Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Declaration: Rivers State Governor Elect Assures Buhari Of Full Co-operation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declaration: Rivers State Governor Elect Assures Buhari Of Full Co-operation (694 Views)

Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election / Senate To Strip Buhari Of Power Of Assent / Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Declaration: Rivers State Governor Elect Assures Buhari Of Full Co-operation by charlesucheh(m): 6:07pm On May 26, 2015
Rivers State Governor-Elect, Barrister Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has declared that he will not fight the incoming administration of Muhammadu Buhari, saying that his focus will be on cooperating with the Federal Government to attract benefits to the state.

Re: Declaration: Rivers State Governor Elect Assures Buhari Of Full Co-operation by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 26, 2015
Source flease grin
Re: Declaration: Rivers State Governor Elect Assures Buhari Of Full Co-operation by dustmalik: 6:19pm On May 26, 2015
Ummm... like he is one with a choice in the first place. Spare me the nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Declaration: Rivers State Governor Elect Assures Buhari Of Full Co-operation by charlesucheh(m): 7:46pm On May 26, 2015
eskober:
Source flease grin
The source is from me, because i was at the pre-inauguration lecture titled " Democracy and new governance towards a new rivers state. So my friend, dont be too curious and over inquisitive. NO BE YOU START NAIRALAND.

(1) (Reply)

Youngest Politician says HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY ... / Ex-adamawa Governor, Nyako, Returns To Nigeria / Wike Dissolves Board Of Greater Portharcourt Authority!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.