do u advice i do? thou i front-loaded my medicals over 3 weeks before applying & all documents dully meet, do u think this things could add any speed up?
Triggeredsam:

Working days Monday to Friday excluding holidays 25 and 1 January, count babahusa grant date, count Mikey, count the former visa grant dates then you will know that you gave your self hpb.. cheesy grin grin grin, chetaray and pristine 7th-monday, 8th Tuesday and 11th Friday so make we relax
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
kennethagada:
Thanks. from the counting, i applied on the 11th January 2016 so 30 working days is going to be 22nd of February 2016 which is the date my Orientation starts at Curtin University dat means arriving Australia will be by 25th to 26th February and Orientation is COMPULSORY. what do u advice i do? thou i front-loaded my medicals over 3 weeks before applying & all documents dully meet, do u think this things could add any speed up?
(Speaking In a proff. Voice) Base on analysis with previous information at hand it looks like you will apply for extension instead of defer, cos July na ssvp... We never know the strategy wee go dey on ground who know tomorrow.. grin grin
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kennethagada(m): 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
no july intake for my course only February. Hmmm i dont think i will defer again let me just watch and see., thou i will start writing the sku immediately cus it happen to my sister in October 2015 wen she was going to Germany and the sku granted her a week extension so she missed orientation. but let me push and c. thanks
Triggeredsam:

(Speaking In a proff. Voice) Base on analysis with previous information at hand it looks like you will apply for extension instead of defer, cos July na ssvp... We never know the strategy wee go dey on ground who know tomorrow.. grin grin
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chetaRay(m): 10:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
Triggeredsam:

Count 30 working days from the day you applied... That's when you will get your visa... Check others that got there's it was exactly 29-30days so relax your visa is either Monday or Wednesday. Just like mine grin

trigger my man..... ur reply is very welkumd by me. cox to be frank i was one of d growing list of soon to be HBP patients. but im ok nw after reading ur reply. tanx for giving me hope nd helping a bro without a direct contact lolz..... till next week den. but i hv been carrying a summary of my student/school details nd SOP in my pocket incase im been called by pretoria so as not to be caught off guard.

praise nd worship loading .......... NEXT WEEK IT IS
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Oasoremi: 12:24am On Jan 15, 2016
Good evening house, can a 31 yr old person apply for Bsc/College. No education after school sat (since early millennium). And please we need advise on the cheapest school ever. I mean cheapest and the processes. Thank you
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogttcorg: 9:37am On Jan 15, 2016
You can try universities in china they are cheap and have the facilities.
kayswag726:
Pls can any body recommend any cheap medical school or university which I can study undergrad medicine,or any city with low cost of living,
Thanks in advance
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 11:25am On Jan 15, 2016
Romania is also cheap and ok. I have a friend there. Pays abt 5000euros annually.

ogttcorg:
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kayswag726: 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
ogttcorg:

nah,language barrier,i prefer English speaking country,thanks anyway
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STAugustineOf13(m): 2:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
Triggeredsam
Make sure you Refresh your Email by 2:30 pm on Monday.
Don't hesitate.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
STAugustineOf13:
Triggeredsam
Don't hesitate.
chaiii the rate my heart take they beat bro...no be small ohhhh e be like usain bolt own grin grin grin grin grin

i sure say na friday bro no be monday
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kayswag726: 4:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
Pls house how is the employment rate of Doctors in Australia, Melbourne to be precise,or where are they most wanted with high pay,and are students allowed to work
Please anybody should help me answer them,thanks in advance
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chetaRay(m): 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
STAugustineOf13:
Triggeredsam
Don't hesitate.

is it by 2:30pm dat dey send mails .....plz enlighten mw oooo @sTAugustineof13
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
chetaRay:

is it by 2:30pm dat dey send mails .....plz enlighten mw oooo @sTAugustineof13
Lol chetaray relax naaa... U na 573 u no suppose they run around like that
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by alcreas: 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
Honestly, I don't understand dis 30days countdown or 3weeks count down as well for SVP. I applied on the 27th of Nov 2015, 573 under SVP, but till date I haven't heard anything from Pretoria. I sent them an email a week ago cos the wait was just something else, but I haven't gotten any reply either. So out of curiosity I emailed Teleperformance where I lodged my visa application, stating to know the delay and this was their reply....."SVP/streamlined visa's are done online, not at the application centre. If you have lodged a paper application, the processing time is up to three months. Therefore you are still within the processing time, there is no delay. You should get feedback on the outcome of your application by the 27/1/2016 if you have applied on the 27/11/2015, which is three months".
So my question is this, are all SVP done online? And those of us that lodged paper application, does it mean ours would take longer duration, even if we are under the SVP as well?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
alcreas:
Honestly, I don't understand dis 30days countdown or 3weeks count down as well for SVP. I applied on the 27th of Nov 2015, 573 under SVP, but till date I haven't heard anything from Pretoria. I sent them an email a week ago cos the wait was just something else, but I haven't gotten any reply either. So out of curiosity I emailed Teleperformance where I lodged my visa application, stating to know the delay and this was their reply....."SVP/streamlined visa's are done online, not at the application centre. If you have lodged a paper application, the processing time is up to three months. Therefore you are still within the processing time, there is no delay. You should get feedback on the outcome of your application by the 27/1/2016 if you have applied on the 27/11/2015, which is three months".
So my question is this, are all SVP done online? And those of us that lodged paper application, does it mean ours would take longer duration, even if we are under the SVP as well?
Which one be this one again... Bro do u realized that they are people who courses will start February please ohhh that ur teleperfomance abi who ever them be recontact them and tell them and give them your correct details.... To avoid killing chetaray, me nurseafica and others abeg ohhh, please Nigeria is not eligible for online visa application if am wrong gurus correct me...just remain calm bro your c.o might be on leave that's all

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kennethagada(m): 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
Brother the truth is those teleperformance guys no know anything compare to info guys have here. i was chocked the day i went there. certain questions i already know the answer to i asked them again out of curiosity but brother the fun-bu and believe this are question whose answers are on DIBP site. the truth is i think Trigger is right on the 30 days count and according to that u are suppose to receive ur grant on the 8th January 2016, but remember the could be uncertainty like case officer who is not always on sit or so. but i blive by next week u will receive a big email.
alcreas:
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by alcreas: 8:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
kennethagada:
Brother the truth is those teleperformance guys no know anything compare to info guys have here. i was chocked the day i went there. certain questions i already know the answer to i asked them again out of curiosity but brother the fun-bu and believe this are question whose answers are on DIBP site. the truth is i think Trigger is right on the 30 days count and according to that u are suppose to receive ur grant on the 8th January 2016, but remember the could be uncertainty like case officer who is not always on sit or so. but i blive by next week u will receive a big email.
Alright then, you guys have made a lot of sense, let me choose to ignore that Teleperformance mail and be optimistic against next week. Sorry if I weakened any hope concerning d long wait..its just frustrating. Thanks for the response Tragger n Kenneth
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
Teleperformance has new staffs, with whom most of them are still undergoing training, most of their old staffs where laid off. ignore that email, its an hoax.

alcreas:

Alright then, you guys have made a lot of sense, let me choose to ignore that Teleperformance mail and be optimistic against next week. Sorry if I weakened any hope concerning d long wait..its just frustrating. Thanks for the response Tragger n Kenneth
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pristine88: 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
alcreas:

Are you sure you are on SVP cause that's unusual for an SVP...make dem no do anyhow oo...school dey resume 2 of feb
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STAugustineOf13(m): 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
There is no Actual way to count them days Nowadays.
B4 it was 9 working day, mine stayed A month and 11 days.
I Applied on 19th of November, get to Pretoria on 25th of November.
I Mail them 4 good times & on 30 December.
They denied me with Long-Tory wey dey run like Volkswagen old model.

Sholly applied on the same date, but yet to receive any feedback from them.
There's no shortcuts to good response.

I was thinking that I got that response on time becox I didn't complete their requirements by front loading (MEDICALS).

Seems like they divides it by COMPLETE & UNCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS. (4 my Mind ooo)

That way, they might want to look into a case like that to know what remains & demand for It.
Unfortunately that Mr.Peta came up with a hush-hush conclusion on my matter.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by alcreas: 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
Am very positive am under SVP, my COE stated SVP on it as well. The mail I got from Teleperformance was sent by the 'M.D- South Africa Australia Contact Team Teleperformance', although the mail I sent was directly to the Abuja branch Nigeria where I lodged my application. Honestly, I was confused and curious as well, cos I believe SVP doesn't usually take this long to process...but let me chill on the fact that my CO might have been on leave or something...just keeping hope alive
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Adetoi01(m): 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
Please, for those who applied through education agencies, try and contact them, tell them to check their spam/junk box as that was where mine laid for about a week. I feel for you guys as I can testify to the feelings I had about the suspense. If you know 21 - 30 days have passed, contact the agencies. Or better still, put a call to Pretoria on Monday morning, let your passport number be handy, they might ask for your teleperformance number too. Best regards.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 11:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
STAugustineOf13:
There is no Actual way to count them days Nowadays.
B4 it was 9 working day, mine stayed A month and 11 days.
I Applied on 19th of November, get to Pretoria on 25th of November.
I Mail them 4 good times & on 30 December.
They denied me with Long-Tory wey dey run like Volkswagen old model.

Sholly applied on the same date, but yet to receive any feedback from them.
There's no shortcuts to good response.

I was thinking that I got that response on time becox I didn't complete their requirements by front loading (MEDICALS).

Seems like they divides it by COMPLETE & UNCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS. (4 my Mind ooo)

That way, they might want to look into a case like that to know what remains & demand for It.
Unfortunately that Mr.Peta came up with a hush-hush conclusion on my matter.
Alcreas na 573 ohhhhh... The fist in hand 573 to be joked with reason am there is a sort of break since the last grant, or may be aren't people who applied to Pretoria or are we Nairalanders the only applicants... They can't rush down on every file just like that... They are coming down small small
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kayswag726: 11:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
kayswag726:
Pls house how is the employment rate of Doctors in Australia, Melbourne to be precise,or where are they most wanted with high pay,and are students allowed to work
Please anybody should help me answer them,thanks in advance
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nurseafrica: 11:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
My brother those tele performance responses are front load loaded, I've sent them mails 3times that same response was what they gave me, but I mailed pre toria and they gave me a response,,,, Guess wat it is

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.