Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

The Lyrics We Don't Get In Phyno'asai.... Dirty and Funny - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Lyrics We Don't Get In Phyno'asai.... Dirty and Funny (585 Views)

Please I Need Help On The Lyrics Of Lai Lai By Tim Godfrey / Share The Lyrics Of Songs You Like / Can Someone Please Translate The Lyrics Of Phyno's Connect To English For Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lyrics We Don't Get In Phyno'asai.... Dirty and Funny by bueze046(m): 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
"Nwanne kupuru ndia, eh watch a, ndia alagokwa Asa i(Asa gi)"

In pidgin- brother borne all these niqqas, look well them don fucque ur girlfriend.... Lol

He said this at his event (phynofest) in osha while performing asai, he stop and said that we are singing the wrong lyrics so he corrected it.... Lol

(1) (Reply)

Obaflow And Sangrin Set To Drop The Collaboration Album_2 LORD / See Vectorthaviper's Reaction To #thewaiterstheory / Comedy Video See Where Emmanuella And Her Friends Were Created From To Gain Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.