Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1045878 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AlvinKem: 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
ENGRJCJ:
My Co didn't call me and I submitted my statement of account but I was asked to do my medicals by my co thru email

Tnx bro, Bt it's 572 svp was it a necessity to submit SOA still or u just submitted on your own
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by zuriel2016: 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hello I was wondering if Pretoria usually send acknowledgement for receipt of applications?

I submitted at TLS , received acknowledgement that it is being transferred to Pretoria, but I am yet to receive an acknowledgement from Pretoria, its been about 3 weeks now. svp masters by research
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chi50(f): 11:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
chetaRay:
2posh and chi50 how have you guys been... long time no see.
Hi chetaRay , I'm good, jst been busy with stuff . Thanks for asking. hope u are settling fine.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ENGRJCJ(m): 7:04am On Apr 19, 2016
AlvinKem:

Tnx bro, Bt it's 572 svp was it a necessity to submit SOA still or u just submitted on your own
submit soa coz its very important
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by zuriel2016: 9:45am On Apr 19, 2016
Hello I was wondering if Pretoria usually send acknowledgement for receipt of applications?

I submitted at TLS , received acknowledgement that it is being transferred to Pretoria, but I am yet to receive an acknowledgement from Pretoria, its been about 3 weeks now. svp masters by research
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by zuriel2016: 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2016

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 8:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
zuriel2016:

As far as i know, you only get acknowledgement if you applied online. Otherwise you may have to exercise patience until your case officer either request for an additional document(s) or grant you a visa.
The processing time for a student visa is one (1) month.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Babahafusaa: 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
Babahafusaa is now in Brisbane. I give God all the Glory as it later ended in praise. Peeps in Brisbane should PM me Plss . Winks

4 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 2posh: 12:23am On Apr 20, 2016
bellong:
Hello all,

For those requiring answers to PR related questions, I have opened a new thread for it. See the link below..

https://www.nairaland.com/3053069/general-guide-australian-permanent-resident

I will copy lot of people here on the thread so you can join in answering questions. It doesn't mean I wouldn't answer general questions that I have answers to here but to separate PR from Study visa.

Good job Bellong cool
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 2posh: 12:24am On Apr 20, 2016
Congrats to all the visa recipients grin cheesy
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 2posh: 12:27am On Apr 20, 2016
chetaRay:
2posh and chi50 how have you guys been... long time no see.

Hey ChetaRay,

I'm doing great. How's your end?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 2posh: 12:55am On Apr 20, 2016
mPop:

what school are you? how r u enjoyinh brisbane?

Hi mPop,

Sorry for the delayed response.

I'm attending QUT & Brisbane is great wink

How and where are you?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 4:46am On Apr 20, 2016
[quote author=Babahafusaa post=44857740]Babahafusaa is now in Brisbane. I give God all the Glory as it later ended in praise. Peeps in Brisbane should PM me Plss . Winks
I have responded to your mail, anyway here is my email olalekan.fowodu@aol.com
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by zuriel2016: 9:12am On Apr 20, 2016
WestAfrican:

As far as i know, you only get acknowledgement if you applied online. Otherwise you may have to exercise patience until your case officer either request for an additional document(s) or grant you a visa.
The processing time for a student visa is one (1) month.

Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Sammybbb: 10:22am On Apr 20, 2016
Hello House...Pls What's D Current Fee For Student Visa And Also Hw Much I Need To Go With For My Medicals(me nd my wife)
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ENGRJCJ(m): 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
Hello brethren, please my insurance start date is 20th, please can I enter Oz on 5th coz I have tried to contact my insurance company to change my start date but they are not replying my mail. If not, must I wait till its 20th before I travel
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Blitzenkreig66: 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
Hi House,

Please i needd some advice. My school resumes 15th, but my OSHC starts on 16th.
I was hoping to travel on the 6th.
Will i be allowed to enter Oz on the 6th since my OSHC starts 16th? If not what is the solution?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Boladam45: 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
Hello gurus in the house, please I want to find out how possible it is to change from msc to bsc and if there is any immigration issue.
I am thinking of changing from msc to bsc when I get to Aussie.
I need you assistance on this my matter.
Cheers.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by scrollmeout(m): 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
Hello Dear Nairalanders,

I have a question. Yes, one directed to anyone studying at Charles Darwin University. Is it a safe place to for International students? A family member was offered admission for July intake but she heard that Darwin was unsafe as it was know for drug peddling, rape, and all sorts of crimes especially form the Aborigines in the area.

Can someone please give an opinion on this. Please i need an urgent response as time is running out.
Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
Oh ok, my bad! Sorry Sis. grin

abekeade1:
Yes what he needs an international driver license, that was what I was told also. The local driver license is just for identification since u won't be carrying ur international passport around.

@Ericta.. is sis tongue not bro o. Abekeade1 is a beautiful lady grin not a man tongue

@matand I am still waiting for ur reply sis.

And pls house, someone should answer this for, can a student book flight ticket under IOM, read on this forum sometimes ago that they don't deal with students again only PR.
I want to know if I can book under them, though I see Etihad for 357+ for myself and one kid sha. Anyone looking to book should always try weekend starting from Friday night to Sunday night, flight is always cheap them most especially ETIHAD.

May God favour and guide our path, Amen.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
Thanks Ray! How that side na?

chetaRay:
Erictak203 congrats on your visa grant to the US i got the information from a friend here in brizzy. im really happy for you cox you have really struggled and worked hard for it... kudos bro.

and to all my people who has been emailing me about visa and course related issues here in brizzy, im sorry that i am just replying you guys now. i have been trying my best to combine the hectic lectures with nairaland but one was bound to suffer. but believe me it hasnt been easy. some of you may not know me but i got help from this thread last year, and i am now in brizzy. so the least i can do is to help others the same way i was helped to make sure we all have a soft landing and have all our hrt desires fulfilled.

i congratulate those who just got their grants, and will be joing us soon and those still expecting their grants. feel free to message me if there is any help you wish me to render to you.

i am CHETARAY............ kind regards guys
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
I have a lot of ppl in DRW, it's a lovely and very safe place with a lot of Jobs, esp Macdonald and Australia Children Centre.

Those stories are not true, the only itch there is the weather. Na 9ja weather de there, but no worries, the rooms has correct A/Cs.

scrollmeout:
Hello Dear Nairalanders,

I have a question. Yes, one directed to anyone studying at Charles Darwin University. Is it a safe place to for International students? A family member was offered admission for July intake but she heard that Darwin was unsafe as it was know for drug peddling, rape, and all sorts of crimes especially form the Aborigines in the area.

Can someone please give an opinion on this. Please i need an urgent response as time is running out.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mrsoje(f): 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
budget • 37,500NGN (Applicant) + 37,500NGN (Spouse). Medicals

Application Fees

Student Visa (Subclass 570-580)

Visa payment type Visa Fee in AUD Visa Fee in NGN
Base Application charge 550 b 82460
Secondary applicant (Additional applicant charge 18+) 410* 61470*

Service Fees are payable in addition to the Visa Application Charges at time of application submission.
Please note that only cash payment in NGN will be accepted in the Visa Application Centre.
SERVICE CHARGE
PRIMARY SERVICE FEES
Biometric and Application lodgement – Primary Applicant
Biometrics only - applicants with a letter of referral from Embassy
Resident Return visa applications - no biometrics required
6800 NGN
SECONDARY SERVICE FEES
Biometric and Application lodgement - Additional applicant on the same form as the Primary applicant

5400 NGN

Sammybbb:
Hello House...Pls What's D Current Fee For Student Visa And Also Hw Much I Need To Go With For My Medicals(me nd my wife)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by TempusQ(m): 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
@ ENGRJCJ, I sent you PM, pls kindly reply.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ENGRJCJ(m): 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
TempusQ:
@ ENGRJCJ, I sent you PM, pls kindly reply.
ok
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ENGRJCJ(m): 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
Babahafusaa:
Babahafusaa is now in Brisbane. I give God all the Glory as it later ended in praise. Peeps in Brisbane should PM me Plss . Winks
I day enter next month, PM me bro
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Sammybbb: 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
mrsoje:
budget • 37,500NGN (Applicant) + 37,500NGN (Spouse). Medicals

Application Fees

Student Visa (Subclass 570-580)

Visa payment type Visa Fee in AUD Visa Fee in NGN
Base Application charge 550 b 82460
Secondary applicant (Additional applicant charge 18+) 410* 61470*

Service Fees are payable in addition to the Visa Application Charges at time of application submission.
Please note that only cash payment in NGN will be accepted in the Visa Application Centre.
SERVICE CHARGE
PRIMARY SERVICE FEES
Biometric and Application lodgement – Primary Applicant
Biometrics only - applicants with a letter of referral from Embassy
Resident Return visa applications - no biometrics required
6800 NGN
SECONDARY SERVICE FEES
Biometric and Application lodgement - Additional applicant on the same form as the Primary applicant

5400 NGN

Thanks A Lot
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mrAya: 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
Sammybbb:

Thanks A Lot

Gurus in the house. I need your advise. I got my grant to study two months ago but I couldn't travel because my wife gave birth with some few complications. I had to be with the family (for a year) and support her because of the complications. I informed the school about the situation and they said I cannot defer the research scholarship for a year - I will have to reapply for scholarship if I want to come next year.
I have agree so my COE has been cancelled. I have also informed my case officer about the situation but have not received any feedback from her. Do I have to reapply for study visa if I want to go next year? my study visa is still valid for two and a half years. I need your advise gurus

Regards

Aya
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
@STAugustineOf13

Your activities here are getting increasingly suspicious, please enough of that and you know what I'm referring to.

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.