Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1047398 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shinerpoly: 11:35am On May 09, 2016
mrsoje:
@shinerpoly i understand. All the best in your endevours. It will end in praise.

@mrsoje thank you very much and remain blessed
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Jesusgang(m): 1:40pm On May 09, 2016
Hello guys, I will like to ask 2 questions.

1) Do Universities send details of admissions to DIBP and when?

2) Can a program of study be changed before the issuance of confirmation of enrolment?

Thank you.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 5:01pm On May 09, 2016
@shinerpoly, am also in your shoes in this regard o. Hoping my family joins me later, thank God my form A just scaled through, after almost a full blown month.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shinerpoly: 5:11pm On May 09, 2016
oobidike:
@shinerpoly, am also in your shoes in this regard o. Hoping my family joins me later, thank God my form A just scaled through, after almost a full blown month.

@oobidike pls I sent u a PM kindly respond
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 09, 2016
adim02:
Hi family member am having problem in securing accommodation.please I will be grateful if any help I have the money to pay especially Mayfield areas or areas close to my campus Callahan.

Hey if your school does not have immediate accomodation I recon you come to Aussie first get an accomodation in a hotel and then meet friends and ask about accomodation....it's cheaper and easy that way than getting accomodation from a website.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 09, 2016
Jesusgang:
Hello guys, I will like to ask 2 questions.

1) Do Universities send details of admissions to DIBP and when?

2) Can a program of study be changed before the issuance of confirmation of enrolment?

Thank you.

Hey am not to sure but they send your info to DIBP after your CoE has been issued. Yes you can change your program of study even after your CoE has been issued but it depends on if you meet the criteria of that new program you changing into.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adim02: 5:45pm On May 09, 2016
SantaClause:

Hey if your school does not have immediate accomodation I recon you come to Aussie first get an accomodation in a hotel and then meet friends and ask about accomodation....it's cheaper and easy that way than getting accomodation from a website.

Thanks but no friends over there.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 5:57pm On May 09, 2016
adim02:

https://flatmates.com.au/2304/mayfield

I hope that helps
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pingu2k5(m): 6:56pm On May 09, 2016
I am coming to Sydney on June 2. I could help and also need your help.
WestAfrican:
Anyone with a current Aus visa and is heading towards Newcastle or Sydney? I will need you to help a brother with a police clearance (report) and to bring it with you while coming here.

Your reward will be of course repayment for the police report fees incured.

Pick up from airport upon arrival (any day/time of arrival)

One week of accommodation in Newcastle area (only one week)

Survival skills in Aus. (How to make some side pocket money)

Please no time wasters.

And i will only reply to the person willing to help. It's a give and take.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 7:38pm On May 09, 2016
mPop:

loooool i cant laugh o hmmm this justwise will not kill somebody

Stop laughing..its not funny.. grin

Some people just want to use others as their meal ticket
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 10:53pm On May 09, 2016
oobidike:
Which bank please
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shinerpoly: 11:19pm On May 09, 2016
Solitin40:

Which bank please

First Bank
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 1:45am On May 10, 2016
adim02:

hahaha e get town wey if you come you no go meet people bro in Aussie everything is done by someone you know oooo....getting a job here a friend will introduce you or getting an accomdation a friend would know someone who has a spare room so come and make friends and ask around
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 7:03am On May 10, 2016
Solitin40:

Which bank please
First bank o
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by OJaySeenson: 1:10pm On May 10, 2016
Hello all. 476 applicant here. thanks for helping me sofar with all the info i need. Pls i need some more abeg. How can i fulfil proof of health insurance for the visa? will nigerian insurance companies or HMO employee cover be enough for this? thanks for helping me o...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 2:01pm On May 10, 2016
having to wait for FORM A, no be small thing. 3 weeks and still counting (UBA), Start date is July 11 !!!! I need a Miracle.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 3:04pm On May 10, 2016
Cottyekundayo:
having to wait for FORM A, no be small thing. 3 weeks and still counting (UBA), Start date is July 11 !!!! I need a Miracle.
Don't worry. You would get a miracle. The form A stress is quite funny. But a little patience and it would be over. I think you can just get all your other documents for visa ready so that immediately your payment scales through, then you would be good to go.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 5:18pm On May 10, 2016
oobidike:

Don't worry. You would get a miracle. The form A stress is quite funny. But a little patience and it would be over. I think you can just get all your other documents for visa ready so that immediately your payment scales through, then you would be good to go.

most important dox (COE )won't come till payment is confirmed. thanks anyway. How long did yours take with firstbank
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shinerpoly: 5:48pm On May 10, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

Same here bro, my orientation days is July 4 and lecture starts on July 11. God let's see ur miracle hands on our case. Ameni Amenii Ameniii

I went to First Bank today to ask how far? But na same story.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Sammybbb: 6:07pm On May 10, 2016
For Your Medicals,Dr Fatayi Williams Clinic Is Now At No8 Ademola Adetokumbo Street Victoria Island....(Behind Grand Cross Supermarket)

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 7:19pm On May 10, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

most important dox (COE )won't come till payment is confirmed. thanks anyway. How long did yours take with firstbank
Submitted 4th of April, got the telex by 5th May,though I was debited on 2nd May. If you can submit before may ending, definitely you would meet up.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 9:11pm On May 10, 2016
oobidike:

Submitted 4th of April, got the telex by 5th May,though I was debited on 2nd May. If you can submit before may ending, definitely you would meet up.

I submitted April 21st. make I take some chill pills then.. I strongly hope there is a positive result before the end of may...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 9:20pm On May 10, 2016
shinerpoly:

Same here bro, my orientation days is July 4 and lecture starts on July 11. God let's see ur miracle hands on our case. Ameni Amenii Ameniii

I went to First Bank today to ask how far? But na same story.
when did you submit yours with oobidike's recent post, I expect to get my telex before the end of may. let's just watch and Pray my friend
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shinerpoly: 10:58pm On May 10, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

when did you submit yours with oobidike's recent post, I expect to get my telex before the end of may. let's just watch and Pray my friend

@cottyekundayo I did last week Friday
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by estateallen: 12:14am On May 11, 2016
Hello, what part of Newcastle are you coming to and when are you coming ?
timikenzo2:

Hello, Am coming to Newcastle next week,pls help with settling in.
Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by timikenzo2(f): 3:30am On May 11, 2016
estateallen:
Hello, what part of Newcastle are you coming to and when are you coming ?
I don't know my way around yet, would prefer somewhere close to school(UoN). I am coming by this weekend oo
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 4:13am On May 11, 2016
bellong:
Mikey,

Once you get a positive assessment from your assessing authority and meet the 60 points requirement, you can apply. Once you submit application, you will be given a bridging visa immediately till the determination of your visa.

Nothing stop you from applying, don't mind those saying otherwise.
Thanks a lot bro, I really appreciate..
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 4:23am On May 11, 2016
adim02:

What state and uni?? Backpackers is another option, uni accomodation is not worth the fee plus it limits the kind of people you'll meet.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tosomaju(m): 5:21am On May 11, 2016
jasmine1147:

He can apply- all he have to do is apply with uni certificate to get admitted to Tafe or whatever college and he should do thesame while applying for his visa.
Thats how i got here

please
1. what are the other academic documents you used? was TOEFL and the likes required?
2. how much is the tuition fee and other fees?
3. when can I apply for admission and visa?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adim02: 8:37am On May 11, 2016
[quote author=Mikey post=45508341]
What state and uni?? Backpackers is another option, uni accomodation is not worth the fee plus it limits the kind of people you'll meet. [/quot. @mikey
university of Newcastle and I will arrive Sydney on Saturday morning am planing staying in Mayfield.were are u residing sir?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by zuriel2016: 4:34pm On May 11, 2016
Just to confirm, no SOA included in your family application?(SVP dependent visa)?

veryconcluded:

I got an enrollment letter from my school ,extended my single oshc to family oshc and made copies of their oshc cards, all sighted by justice of peace in Sydney and dispatched these documents with nomination form 919 to my family in Nigeria. I will advise you to use DHL cos I used standard postage and it took roughly a month to arrive in Nigeria.
My family submitted birth and marriage certificates,my sop (not sure if it is needed) just to avoid issues, wedding/family pictures, copies of yellow card. That is all

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.