Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,516 members, 7,850,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1057456 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
DamiOludumila:
Please has anyone written DUELI exam before or knows anyone who has written the exam? Its for Deakin University. Please, I need to prepare for it, but I don't know what to expect. Please help me someone.
Are you going for Undergraduate program? If Yes is the answer why can't you apply for IELTS
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 2:34am On Sep 10, 2016
President99:
Pls house, should I include my wife in my visa application? what is negative or positive implication it has? what about other family members?

If you are on scholarship and have informed your school you will be traveling by yourself then don't include any of your family members. Including them will contradict your e-coe.
However, you can request to change your e-coe and then include those who will be traveling with you. Note that you need to have extra health cover for you dependants.

With your scholarship you do have better chances of getting there visas with your application unless one of them has health issues which may delay your processing.

The con(s) of bringing them in later is you need a letter from your university stating you still a valid student (attend lectures etc) and you may be required to provide a bank statement for their application.

The choice is all yours.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by President99: 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2016
WestAfrican:

If you are on scholarship and have informed your school you will be traveling by yourself then don't include any of your family members. Including them will contradict your e-coe.
However, you can request to change your e-coe and then include those who will be traveling with you. Note that you need to have extra health cover for you dependants.

With your scholarship you do have better chances of getting there visas with your application unless one of them has health issues which may delay your processing.

The con(s) of bringing them in later is you need a letter from your university stating you still a valid student (attend lectures etc) and you may be required to provide a bank statement for their application.

The choice is all yours.
Thanks for this insightful advice.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 12:25am On Sep 11, 2016
Please people already in Australia i want you to provide answer to my question

'Are there stores in Aus where i can get used clothes, bend down and pick (tushing to thrift stores) with good quality and also cheap like Katangua Market in Lagos and Yaba market'

Please don't ignore by saying the question is silly it's not my fault for asking but the rate at which the forex is rising like garri . I want to know so as to prepare

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 12:41am On Sep 11, 2016
^^^^

Depending on the State you are, many stores sell good used stuff.

Salvation Army store(Salvos stores)

Australian red Cross stores

Second chance stores

Etc

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 40manlappy: 1:49am On Sep 11, 2016
Oga bellong, other gurus

From your experience on this thread, which territory(ies) is/are more favorable to accountants and other finance-related occupations in terms of "state nomination"?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by GodsClan(m): 7:11am On Sep 11, 2016
Kmart is still better than all this. Also Christmas is coming very soon, things will be very cheap
bellong:
^^^^

Second chance stores

Etc
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 7:48am On Sep 11, 2016
40manlappy:
Oga bellong, other gurus

From your experience on this thread, which territory(ies) is/are more favorable to accountants and other finance-related occupations in terms of "state nomination"?

All the States sponsoring it are favourable.

GodsClan:
Kmart is still better than all this. Also Christmas is coming very soon, things will be very cheap

Kmart doesn't sell used stuff. He asked for stores selling used stuff.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 8:00am On Sep 11, 2016
bellong:
^^^^

Second chance stores

Etc
Thank you very much. I saw someone saying kmart are there clothes also cheap like 2 to 10$ range
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 8:01am On Sep 11, 2016
GodsClan:
Please is kmart cheap like $2 to 15$ range and also good quality and are fashion design too

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Osgee123: 8:42am On Sep 11, 2016
Anyone in Newcastle? Need heads up....
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Osgee123: 8:49am On Sep 11, 2016
Hey Am heading to Newcastle send me your mail
onyemamuoc:
yeah I have...it took two weeks. make we relate. leaving tomorrow by the way.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 10:19am On Sep 11, 2016
Solitin40:

Thank you very much. I saw someone saying kmart are there clothes also cheap like 2 to 10$ range

Yes, you can get very cheap stuff from Kmart but the quality is questionable. Forget the quality, but you will enjoy the money spent.

Riverside sells quality clothing and affordable.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ifexsco: 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2016
Bros, how far na? I sent you a mail, abeg reply me.
pingu2k5:
Amen. I can't wait to hear your good news.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Babybooboo: 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
[quote author=abbyjo post=49047996][/quote] hey what's your phone number? Are you still looking for a place?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ajehe(m): 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
Hi friends.
I am about to start processing a posible schooling movement to Aussie. Actually I work in animation line and I would really love to get a proper BSc and e perience in animation industry abroad before cming back to naija to set up.
Now abeg I get questions.
I'm suppose to select between Sidney, Melbourne and Brisbane locations for the school, please help me select the best location with less cost of livING
Thanks in advance
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 2:52am On Sep 12, 2016
Solitin40:

'Are there stores in Aus where i can get used clothes, bend down and pick (tushing to thrift stores) with good quality and also cheap like Katangua Market in Lagos and Yaba market'

Please don't ignore by saying the question is silly it's not my fault for asking but the rate at which the forex is rising like garri . I want to know so as to prepare

National Stores are
Salvo - Salvation Army
Vinnies

There are heaps of local stores that sell priced used and new clothes.others sell good furnitures and house hold appliances.

Target, Rivers sell affordable clothes too.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by GodsClan(m): 8:47am On Sep 12, 2016
Yes bro. Kmart sells new and cheap stuffs
Solitin40:

Please is kmart cheap like $2 to 15$ range and also good quality and are fashion design too

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by DamiOludumila: 9:31am On Sep 12, 2016
Bambizzle4k4556:
So nobody dey go deakin?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
ajehe:
Hi friends.
I am about to start processing a posible schooling movement to Aussie. Actually I work in animation line and I would really love to get a proper BSc and e perience in animation industry abroad before cming back to naija to set up.
Now abeg I get questions.
I'm suppose to select between Sidney, Melbourne and Brisbane locations for the school, please help me select the best location with less cost of livING
Thanks in advance

Cost of living in big cities are high as well as opportunities too. You can decide to live in inner surburbs and drive or commute to cbd. But don't expect to find jobs in surburbs unless you are expectionally lucky.
Check what skills you have and browse for jobs in those cities. Some people rent a room in sydney cbd for $400- $500 a week. Same money can be used to rent a house of 2-3bed rooms in inner surburbs.
Do your findings. Ask Google search and google maps.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Osamuzi: 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2016
@westAfrica I need to talk with you. pls send me ur mail.
WestAfrican:

Cost of living in big cities are high as well as opportunities too. You can decide to live in inner surburbs and drive or commute to cbd. But don't expect to find jobs in surburbs unless you are expectionally lucky.
Check what skills you have and browse for jobs in those cities. Some people rent a room in sydney cbd for $400- $500 a week. Same money can be used to rent a house of 2-3bed rooms in inner surburbs.
Do your findings. Ask Google search and google maps.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mamajaz(f): 8:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
Solitin40:

Sola Mi owon, well done, God will prosper your ways oh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 5:46am On Sep 13, 2016
I will be in Sydney tomorrow God willing, if anyone cares to hangout, contact me.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 5:51am On Sep 13, 2016
mamajaz:
Sola Mi owon, well done, God will prosper your ways oh!
Amen.Thank you very much ma i really appreciate
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nikiihardehx(f): 9:16am On Sep 13, 2016
Hello please can anyone help with requiremtn for tourist visa..and how do i go about the processing??
#also need requiremnt for student visa nd the process
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 9:31am On Sep 13, 2016
Osamuzi:
@westAfrica I need to talk with you. pls send me ur mail.
Hi
What's it regarding plz?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 9:35am On Sep 13, 2016
nikiihardehx:
Hello please can anyone help with requiremtn for tourist visa..and how do i go about the processing??
#also need requiremnt for student visa nd the process

I can guide you on a tourist visa. Need to know you standing.
Are you a worker or student? Do you have travel history?
Do you have a sum of money sitting in your account for over 4months?

Regarding student visa you need to apply to a school and after your admission is out, you can return here.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 9:36am On Sep 13, 2016
bellong:
I will be in Sydney tomorrow God willing, if anyone cares to hangout, contact me.

If your journey brings you to hunter valley we shall meet smiley

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nikiihardehx(f): 10:01am On Sep 13, 2016
WestAfrican:

I can guide you on a tourist visa. Need to know you standing.
Are you a worker or student? Do you have travel history?
Do you have a sum of money sitting in your account for over 4months? Am a student, have an expired UK visa nd a valid UK visa... my dad is my sponsor.... sum of money like how much?...hes a well established business man...and runs his account.

Regarding student visa you need to apply to a school and after your admission is out, you can return here.
do i need an english test for admission??
#xamples of schools that offers nursing
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by BB2016: 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
For those among us who are yet to apply, whatever you doing don't tell them you applied for US visa n got denied. I was told today that they will carry out a standard check on my application before issuing me a Visa, so try n learn from my mistake mates. Otherwise my visa will have been out by now

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (511)

Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.