Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1046813 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 9:07am On Mar 07, 2016
Hmmmm. . .this VETASSESS ehn! God dey!

bellong:

There's no additional point for Master's degree irrespective of where you bagged it. Only PhD gives you 20 points.

For VETASSES, to escape the risk of being assessed to be equivalent to an Australian associate degree, you can add the master's degree which will give you an edge. However, your work experience prior to the master's degree wouldn't count.

HND is assessed to be equivalent to a diploma which is 10points.

NNBB2012 already addressed getting points for spouse's qualifications.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by favouredme: 9:28am On Mar 07, 2016
Hello People I was wondering if there will be any hassles if i defer my admission after my visa grant? I intend to stay in Nigeria during the deferral period, need to tidy up some things. hope there will be no issues at the point of entry as per delaying my entry into Australia
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 9:32am On Mar 07, 2016
Someone responded to your post. Pls check the previous posts or page.
favouredme:
Hello People I was wondering if there will be any hassles if i defer my admission after my visa grant? I intend to stay in Nigeria during the deferral period, need to tidy up some things. hope there will be no issues at the point of entry as per delaying my entry into Australia
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tyosho: 9:40am On Mar 07, 2016
Royat1:
Please is there a way one can migrate to Australia as a permanent resident without work
Experience .

Yes it's possible.If your points can add up to 60 without experience,you can apply.Even if it's up to 55 points,you can request for state sponsorship to make it 60

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by udz: 9:52am On Mar 07, 2016
sister, plz can u or any other person help me witht the adress of pte center in ikeja. been trying pte site this morning but it has issues. i want to register and pay there. thanx..

Rafaela4u:
Please guys in the house, I would really appreciate if the PTE material can be forwarded to my e-mail address : James_orimoloye@yahoo.com or b.orimoloye@gmail.com.

I will be sitting for the exam in couple of weeks and will really appreciate if a good Samaritan can help with the materials.

I am also using this medium to say a big thank you to everyone that has made this platform a success, may God grant unto each an everyone of us our heart desire in 2016.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by missymii: 10:33am On Mar 07, 2016
Thanks nurseafrica, cremeuc, Futuredon and erictack203. Thinking of bach degree now. In search of a cheap but accredited school if possible without agent palava. I pray I discover those ones erictack203 mentioned.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by favouredme: 11:00am On Mar 07, 2016
by Faith yes, all docsrady for svp573
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by favouredme: 11:01am On Mar 07, 2016
the person responded with a question
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by favouredme: 11:01am On Mar 07, 2016
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 11:08am On Mar 07, 2016
Okay. Delay for how long? When's your original resumption date? It shouldn't be a problem provided you inform your school and DIBP, providing them with genuine information at the right time.

favouredme:
the person responded with a question
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jay3012: 11:20am On Mar 07, 2016
Hi everyone. Do tafe institutions request for application fee for diploma while applying? Cos most of the ones i came across like south australia didnt request anything like that.. Pls i need to be cleared on this thanks...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by favouredme: 11:20am On Mar 07, 2016
delay for a semester from june to october2016
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by akinnawou(m): 11:32am On Mar 07, 2016
you wont be able to make payment on PTE website because of CBN's restriction on credit card,you cann contact their agent in Nigeria to give you clarification,you would be able to pay through voucher...try this number..08174672213,,,david.fapohunda@pearson.com
udz:
sister, plz can u or any other person help me witht the adress of pte center in ikeja. been trying pte site this morning but it has issues. i want to register and pay there. thanx..

;

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Stanleych007: 11:47am On Mar 07, 2016
From what I understand you haven't even applied for the current session, I would advice u request for a defferment letter/COE from your school to October then u can include it in ur application, because if u apply with the current session ur OSCH wud have hit 4 months by wen u intend to travel. So kill time with waiting for a new letter or COE..Gurus can also help with suggestions
favouredme:
by Faith yes, all docsrady for svp573
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Kevinoh: 11:51am On Mar 07, 2016
johnsontade:

Its no longer required. All you need to upload is your 3 episodes(to be uploaded separately), CPD, summary statement and other required supoirt documents like your transcript, cert e.t.c.

Merci beaucoup @ johnsontade
You are a kind hearted fellow.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mctowel01: 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
Cottyekundayo:
Greetings to all
I got an offer from ECU to study for M.Eng, and I need to be enlightened on some issues
1. If I opt to pay my tuition via western union online , will I be charged at western union rate or parallel market
2. There is a condition of Entry which is that I provide my bachelors degree completion certificate. The institution I attended issues certificate after convocation, which takes place bi-annually. I graduated in 2014, which means I can't get my certificate till later this year after convocation. I have mailed the school about the situation at hand an asked I I could proceed with notification of result from my institution or letter of attestation . Is It possible they give a positive response
Sent you a pm
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Harrypreye: 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
mPop:
hello guys, brisbane is hot oooo hotter than naija sef lol please who is coming this july from lagos?

Hotter than naija? I should be coming this july to grittith. How job paroles there outside skool?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STAugustineOf13(m): 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
Very very important question.
How much is Dollar now via FORM A?
Any idea?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
mctowel01:

Sent you a pm
Not received
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jorgan(m): 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
STAugustineOf13:
Very very important question.
How much is Dollar now via FORM A?
Any idea?

197 naira/dollar

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by izykvision0: 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ifexsco:

Bro, what's up? I sent you a PM but I later saw your gmail address and sent you a mail. Pls respond to the mail. Expecting your response. Thanks.

Seen. Will respond in d morning.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
NNBB2012
Please I "pmed" u,pls reply.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 2:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
NNBB2012 and other EA gurus

On second thoughts I think my question might benefit someone else here. I studied petroleum engineering and I have experience in chemical engineering. So in my CDR, my career episodes will be predominantly chemical engineering (ie one for petroleum and two for chemical). Please which occupation should I nominate in order to get a positive assessment from Engineers Australia?

Thx for ur response
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
mctowel01:
Sent you a pm
share the information here for others to learn and gain sometin
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cremeuc: 4:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
PLEASE can u send me a message regarding what he asked? would love to know the answers
mctowel01:

Sent you a pm
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Royat1(m): 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
tyosho:

Yes it's possible.If your points can add up to 60 without experience,you can apply.Even if it's up to 55 points,you can request for state sponsorship to make it 60
Thank you sir, I sent you a pm.. Please anyone with pte material should share it with me? My Gmail is sukky85@gmail.com
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mctowel01: 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
cremeuc:
PLEASE can u send me a message regarding what he asked? would love to know the answers
I don't have answers to his questions. I am also in the same shoe. I sent the pm to connect directly cos i will soon be following his exact route, to the same school.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mctowel01: 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
Solitin40:

share the information here for others to learn and gain sometin
I m not hiding anything. I m also planning to go through his exact route, so i felt i should try to get contacts of those in the same boat as me.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by abekeade1: 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
@Royat1 I just sent d materials to you sir.

All d best!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jorgan(m): 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
abekeade1:
@Royat1 I just sent d materials to you sir.

All d best!

pls i am begging help me with these materials now,nobody is sending nothing to me...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by finchuks: 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hi all,

Please....can someone help with a location where I can get a cheap accommodation in Kensington, Sydney or any where around Just move to the University of new South Wales and I am in need of a place. If you have a room to sublet kindly let me know.

Thank you
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STAugustineOf13(m): 11:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
jorgan:

197 naira/dollar

Needed to ask after our So called president said,
There won't be Forex for students via AL-JAZEERA Interview.

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa