Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy (26791 Views)

Obiano At The Burial Of Richard Okeke, His Deputy's Father / Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story / Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 26, 2015
Northerners are relatively not too greedy unlike my eastern brothers and irreconcilable westerners.
Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 7:44pm On May 26, 2015
Chai na strong thing do this man o..... I am full of pity
Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by wise7(m): 7:46pm On May 26, 2015
nigerianvenom:

here is the point that arrested my attention.this man must have bin a sincere man.

even my ward Councillor owns a mansion
don't be deceived, he is a pharmacist, former commissioner and Secretary to the state government (taraba) before succeeding his former boss governor Jolly
Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by eazzy101(m): 7:46pm On May 26, 2015
Where he dey wey him mate dey build house
Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by igraman(m): 7:46pm On May 26, 2015
oh that mentally impaired gov. God will heal him.
Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:46pm On May 26, 2015
DrWise:
That part of him not owning a personal house is story for the gods.

What of the ones in Abuja and Lagos?

I don't know why you are full of hatred.
Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 26, 2015
kenonze:
Northerners are relatively not too greedy unlike my eastern brothers and irreconcilable westerners.

grin grin grin
Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by JingoOAU(m): 7:47pm On May 26, 2015
He does not own a house but has a private helicopter....

I love that logic
Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by KingsJohnson(m): 7:50pm On May 26, 2015
Gud development
Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by Jossyroyal1: 7:50pm On May 26, 2015
house bought for him by his deputy indeed! awon olé radarada

1 Like

Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by betty202020(m): 7:51pm On May 26, 2015
nigerianvenom:

here is the point that arrested my attention.this man must have bin a sincere man.

Nooooooooo, it was misplaced priority. the helicopter he crashed with was (private)his own na .
Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by demandtruth: 7:52pm On May 26, 2015
nigerianvenom:

This is one thing that makes me angry at the 9ja politicians

A Councillor who own no bicycle suddenly own trailer, earth mover,
mansions and nobody is asking questions.

Some even believe he/she is made for life. Politician that ought to be
serving you. Na waaa ooooo
Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by meforyou1(m): 8:01pm On May 26, 2015
He didn't have a house, but bought aeroplane

1 Like

Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by kabaka1: 8:04pm On May 26, 2015
eyeview:
Chai! So sad. But why they didn't let him resign and go rest still baffles me.

Well, I know somewhere in ur mind, u've guessed d answer right. Lol! Na naija politics now, he's just there so his wife can front for him n help d disabled governor to reap d dirty benefits of being a governor in Nigeria.
Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by Burger01(m): 8:07pm On May 26, 2015
KingTom:
And loyal ones are hard to come by these days grin
I'm telling you. I pity this man. His deputy and the people of the state really tried.. That kain thing can't happen in Ekiticheesy
Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 26, 2015
Isiterere:
This man can finally rest now.
what a traumatic second term for him...
He doesn't own a personal house? Is this a form of sympathy or what? Tell that to the birds.
who owns the private jet he flew?

msheew

ALL IZZ WELL
It belong to Taraba State Government not Governor, U hear, any governor that comes to power can use it. Even Bauchi have the present governor abound it at old airport kaduna since Isa Yuguda use it last and other states have also, is just that some governors don't like to use their state jet cos of fear of be witching, so they prefer to chartered from commercial aircraft charter operators.

1 Like

Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by KingTom(m): 8:20pm On May 26, 2015
Burger01:

I'm telling you. I pity this man. His deputy and the people of the state really tried.. That kain thing can't happen in Ekiticheesy
For where? Fire shey deputy go even poison am sef grin grin grin
Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by Burger01(m): 8:36pm On May 26, 2015
KingTom:
For where? Fire shey deputy go even poison am sef grin grin grin
Hahahahagringringrin
Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by KingTom(m): 8:48pm On May 26, 2015
Burger01:
Hahahahagringringrin
I hear say the guy deputy na weyrey, na true? grin
Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by dbabba: 8:55pm On May 26, 2015
I think we should try to have facts before judging people. This man usually attends a christian leadership retreat at gboko before his accident and anyone who knows Bro Gbile Akanni should know that he doesn't spare any corrupt politician or continue associating with such. Yet he is very close to this man. Our present situation in the country does not mean we do not have honest politicians again even though they might be scarce.
Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by Adekorya: 8:59pm On May 26, 2015
Isiterere:
This man can finally rest now.
what a traumatic second term for him...
He doesn't own a personal house? Is this a form of sympathy or what? Tell that to the birds.
who owns the private jet he flew?

msheew

ALL IZZ WELL

Don't u know the difference bet Jet and Helicopter?

Its not personal Helicopter its Official Helicopter.

Its possible for him not to own personal house

He may want to use first term to create good impression and use the second term to serve himself

Unlike Okoroach dat built 1billion mansion in his first year
Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by scachy(m): 9:10pm On May 26, 2015
This man has really suffer from his illness
Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by bigtt76(f): 9:10pm On May 26, 2015
Salary things naaaa grin I hope the deputy is now the governor elect?

doublewisdom:
Very loyal deputy . It beats me why this man neither resigned nor was impeached .
Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by haykay33: 9:12pm On May 26, 2015
but i thought he the private jet he crashed was his own....wondering how cheap the jet will be since he couldnt afford his own house..
nigerianvenom:

Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by Burger01(m): 9:15pm On May 26, 2015
KingTom:
I hear say the guy deputy na weyrey, na true? grin
Na so I hear am.. make we ask Temitemi1, na him cousin be thatgrin

1 Like

Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by doublewisdom: 9:27pm On May 26, 2015
bigtt76:
Salary things naaaa grin I hope the deputy is now the governor elect?

I don't think so. You find out tell me nah.
Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by sunnydayasaba(m): 9:31pm On May 26, 2015
I find it very unbelievable that he own no personal house....Even his first term in office, he would've built himself a mansion.

I totally disagree on that part of the news.
Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by sucrez88: 9:35pm On May 26, 2015
At his age, he doesn't have a personal house. embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 26, 2015
Bought by deputy?
Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by KingTom(m): 9:44pm On May 26, 2015
Burger01:

Na so I hear am.. make we ask Temitemi1, na him cousin be thatgrin
Wey the guy sef, abi e don go help hin hero pack from Aso rock? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by Geeman74(m): 9:48pm On May 26, 2015
nairacountry:

He might, but may not befit his "status" as ex-governor. (9jer standard)
Hard to find but there are still honest persons among d 9jer politicians.
So who owns the jet that caused his accident?
Re: Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy by MDJALO(m): 10:06pm On May 26, 2015
No no man no cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party / Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra / Oba Of Benin Organizes Send-off Ceremony For Adams Oshiomole (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.