Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1049180 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Swimgood: 7:27am On Jan 29, 2016
NNBB2012:

I think the main reason why it was refused is just the insufficient fund in the account. Based on what you have stated, you sufficiently proved that you have every reason to come back home and not otherwise. If you really keen about it, I would advise you to get the issue of fund/account statement right and then re-apply.
Thanks bro I figured that out..but then I have 2 options tho in previous applications I had stated I am an editor with NIMSA a subsidiary of NMA a d they are willing to sponsor but could t go through the wahala of signings and protocols dats why I used my bros account in the first place now can switch to say they are the ones ready to sponsor me wunt it look somehow and am thinking of applying directly online as this is faster as previous guys who I asked used the channel
Thank u very much...like I said I read this forum from back to back so I wunt hv reasons to ask unnecessary questions so pardon my wahala as nothing in previous pages matches my circumstances
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 29, 2016
nurseafrica:
for those awaiting,your grant shall drop. iN JESUS NAME
my details. applied at teleperformanc Abuja on 8th dec 2015, did medicals on 9th dec 2015 at zankil clinic,MABUCHI WAY ABUJA. APPLICATION GOT to pretoria on 14th dec 2015, granT today 28th january 2016, no SOA, no salary slips. I even made a mistake not to sign the final declaration wc erictas encouraged me to sign and send as additional documen drop if pretoria aske for it or not. to do that i spen additionl 5k.AT TELEPERFORMANCE ABUJA. THEY TRIED TO SAY IT NO MATA, BT I INSISTED.
i never recieved any mail from my C O TILL MY GRANT
THANS TO ERICTAS,MY DEAR BROTHER TRIGGER,ST AUGUSTINE,ENYINNA. THEY MADE THE WAIT WORTH IT.
I ALSO HAVE A PRIVILLAGE MESSAGE FROM THEM THAT WILL BENFIT THOSE WAITING.

as i mailed them,QUOTING MY RESUMPTION DATE AND THE BNEED TO ATTEND ENOLLMENT they got so disturb of my mail and this was their reply. bfore the grant droped

Thank y9ou for your email.

We are currently assessing applications where the clients are due to commence on the 22/2/2016 therefore we will need some time to finalise the ones starting after this date.

If you do not hear from us in 2 weeks then please contact us
pretoria senT this to me

Congrats once again, I tap in your blessing...I also applied on the same day (8th dec) but no response yet,nd now am more worried...I even frontloaded my medicals a week before b4 submitting my application..dunno wat to do
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 7:43am On Jan 29, 2016
Johnsontade, did you eventually receive points for work experience?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 8:13am On Jan 29, 2016
Wow!!! As in ur timeline is sooooo miraculous. This is wonderful and a very awesome boost of moral. Pls how many point did u have.
johnsontade:
So speechless right now. God has finally perfected it...you would recall i posted earlier about PTE and my EA assessment sometimes in December.

Well, Just got my 189 visa grant and still cant believe my eyes. Everything just happened too fast than i expected and i just knew it was God all through. Here is my timeline below:

1st PTE: L90, R78, S79, W90 (27/11/2015)

PTE: L90, R86, S87, W90   (09/12/2015)

EA Applied: 16/12/2015

EA Outcome: Positive (22/12/2015)

EOI Lodged: 22/12/2015

EOI Invitation: 7/01/2016

Medicals & PCC: 08/01/2016

Lodged: 12/01/2016 (Frontloaded Medicals & PCC)

Medicals Cleared: 18/01/2016

Grant: 29/01/2016.

To the PR hopefuls out there, i pray you all get your grants soonest than expected.

Really appreciate everyone in this house from inception including those that had left from bossladymo, Jennykadry, ferdimako to bellong, NNBB2012, scrollmeout...the list goes on.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Franzeez(m): 8:14am On Jan 29, 2016
Swimgood:

The thing taya me o is it that TLS contact dnt send all documents sometimes cos in my case they said they only saw my admission letter and nothing more...

So what did your CO say?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by johnsontade: 8:15am On Jan 29, 2016
OmogeNG:

Congrats bro! I remember when VETASSESS denied your initial application for Engineering Technician using your HND or so lol. Been a long time coming for you...you deserve the 12 day grant!

Thanks bro. Really appreciate

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by johnsontade: 8:19am On Jan 29, 2016
chuckdee13:
Wow!!! As in ur timeline is sooooo miraculous. This is wonderful and a very awesome boost of moral. Pls how many point did u have.

You can say that again bro, its really miraculous.

Had 65 points (Age 30 + B.Tech 15 + English 20).

I guess my processing was faster cos my app was simple and there wasn't much to verify as i'm single, have no dependant and didn't claiming work experience point thereby didn't submit any work related document.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 8:29am On Jan 29, 2016
Yes thats true...by God's Grace my points will be just like urs....I need to get my English test right smiley
Congrats once again.
johnsontade:

You can say that again bro, its really miraculous.

Had 65 points (Age 30 + B.Tech 15 + English 20).

I guess my processing was faster cos my app was simple and there wasn't much to verify as i'm single, have no dependant and didn't claiming work experience point thereby didn't submit any work related document.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by johnsontade: 8:31am On Jan 29, 2016
chuckdee13:
Yes thats true...by God's Grace my points will be just like urs....I need to get my English test right smiley
Congrats once again.

You will definitely get your desired score bro.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 8:37am On Jan 29, 2016
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!
Thx a lot.
johnsontade:

You will definitely get your desired score bro.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by udokas: 8:50am On Jan 29, 2016
johnsontade:
So speechless right now. God has finally perfected it...you would recall i posted earlier about PTE and my EA assessment sometimes in December.

Well, Just got my 189 visa grant and still cant believe my eyes. Everything just happened too fast than i expected and i just knew it was God all through. Here is my timeline below:

To the PR hopefuls out there, i pray you all get your grants soonest than expected.

Really appreciate everyone in this house from inception including those that had left from bossladymo, Jennykadry, ferdimako to bellong, NNBB2012, scrollmeout...the list goes on.
The fastest grant, congrats.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by BKings: 8:57am On Jan 29, 2016
johnsontade:

Wow!!! congrats my bro am so happy for you.I tap into this blessing of yours
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by scrollmeout(m): 8:58am On Jan 29, 2016
@Johnstontade, congrats on your grant. Just got my baby's Hap ID this morning too after she was added FOC. This is to all PR hopefuls, all the best. Glad i could be of help. Its seems DIBP are finally waiting from their slumber. I have a feeling there will be rain of grants here soon.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Feb26soldier: 10:10am On Jan 29, 2016
Please please. I'm having problems completing my data and information immi website, it keeps shutting back from 25% to the initial page (name, age, etc). I'm not sure if this is a general problem and how else again can I get my HAP ID for Medicals etc
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 10:43am On Jan 29, 2016
Wow! This info is very useful my brother. Thanks a lot and I wish you the best in Oz. Where are you heading?

nurseafrica:
for those awaiting,your grant shall drop. iN JESUS NAME
my details. applied at teleperformanc Abuja on 8th dec 2015, did medicals on 9th dec 2015 at zankil clinic,MABUCHI WAY ABUJA. APPLICATION GOT to pretoria on 14th dec 2015, granT today 28th january 2016, no SOA, no salary slips. I even made a mistake not to sign the final declaration wc erictas encouraged me to sign and send as additional documen drop if pretoria aske for it or not. to do that i spen additionl 5k.AT TELEPERFORMANCE ABUJA. THEY TRIED TO SAY IT NO MATA, BT I INSISTED.
i never recieved any mail from my C O TILL MY GRANT
THANS TO ERICTAS,MY DEAR BROTHER TRIGGER,ST AUGUSTINE,ENYINNA. THEY MADE THE WAIT WORTH IT.
I ALSO HAVE A PRIVILLAGE MESSAGE FROM THEM THAT WILL BENFIT THOSE WAITING.

as i mailed them,QUOTING MY RESUMPTION DATE AND THE BNEED TO ATTEND ENOLLMENT they got so disturb of my mail and this was their reply. bfore the grant droped

Thank y9ou for your email.

We are currently assessing applications where the clients are due to commence on the 22/2/2016 therefore we will need some time to finalise the ones starting after this date.

If you do not hear from us in 2 weeks then please contact us
pretoria senT this to me
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nurseafrica: 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
eric i de go wollongong. plz is dia an body goin to wollongong. i am discovering few realities
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Palla: 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
They refuse my application because of this reasons am confuse will it because I didn't add statement of account

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
Base on my circumstances,
1Pretoria said my apprentice certificate is not accredited and credible, and she said there is no evidence of the training (where as I summited the certificates) now how do I go about my application to bsc and proving that am genuine by covering a gap of 2009 to 2016 with what... The agents are saying MSc MSc project management...
What's your advice bros and sis
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
Palla:
They refuse my application because of this reasons am confuse will it because I didn't add statement of account
This one na brain scatter wetin 572 do.... Chaii na to the send... Inshort am bringing up my bsc 2014 I go tell them say my family company has been taken over and I just finished my Nysc and am going for project management rubish
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
U see what tsl people abi postman popele dey lost people documents

Somebody transcript is missing
My training apprentice certificate gone missing
This missing that Missing....nawaooo

If u no cari Nigeria agent pfl or bcie ntooooo na ur name and if no b masters u dey go...bye bye for u
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by HighKing01(m): 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
Am new here but I need a standard advice in getting a visa application to a university in australia in order to further for my Masters...thanks and God bless!!!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Jetspeed: 1:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
johnsontade:

Congrats
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by johnsontade: 1:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jetspeed:

Congrats

Thanks boss. How far with your stuff?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Krest3d: 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
Please those of you who used IOM to travel, how did you go about it?

IOM sent me payment details which I took to First Bank, but I was told payment can't be possible since it does not fall under the essential goods and services list of CBN. Rather I was told to open a DOM account and put dollars in it.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Jetspeed: 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
johnsontade:

Thanks boss. How far with your stuff?

Still in progress. Thanks Bro.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jukeblam(m): 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
johnsontade:

Your application concluded quite fast! Congrats!

So, while making the EOI application, did you tick all your experience as non-relevant or you didn't include them?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Swimgood: 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
Triggeredsam:
U see what tsl people abi postman popele dey lost people documents

Somebody transcript is missing
My training apprentice certificate gone missing
This missing that Missing....nawaooo

If u no cari Nigeria agent pfl or bcie ntooooo na ur name and if no b masters u dey go...bye bye for u
I thought as much ooo..I was also told the same thing that only my letter was sent...I dnt even know how to challenge that..but its not fair..my documents filled that jacket the lady was even laughing dat it was too much...am goin the online route next
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by johnsontade: 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
jukeblam:

Your application concluded quite fast! Congrats!

So, while making the EOI application, did you tick all your experience as non-relevant or you didn't include them?

I included left but ticked them as irrelevant except the recent 2 years plus which wasn't enough to claim point.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chetaRay(m): 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
Swimgood:

People get to know dat when they either get their grant or negative reply..or when their C/O contacts them just add minimum of 3 days to the day u lodged your application.
Hope it helps

i was informed dat som people who even got there grants dont hav dia C/Os name written on it just blank space after the yours sincerely

so i bliv dat some dont get to know abt dia C/Os ....

who also knows abt dis or im i d only one
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chetaRay(m): 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
Krest3d:
Please those of you who used IOM to travel, how did you go about it?

IOM sent me payment details which I took to First Bank, but I was told payment can't be possible since it does not fall under the essential goods and services list of CBN. Rather I was told to open a DOM account and put dollars in it.

contact iom nigeria as soon as possible to prepare ahead of time krest3d
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Krest3d: 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
chetaRay:

contact iom nigeria as soon as possible to prepare ahead of time krest3d

Thank you. Found them and I've seen they even have an office here in Abj. I'll send them a mail and go to their office on monday if I don't get a reply before then.

Are you also going to use IOM, and when do you intend to leave?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jukeblam(m): 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
johnsontade:

I included left but ticked them as irrelevant except the recent 2 years plus which wasn't enough to claim point.

Noted. Thanks.

Guess, I'll take the PTE-A; hopefully I make 20 points too and minimise the time DIBP would have spent doing job verification.

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53