Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1050207 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kubbiebrownie(f): 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
ferdimako:

Wow... wait then and use d time to sort out the grammar test. U can still reach ICAN...there might be an exception.
No harm in trying I will contact Ican to find out. Thanks a lot
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
osakajapan:
please I need every body in the house answers.....
I want to apply for Australia tourist visa but I was refused visa .in the year 2008 in Malaysia but since then I moved to Japan ..
My question is
(1). should I write about the refusal or
(2). can they still have my information on there system?.

Please help I need to submit application soon .. Thank you all long live my people and God bless you all
Tell the truth...they are not fools and don't joke on their data.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by emmiezye(f): 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
atrapon:
Pls how long does it take confirmation of enrolment to show
Thanks
When you done paying your fee, it takes 2 working days
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by emmiezye(f): 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
ferdimako:

Tell the truth...they are not fools and don't joke on their data.
Just be truthful. And yeah ur info still goina be there
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by emmiezye(f): 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
osakajapan:
please I need every body in the house answers.....
I want to apply for Australia tourist visa but I was refused visa .in the year 2008 in Malaysia but since then I moved to Japan ..
My question is
(1). should I write about the refusal or
(2). can they still have my information on there system?.

Please help I need to submit application soon .. Thank you all long live my people and God bless you all
Just be truthful.. And yeah they still have ur info
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ashioba: 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
A very big thank you for all your contrbutioins, I've actually gone through the sites, from all indications its a very long and stressful route migrating to australia as a barrister. My question now is, what are my chances of success in applying through( 189) with Proficiency certificate in management from the Nigerian Institute of management, and PMP certification with one year experience as a project manager . Kind regards.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by atrapon(m): 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
emmiezye:

When you done paying your fee, it takes 2 working days
thank u
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by atrapon(m): 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
House abeg i have a bothering issue! Am targeting PR after d 2 years compulsory regional study..i have an offer in a school in brisbane.will 2 years in brisbane give me d necessry point for my main OBJECTIVE (PR).if not..pls advice ur boy..tank u and remain blessed.Amen
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sanmibukunmi: 6:28am On Jul 11, 2015
emmiezye:
Wooow interesting thread.. I jst Applied for a program in Australia. Hope it works out well.
How did u apply
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by databasecareers: 8:43am On Jul 11, 2015
Has anyone applied for svp visa within this week to last week, how soon was your application received at Southafrica from teleperformance and how many days or week did it take for the svp visa to be ready, my school would resume lectures by 13th and I was given late resumption till 24th, I want to know if I should defer to February, thanks for your response.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 8:58am On Jul 11, 2015
Hello, when did you submit to teleperformance? I noticed that all applications are received in Pretoria from Teleperformance every Friday. And pretoria takes 3weeks to process SVP giving the rush of July applications. If I can know when you submitted I will be able to advice you.

databasecareers:
Has anyone applied for svp visa within this week to last week, how soon was your application received at Southafrica from teleperformance and how many days or week did it take for the svp visa to be ready, my school would resume lectures by 13th and I was given late resumption till 24th, I want to know if I should defer to February, thanks for your response.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by osakajapan: 10:48am On Jul 11, 2015
emmiezye:

Just be truthful.. And yeah they still have ur info

Thanks bros but that time it was as a group
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 11, 2015
atrapon:
House abeg i have a bothering issue! Am targeting PR after d 2 years compulsory regional study..i have an offer in a school in brisbane.will 2 years in brisbane give me d necessry point for my main OBJECTIVE (PR).if not..pls advice ur boy..tank u and remain blessed.Amen
U get 5 points from studying the two-yr program and another 5 from it being in a region...the rest 50 u know the factors that bring them.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 11, 2015
osakajapan:

Thanks bros but that time it was as a group
Say it like that or have u made up ur mind? If so y asking us? Say d truth!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by atrapon(m): 11:28am On Jul 11, 2015
ferdimako:

U get 5 points from studying the two-yr program and another 5 from it being in a region...the rest 50 u know the factors that bring them.
ferdi honestly i dont know d factors dat sum up d 50 points..tank u
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 11, 2015
atrapon:

Honestly, you just spoke my mind as well, I have been monitoring your question.

Can you share or list the factors that make up to 50points (I'll appreciate a link to this so I can peruse it)

Please help Ferdimako erictack203 NNBB2012
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 11, 2015
atrapon:
Read the thread then...I'm tired of repetition.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 11, 2015
deleyi20:

Honestly, you just spoke my mind as well, I have been monitoring your question.

Can you share or list the factors that make up to 50points (I'll appreciate a link to this so I can peruse it)

Please help Ferdimako erictack203 NNBB2012
Same to u...read d thread!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bibbzy(m): 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
please how long did it takes embassy to process tourist visa
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bryanpro(m): 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
Am a non SVP student visa applicant... Still counting down and praying to Jah for his mercies.....
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by RedReact: 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
^^^
And it will be for you according to your heart desires
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by databasecareers: 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
@erictack203, thanks for your response, I submitted it on Tuesday 7th at teleperformance Abuja
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by BKings: 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
atrapon:
Age, English test, qualification etc. You probably forgot
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iriferi(m): 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
atrapon:
As posted by NNBB2012; http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/189-
Go and sin no more...
Ferdi just help them... Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mPop(f): 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
ferdimako:
Read the thread then...I'm tired of repetition.
lmao ure a clown, ehn ehn is it 5pointz for studying a 2yr course? or 10points?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by emmiezye(f): 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
sanmibukunmi:

How did u apply
Applied through an agent
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by samuelokwu: 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bros you are not alone . I am a non svp applicant as well . I applied on 11th June . My TAFE course starts on 20 July. Induction in on 14th. Sent a mail to the case officer and they replied that they received my application on 15TH June and that it was still under assessment and that assessment level 3 takes 2months . However, I replied and asked them if I should defer the resumption considering the closeness of the resumption. I a still waiting for a response from them..

I have not even been asked to go for medicals. Have you?

Tell your story.

Bryanpro:
Am a non SVP student visa applicant... Still counting down and praying to Jah for his mercies.....
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pingu2k5(m): 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
Reading comments on this blog (http://blog.sydneybybyron.com/2009/12/why-do-immigrants-leave-australia.html?showComment=1388679570988&m=1#c5998832649134648232) scares the shit out of me.

Please guys in Australia should share their experiences.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
pingu2k5:
Reading comments on this blog (http://blog.sydneybybyron.com/2009/12/why-do-immigrants-leave-australia.html?showComment=1388679570988&m=1#c5998832649134648232) scares the shit out of me.

The reasons given in that link are not worthy to leave Aussie. Compare them to that of Canada here...and read people's comment. After reading it, you would not even want to advice your enemy to go to Canada.

www.canadianimmigrant.ca/community/integration/why-some-immigrants-want-to-leave-canada

At the end of the day, some would make it and some would not. All boils down to determination. Most importantly securing the future of one's children too.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by izykvision0: 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
pingu2k5:

Immigration is not for everybody that is what people must come to terms with in Nigeria and in the world. Someone in Australia or in Nigeria can't advice you on that. Some pple get professional jobs within a month, 2months, 6months and some never get. Some pple can live abroad for 5years and still feel like they left Nigeria last week, while some will be frustrated and depressed barely 3months on landing.
You need to ask yourself what you want in life and do you achieve them in the most favourable way to You and only You?
NO ONE ON ANY FORUM IN THE WORLD WILL DECIDE YOUR PATH. They all post personal experiences nd personal indeed they are.
Indians for instance set the pace for their own depression, when they leave India and intend living in an Indian community in Oz, house share by Indians, live beside Indian stores and temples, infact an Indian extension. This is perceived as an act of sociological security by them, when in actual fact they have just caged themselves in its evasive illusion. some Nigerians tread this path.
YOU MUST ACCEPT AND EMBRACE THE CULTURE OF WHERE YOU ARE GOING TO INORDER TO LIVE A NORMAL LIFE, IF NOT ONE IS BETTER OF IN HIS/HER HOME COUNTRY.

9 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 12:26am On Jul 12, 2015
7th July? You nor quick ooo lol.

Give them till 20th July which is Monday, if they don't respond then you will have to defer. They have a lot of work on their hands. July is General School resumption period.

Kip your fingers crossed.

databasecareers:
@erictack203, thanks for your response, I submitted it on Tuesday 7th at teleperformance Abuja

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 3:34am On Jul 12, 2015
I carry hand for you. Very nice comment!

izykvision0:

Immigration is not for everybody that is what people must come to terms with in Nigeria and in the world. Someone in Australia or in Nigeria can't advice you on that. Some pple get professional jobs within a month, 2months, 6months and some never get. Some pple can live abroad for 5years and still feel like they left Nigeria last week, while some will be frustrated and depressed barely 3months on landing.
You need to ask yourself what you want in life and do you achieve them in the most favourable way to You and only You?
NO ONE ON ANY FORUM IN THE WORLD WILL DECIDE YOUR PATH. They all post personal experiences nd personal indeed they are.
Indians for instance set the pace for their own depression, when they leave India and intend living in an Indian community in Oz, house share by Indians, live beside Indian stores and temples, infact an Indian extension. This is perceived as an act of sociological security by them, when in actual fact they have just caged themselves in its evasive illusion. some Nigerians tread this path.
YOU MUST ACCEPT AND EMBRACE THE CULTURE OF WHERE YOU ARE GOING TO INORDER TO LIVE A NORMAL LIFE, IF NOT ONE IS BETTER OF IN HIS/HER HOME COUNTRY.

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.