Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Why We Don't Comment On Your Post. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why We Don't Comment On Your Post. (494 Views)

Please pals Download And Comment On This Song. / The Lyrics We Don't Get In Phyno'asai.... Dirty and Funny / Snoop Dog's Comment On The Style Of Rap New Rappers Take. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why We Don't Comment On Your Post. by Therages: 5:47pm On May 26, 2015
Like I said in my previous post selfishness in this section is the reason posts here don't hit the frontpage. Let's forget frontpage for now and talk abt a few bad things I noticed here that are not good for the progress of this section of Nairaland.
Every body talking and no one listening has never been a good idea. Someone will post a topic about His/Her new song or whatever and you hardly see someone responding to the post, you'd most likely see someone reply with a link to their own song asking people to DL.
You don't plan on helping anyone review their song but you expect people to download your song and tell you if they like it.
We need to support ourselves more, as they say charity begins at home. We being on this forum is for a reason, which one is supporting each other.
We are being selfish by seeking for attention which we give none, asking for help and ignoring or turning a blind eye on a fellow forum member seeking for help.
What will it take us to read a post and reply when appropriate or like(if you can't type).
I'm not saying because you want help a forum member you should tell him his song is good when in reality its BAD.
Qst: Why we don't comment on your post?
Ans: Because you don't comment on ours.
This post will probably not get a comment.lol
Re: Why We Don't Comment On Your Post. by Awesomeking: 10:40am On May 28, 2015
Lol,yeah it didnt get any apart from mine though

1 Like

Re: Why We Don't Comment On Your Post. by Therages: 6:35pm On May 28, 2015
Awesomeking:
Lol,yeah it didnt get any apart from mine though

Funny enough..

(1) (Reply)

Incredible Designs!!! Album/single Artworks, Flyers Etc. Check It Out! / HEADIES 2015 Olamide, Wizkid, Lead Nomination List + See Full Nomination List / Check Out Tuface Idibia Colaboo With Fally Ipupa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.