Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike (35192 Views)

APC Was Relying On Lies, Propaganda And Federal Might To Take Rivers- Wike / Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ / Reasons Why Wike Can Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by spencekat(m): 8:05pm On May 26, 2015
Barr.Wike,the slayer of Amaechi and Dakuku,chase them out immediately you mount the saddle.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by Ayoswit(f): 8:05pm On May 26, 2015
G
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by johnemeka(m): 8:05pm On May 26, 2015
ok...i know.
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by ZYZZA: 8:06pm On May 26, 2015
H
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by Jowonloju(m): 8:06pm On May 26, 2015
ok, you will soon understand that APC is the ruling party.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by Neduzze5(m): 8:06pm On May 26, 2015
Glock8:
The battle line is drawn.

I'm quite sure Wiked Wike shall win

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by moscobabs(m): 8:06pm On May 26, 2015
Man yi nko'ja ayee e sa!!!
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by slap1(m): 8:06pm On May 26, 2015
Ok. I will tell them.
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by doublewisdom: 8:06pm On May 26, 2015
Supported and endorsed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by ogene007: 8:06pm On May 26, 2015
mascot87:
This Wike may just commit suicide earlier than I thought
Or rather Amaechi who said its over his dead body that Wike would be governor. Try to think well next time before coming here to spew trash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by dinachi(m): 8:06pm On May 26, 2015
Tribunal will sack wike the murderer!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by Neduzze5(m): 8:07pm On May 26, 2015
Ayoswit:
G

For

G-String!! undecided
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by Mayor21(m): 8:07pm On May 26, 2015
Space bookers 2much 4 hre
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 26, 2015
Alishachris:
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/26/ill-sack-the-22-apc-chairmen-elected-in-rivers-wike/

IF U DISSOLVE LG, BUHARI WILL DISSOLVE YOU. 1-1.......BLAME IT ON UR HERO MAMA PISS FOR INTERFERING IN AN ELECTED GOVERNMENT.
First lady has no constitution recognition to interfere in politics.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by Neduzze5(m): 8:07pm On May 26, 2015
dinachi:
Tribunal will sack wike the murderer!

The Tribunal Amaechi made redundant for almost 8 months?

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by Neduzze5(m): 8:08pm On May 26, 2015
PDPwayoo:

IF U DISSOLVE LG, BUHARI WILL DISSOLVE YOU. 1-1.......BLAME IT ON UR HERO MAMA PISS FOR INTERFERING IN AN ELECTED GOVERNMENT.
First lady has no constitution recognition to interfere in politics.

Buhari can't do nothing!!

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 26, 2015
the court said it was illegal and Amaechi still went ahead to conduct the elections..... dissolve it already wike... heaven will not fall

even if they all defect to PDP on the eve of ur inauguration still dissolve it... if Buari intefers then he will be asking for a fight

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by Neduzze5(m): 8:09pm On May 26, 2015
spencekat:
Barr.Wike,the slayer of Amaechi and Dakuku,chase them out immediately you mount the saddle.

Yes bro, that is the way forward.

The weeds the sham election produced should be weeded out as soon as possible!!

7 Likes

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by appini: 8:09pm On May 26, 2015
Confirmato!!!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by MKO4ever(m): 8:09pm On May 26, 2015
The pickin wey talk say when he grow up say na dove head him go dey chop. The creature of those doves nor go allow that pickin to grow up. That is my words of wisdom for Wike

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by superstar1(m): 8:09pm On May 26, 2015
Wike has forgotten that shepopotamus is no more in Aso Rock.

Now, the CP of Rivers State shall be more powerful than him.

Just that GMB will not allow such madness. Wike ought to be repaid in full measures.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by tinuolababy(f): 8:09pm On May 26, 2015
Abeg na only Rivers state dey naija ni? Enough of all ds jare angry angry

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by Neduzze5(m): 8:10pm On May 26, 2015
remember007:
the court said it was illegal and Amaechi still went ahead to conduct the elections..... dissolve it already wike... heaven will not fall

even if they all defect to PDP on the eve of ur inauguration still dissolve it... if Buari intefers then he will be asking for a fight

If Buhari doesn't condemn this sham called Rivers LG elections, then his fight against corruption has already ended before it even began!!

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by mascot87(m): 8:10pm On May 26, 2015
ogene007:

Or rather Amaechi who said its over his dead body that Wike would be governor. Try to think well next time before coming here to spew trash.

Omo Igbo, craze dey worry that ur brain abi? He be like say u don dey mad. Face ur front flat brain OK. I've got no time for people of ur nature
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by Burger01(m): 8:10pm On May 26, 2015
Survival of the fittest in Rivers Statesmiley
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by Neduzze5(m): 8:10pm On May 26, 2015
tinuolababy:
Abeg na only Rivers state dey naija ni? Enough of all ds jare angry angry

Help me tell the FORMER EMBATTLED Governor of Rivers state that his time is up!!
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by lincolnj88: 8:11pm On May 26, 2015
grin I dey ur back
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by islandmoon: 8:11pm On May 26, 2015
then Buhari will sack you!! hehehehe! Agbero wike!!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by ohenhen1: 8:11pm On May 26, 2015
One man will sack 22 elected officials. Get ready for a court case.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by Neduzze5(m): 8:12pm On May 26, 2015
superstar1:
Wike has forgotten that shepopotamus is no more in Aso Rock.

Now, the CP of Rivers State shall be more powerful than him.

Just that GMB will not allow such madness. Wike ought to be repaid in full measures.

Repaid ke?

Amaechi should be hopeful that the portfolio Buhari gives him when he is sworn in is one in which he will be safe from probe!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki / Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims / APC Shares Garri In Lagos For 2019 Election (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.