Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,324 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1050402 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
nikiihardehx:
do i need an english test for admission??
#xamples of schools that offers nursing

I doubt if embassy is in a position to access your level of english ability. Schools are responsible for that. If in any case they presume you need to brush up your english they will recommend an elicos program for you or advise you seat for an english test (IELTS). It is your duty to convince your school you do not need an English test.
Write a standard letter saying english is the official language of Nigeria and has always been the medium of learning. Provide evidence such as Waec, Neco results. Ask your dean of faculty to write your a supporting letter if you are applying for msc. Ask your principal for recommendation letter if you are just a school leaver.

Your clear and concise letter can help them waive Ielts for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by miie: 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
please am a new member on this forum..... and i need urgent response my brother just got denied reason is because of economic recession and he has paid school fees, done medicals and other things he reali spent alot on this travelling of a thing what can he do please urgent ans will do i beg
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nikiihardehx(f): 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
WestAfrican:

I can guide you on a tourist visa. Need to know you standing.
Are you a worker or student? Do you have travel history?
Do you have a sum of money sitting in your account for over 4months?

Regarding student visa you need to apply to a school and after your admission is out, you can return here.
am a student. Have an expired UK visa and a valid one but havent travel yet. Sum of money like how much? My dad is my sponsor.
How do i get started...and how long does it take for the tourist visa to be processed
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by miie: 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
miie:
please am a new member on this forum..... and i need urgent response my brother just got denied reason is because of economic recession and he has paid school fees, done medicals and other things he reali spent alot on this travelling of a thing what can he do please urgent ans will do i beg
pls anyone in the house to help
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by President99: 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hi everyone in the house!
Pls I need a candid and sincere advice here, I have gotten admission and eCoE and English was waived for me in the eCoE.
D English waiving was done by UNSW coz I satisfied their English requirenent.
The question is ,would DIBP require IELTS for visa processing? coz UNSW categorical states that their English requirement could differ from from DIBP.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bligs: 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
miie:
Sorry about that, however there's more to his denial than economic recession, when did he apply? Did his CO asked for additional supporting docs? Did he provide any proof of funding? What did he use as a home tie?
Medicals fee ain't refundable, he should contact the school and inform them about the situation, his school fees will be refunded.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by udz: 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
BB2016:
For those among us who are yet to apply, whatever you doing don't tell them you applied for US visa n got denied. I was told today that they will carry out a standard check on my application before issuing me a Visa, so try n learn from my mistake mates. Otherwise my visa will have been out by now

did u apply quite early? when is ur course start date? relax...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Raymondeji(m): 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
miie:

I think he needs to find out the real reasons why he was denied. I haven't heard of someone denied due to economic recession. If I may ask, was he instructed to go for medicals? Or he front loaded it
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 8:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
miie:
I am not surprised if economic recession was the reason for denial. I know someone who was denied on the ground of political upheaval in Nigeria.
Did he provide a genuine bank statement? Has he mentioned anything about the current state of Nigeria to his CO?
His best bet would be using a registered immigration lawyer (mara) to reapply.
If he still has more time, reapply quickly otherwise defer the admission, get a new ecoe and reapply.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
President99:
Hi everyone in the house!
Pls I need a candid and sincere advice here, I have gotten admission and eCoE and English was waived for me in the eCoE.
D English waiving was done by UNSW coz I satisfied their English requirenent.
The question is ,would DIBP require IELTS for visa processing? coz UNSW categorical states that their English requirement could differ from from DIBP.

You should be fine. Provide same documents you gave to your uni to the immigration.
Schools make sure you are qualified to enrol in a course (course you can study if their are pre-requisite and you english language ability) while immigration on the other hand ensure you are a genuine entrant (your finances and health condition)
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
nikiihardehx:
am a student. Have an expired UK visa and a valid one but havent travel yet. Sum of money like how much? My dad is my sponsor.
How do i get started...and how long does it take for the tourist visa to be processed

Why didn't you travel? You don't have to tell me. Why not travel to the UK and maybe other Schengen countries? Get a South Africa, Kenya, Ethiopia visa spend two to three days before traveling to UK?

After you return to nigeria, you can wait for another school break before you apply for a visa to China or Vietnam or Malaysia or Singapore before applying for Australia tourist visa.

Sound tedious but its the way. If your are a genuine tourist, you can't leave all the beautiful creations of God in Africa, Asia just to fly into Australia. They will hardly believe you do be leaving the country after your visit.

Another way to go is via conference. Otherwise you may be denied visa, trust me. I have traveled a lot and I have assisted people in getting their visas.

It takes upto three months for a decision to be made on your visa.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by miie: 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
WestAfrican:

I am not surprised if economic recession was the reason for denial. I know someone who was denied on the ground of political upheaval in Nigeria.
Did he provide a genuine bank statement? Has he mentioned anything about the current state of Nigeria to his CO?
His best bet would be using a registered immigration lawyer (mara) to reapply.
If he still has more time, reapply quickly otherwise defer the admission, get a new ecoe and reapply.
thanks so much..... Yes he gave a genuine bank statement and everytn dey ask bt my fear is maybe its cs he applied for his wife and children...... They even cald him to ask y his family is nt going wt him since he applied togeda wt dem and he tld dem dt dey will come and meet him dere later
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nikiihardehx(f): 11:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
WestAfrican:

Why didn't you travel? You don't have to tell me. Why not travel to the UK and maybe other Schengen countries? Get a South Africa, Kenya, Ethiopia visa spend two to three days before traveling to UK?

After you return to nigeria, you can wait for another school break before you apply for a visa to China or Vietnam or Malaysia or Singapore before applying for Australia tourist visa.

Sound tedious but its the way. If your are a genuine tourist, you can't leave all the beautiful creations of God in Africa, Asia just to fly into Australia. They will hardly believe you do be leaving the country after your visit.

Another way to go is via conference. Otherwise you may be denied visa, trust me. I have traveled a lot and I have assisted people in getting their visas.

It takes upto three months for a decision to be made on your visa.
what bout for student......how do i get started...and how long will t take....thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by damien83: 12:05am On Sep 14, 2016
When is he supposed to start his program in Australia?
miie:
thanks so much..... Yes he gave a genuine bank statement and everytn dey ask bt my fear is maybe its cs he applied for his wife and children...... They even cald him to ask y his family is nt going wt him since he applied togeda wt dem and he tld dem dt dey will come and meet him dere later
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nurseafrica: 1:54am On Sep 14, 2016
Osgee123:
You need to show a tax clearance. If they fill its not enough you will be contacted. Have you applied? You can usse ya parents
GUY congrats, i am quiet popular here and its cool to know your coming over. if you are coming to Sydney hit me up. Could give you some head start on jobs however i want some advice from you also about ssvp financial issues prove.
i send you PM now. have a nice day. Nurse AFRICA FROM WHYYARD SYDNEY
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Shakitibob0: 2:18am On Sep 14, 2016
Is scholarship rampant in this part of the world?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 2:34am On Sep 14, 2016
nikiihardehx:
what bout for student......how do i get started...and how long will t take....thanks

-You need a letter from you faculty saying you will be on holiday during your proposed travel dates.

- certified copy of your student photo ID

- certified copy of all pages of your international passport (old n new passport)

- ordinary passport photograph (x4 with white background)

-flight itinerary

-Hotel bookings for propose travel date (don't make payment)

-Bank statement of your sponsor (include yours if you have one)

- Yellow fever

-Application form

- Activities while in Australia - Not necessary though but can be a plus. E.g

Itinenary for Australia
16 Sept 2016 - 25 Sept. 2016

Date Activity Accomodation

12 Sept Leave Abj Airport 9ja Address

13 Sept Arrive Sydney / Rest for the day Hotel address
/phone number

14 Sept visit zoo

15 Sept sydney opera house

16 Sept.

Just fill it up. They need you to spend your money while in Australia.

Put your name and signature

Nb) the writing in bold are suppose to appear in columns Date | Activities | Accomodation. You just have to arrange it yourself.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 2:39am On Sep 14, 2016
miie:

Sometimes we complicate things for ourselves. Why put your family in the application if you want them to come later or why tell your CO they will join you later?
Anyway, he has an option to reapply himself or use a mara lawyer.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by udz: 3:41am On Sep 14, 2016
analyse, correct and try again.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by abbyjo: 4:06am On Sep 14, 2016
nurseafrica:

GUY congrats, i am quiet popular here and its cool to know your coming over. if you are coming to Sydney hit me up. Could give you some head start on jobs however i want some advice from you also about ssvp financial issues prove.
i send you PM now. have a nice day. Nurse AFRICA FROM WHYYARD SYDNEY

Hi,
Please i sent u a pm, i need ur help.
Kindly respond.
Thank you
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nikiihardehx(f): 6:01am On Sep 14, 2016
WestAfrican:

-You need a letter from you faculty saying you will be on holiday during your proposed travel dates.

- certified copy of your student photo ID

- certified copy of all pages of your international passport (old n new passport)

- ordinary passport photograph (x4 with white background) how much wll my sponsor need to have? How do i certified the docs?how long will it take to be tead

-flight itinerary

-Hotel bookings for propose travel date (don't make payment)

-Bank statement of your sponsor (include yours if you have one)

- Yellow fever

-Application form

- Activities while in Australia - Not necessary though but can be a plus. E.g

Itinenary for Australia
16 Sept 2016 - 25 Sept. 2016

Date Activity Accomodation

12 Sept Leave Abj Airport 9ja Address

13 Sept Arrive Sydney / Rest for the day Hotel address
/phone number

14 Sept visit zoo

15 Sept sydney opera house

16 Sept.

Just fill it up. They need you to spend your money while in Australia.

Put your name and signature

Nb) the writing in bold are suppose to appear in columns Date | Activities | Accomodation. You just have to arrange it yourself.
how much does my sponsor need to have? How will i get the docs certified? How long will it take for my passport to b out after submission? How much is the visa fee
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Osamuzi: 6:04am On Sep 14, 2016
I understand u school in Newcastle from our previous conversation. Just need heads up das all
WestAfrican:

Hi
What's it regarding plz?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 9:24am On Sep 14, 2016
nikiihardehx:
how much does my sponsor need to have? How will i get the docs certified? How long will it take for my passport to b out after submission? How much is the visa fee

-How much can your sponsor provide?
-Certify your documents through a notary.
-It takes a month for processing but you are adviced to submit 3months before your intended travel date incase there is a delay.
-Subclass 600 Visitors visa fee is $135 Australia.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 9:24am On Sep 14, 2016
Osamuzi:
I understand u school in Newcastle from our previous conversation. Just need heads up das all

Leave me ur email
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nikiihardehx(f): 9:36am On Sep 14, 2016
WestAfrican:

-How much can your sponsor provide?
-Certify your documents through a notary.
-It takes a month for processing but you are adviced to submit 3months before your intended travel date incase there is a delay.
-Subclass 600 Visitors visa fee is $135 Australia.
is 5M okay Plan to visit UK 1st week nexmth....then go to austrlia frm there......thought processing gonna take like 2weeks
Probably i shud visit UK nd cum bak to apply for it....since ma passport might be wif dem closely 3mnth
Thanks for ur ttm ...u re d best #kisses
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by miie: 11:19am On Sep 14, 2016
WestAfrican:

Sometimes we complicate things for ourselves. Why put your family in the application if you want them to come later or why tell your CO they will join you later?
Anyway, he has an option to reapply himself or use a mara lawyer.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS INFO PLS CAN U TELL ME D STEPS TO TAKE SO DT DERE WONT BE ANY PROBLEM HE HAS CONTACTED HIS SCHOOL DIS A.M TO RE DEFER HIS ADMISSION AGAIN
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bambizzle4k4556: 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
[quote author=DamiOludumila post=49288071][/quote]dami?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by udz: 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
miie:
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS INFO PLS CAN U TELL ME D STEPS TO TAKE SO DT DERE WONT BE ANY PROBLEM HE HAS CONTACTED HIS SCHOOL DIS A.M TO RE DEFER HIS ADMISSION AGAIN

did DIBP request for a new CoE before he deferred the first time or he did it on his own and sent to them when the his course start day passed. ?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by miie: 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
udz:

did DIBP request for a new CoE before he deferred the first time or he did it on his own and sent to them when the his course start day passed. ?
HE SAID ITS D SCHOOL
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Loka0512: 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello house,
I am interested in migrating to Australia and I have written IELTS where i had a score of 6.5 in writing and others where above 8 and 7. I am currently a sales and marketing manager in a procurement firm. I would like to know the next steps to take after this.

Please i am open to suggestions. Thanks house
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mctowel01: 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
lighternote:
@all of u emailing me, pls, I ve long lost my pwd to the NL email. Let this serve as an apology for no response and a note of directive. Kindly drop ur mail, I'll get back to you.
Please can you get back to me via my mail. I have some issues to discuss.
mctowel01@gmail.com
I ll appreciate

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.