Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,026 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1048420 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mozo: 7:28am On Mar 10, 2016
7Alexander:
thank you bellong, wouldn't going through a student visa be too tedious and expensive, considering that I will need to pay tuition if offered admission?
OK, I just saw my profession listed in the CSOL list, but it further reads that I will be eligible to apply for the visa 190. Please I do not fully understand the difference between the Skilled Independent and the Skilled Nominated Visas, Bellong, I will appreciate if you will help me comprehend. Thank you for your intervention

Customer service Is only on SA list but not currently open. So its either you proceed with your assessment and wait till it becomes available or choose another occupation, or as suggested by bellong, go the student route.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obas101(m): 8:47am On Mar 10, 2016
Anybody schoolin in usq here?.. How much is tuition fee
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by scrollmeout(m): 9:24am On Mar 10, 2016
mozo:

Customer service Is only on SA list but not currently open. So its either you proceed with your assessment and wait till it becomes available or choose another occupation, or as suggested by bellong, go the student route.
To buttress your point, @7Alexander take a look at these special conditions relating to this ANZSCO code:

http://www.migration.sa.gov.au/skilled-migrants/state-nominated-occupation-lists#7753f387-8d60-4182-b190-dfcc803c5734

http://www.migration.sa.gov.au/skilled-migrants/nomination-process/skilled-nomination-requirements/supplementary-skilled-list-and-special-conditions-apply
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Stanleych007: 9:59am On Mar 10, 2016
Lol very funny, the mb u spent typing this question would have given u a clue to a programs tuition fee from Google.
Obas101:
Anybody schoolin in usq here?.. How much is tuition fee

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cremeuc: 10:19am On Mar 10, 2016
hello. i met with the representative of Griffith yesterday. he said right now they would be getting lots of application is so it would take up to 3 to 4 weeks before anyone can get his/her application. it could be less tho. then its not compulsory u use english test for Griffith
mrsoje:
E- family.....its a long journey from part 1 to this page. Been reading up and gathering information. Thanks to you all. Been in touch with @mpop and she has been very helpful.
I just have few questions to ask. My husband recently applied to RMIT (Master of Engineering Management) and Griffith (Master of Engineering Project Management Advanced) for June/ July intake. He didn't write the English test as it was stated in the transcript that the course was taught in English( B. Eng Electrical Electronics(Uk) and Instrumentation and Automation HND/ OND Certificate(Nigeria).

@Demi10 @Adetoi01 @chi50 @ada4ada @mpop @all

1) how long does it take to get offer letter from RMIT and Griffith?

2) at what point will they call us for interview?

3) Will you advise he still seat for the English test for visa purposes?

4) Do you advise we apply together or we apply after he has left? Myself and daughter won't be joining him now till next year.

Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.
cc: @NNBB2012 @erictack203 @ Stanleychich007 @cremenc @nurseafrica @Nilobrown @2posh

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adim02: 10:49am On Mar 10, 2016
@ jorgan please am about to send you mail i just need your help.thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adim02: 11:12am On Mar 10, 2016
adim02:
@ jorgan please am about to send you mail i just need your help.thanks

@jorgan my fellow UON i just sent you a mail.please respond and text i give you a call.thank
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jorgan(m): 11:22am On Mar 10, 2016
adim02:

@jorgan my fellow UON i just sent you a mail.please respond and text i give you a call.thanks

Pls let me know the outcome of the call, if u decide to get in touch with the contact I gave u. Goodluck
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adim02: 11:52am On Mar 10, 2016
jorgan:

Pls let me know the outcome of the call, if u decide to get in touch with the contact I gave u. Goodluck

Thanks the number is not going through.well am ready to pay for the service.thanks once agin.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
mozo:

thanks mozo, bellong, scrollmeout. I think I will have to go with the teaching as I feel it will be more straightforward. Do you guys think that the absence of any teaching qualification will be a problem, even in view of my experience in the field?
If no, can I now proceed with submitting EOI, which according to border.gov.au is the first step, through skillselect?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jorgan(m): 1:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
adim02:

Thanks the number is not going through.well am ready to pay for the service.thanks once agin.

Okay, check ur mail. I just sent u something or if u wish, u can give me a call. Will box u my number
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adim02: 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
jorgan:

Okay, check ur mail. I just sent u something or if u wish, u can give me a call. Will box u my number

THANKSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
I think that without the qualification for u to assess teaching years of experience will come into play, I stand to be corrected. submitting EOI is not the first step. u first need to find out what list the occupation ur nominating is on (SOL/CSOL) and then u will know the responsible assessing body for it, assess ur qualifications, write english test n then make sure u now have a minimum of 60 points before u can submit ur EOI. u need all these first because u have just 60days to apply for the visa after ur invited thru skillselect n I dont think u can get all this done in that time.
Hope this helps.
7Alexander:
thanks mozo, bellong, scrollmeout. I think I will have to go with the teaching as I feel it will be more straightforward. Do you guys think that the absence of any teaching qualification will be a problem, even in view of my experience in the field?
If no, can I now proceed with submitting EOI, which according to border.gov.au is the first step, through skillselect?

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by akeenade: 3:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hello House, I have been reading the comments and need to appreciate all the good work you guys are doing.

Please I am considering relocating to New Zealand, my wife and I both have first degrees in management and about 7 years working experience each. we have two kids (3 & 1+). I would really appreciate the best and fastest route to immigrating. The major reason for leaving is for our kids and obviously the better conditions of living. Even though I earn about 300k monthly, I don't see it providing a decent future for my wife and kids.

I have recognizable professional certificates in CIPS and APICS. I have been a supply chain professional (Procurement & expediting) for over 7 years. I am 32 while my wife is 29. Please I would appreciate any assistance the guru's can provide.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ohakskid: 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hello, Please can anyone give me the names of some universities that offers masters in info tech or software. thank you in advance.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cremeuc: 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
check google
ohakskid:
Hello, Please can anyone give me the names of some universities that offers masters in info tech or software. thank you in advance.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Swimgood: 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
Here is for Australian visa enquiries not new Zealand sir
akeenade:
Hello House, I have been reading the comments and need to appreciate all the good work you guys are doing.

Please I am considering relocating to New Zealand, my wife and I both have first degrees in management and about 7 years working experience each. we have two kids (3 & 1+). I would really appreciate the best and fastest route to immigrating. The major reason for leaving is for our kids and obviously the better conditions of living. Even though I earn about 300k monthly, I don't see it providing a decent future for my wife and kids.

I have recognizable professional certificates in CIPS and APICS. I have been a supply chain professional (Procurement & expediting) for over 7 years. I am 32 while my wife is 29. Please I would appreciate any assistance the guru's can provide.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obas101(m): 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
Stanleych007:
Lol very funny, the mb u spent typing this question would have given u a clue to a programs tuition fee from Google.
Wow.. Really? I don't know typing nd posting on nairaland takes alot of mb.. I'm only trying to narrow my search nd get more opinions from a Nigerian nd this is best place to ask my questions or don't you think? undecided undecided
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kayswag726: 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
hello guys,
please can someone recommend a very cheap Australia university to study undergrad biomedical science?
And can i get a P.R while studying?

My plans is after studying biomed sci wic is 3years,i wil cross to medicine in one of the unis,So can i get a P.R after finishing my 1st year in medicine?,wic will make it my fourth year in staying in OZ,so dat i can be transfer to Australian paying student wich is very cheap compare to that of international fees

bosses bellong NNBB2012 or anybody please reply
God bless
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Stanleych007: 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
Neither does searching on Google take a lot of mb, my point is u can't get a reasonable response with ur blind question, u weren't even specific with which program u wanted to know their tuition fee, postgraduate or diploma, so how do u think one can help u without knowing what u want. Okay for starters *key in cheap schools in Australia, den narrow ur search to ur intended program. Thank me later..
Obas101:

Wow.. Really? I don't know typing nd posting on nairaland takes alot of mb.. I'm only trying to narrow my search nd get more opinions from a Nigerian nd this is best place to ask my questions or don't you think? undecided undecided
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Swimgood: 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
Lol people dey vex no be small...I pray y'all just have positive response from.Pretoria already....una body dey boil no be small
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by akeenade: 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
I know o. Please don't be offended. I just can't find a New Zealand thread. Please direct if there is one.

Swimgood:
Here is for Australian visa enquiries not new Zealand sir
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jayooh: 8:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
Sir, the 13.5k was for how many semesters?
Cottyekundayo:

about 13.5k, health insurance inclusive

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 40manlappy: 10:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
akeenade:
I know o. Please don't be offended. I just can't find a New Zealand thread. Please direct if there is one.

You can create one smiley

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
jayooh:
Sir, the 13.5k was for how many semesters?
12.3 per semester. the first semester is + health insurance
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ENGRJCJ(m): 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
Please guys, can I certify my documents in any high Court within the country or must I go to Abuja (ministry of education) for it cos someone is confusing me.. Pls clear me guys.. Eric and gurus in the house.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by TempusQ(m): 1:46am On Mar 11, 2016
If I may ask sir, why New Zealand? When you Qualify for Australia. Your occupation is in CSOL as Procurement Manager and/or Supply & Distribution Manager... And I'm sure of two (2) states that can nominate you.

If you change your mind feel free to ask your questions here. We're of similar profession, I know a little when it comes to it's processes.

Good luck in your quest...

akeenade:

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mPop(f): 4:30am On Mar 11, 2016
Stanleych007:
Me
is ur visa out?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mPop(f): 5:01am On Mar 11, 2016
[quote author=alaoeri post=43581671][/quote]
u r not responding to your pm
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mPop(f): 5:03am On Mar 11, 2016
NNBB2012:
Hello, I live in Sydney and what about you? You can pm me.

im in Brisbane pm u now

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.