Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. (59330 Views)

Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / Tinubu Prepares To Run For Presidency In 2019, Lists Running Mates - ThisDay / Obasanjo Uncovers Plot To Hand Over To Military Should Jonathan Lose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. by punta(f): 4:50am On May 27, 2015
Ayekotoo:
Lawyers Should be made to lead most states in Nigeria. Just like Obafemi Awolowo and Babatunde Fashola

Not all lawyers are deserving of that honor. Maybe those that have pedigree. Chinwoke Mbadinuju was a lawyer, but by the time he was done with his tenure as a governor in my dear Anambra state, it was pain and anguish all over the land. There are lawyers and there are lawyers.
Re: Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. by arresa: 4:51am On May 27, 2015
GOV. FASHOLA, TEAM VISIT ABU DHABI POLYTECHNIC INST. TECH

Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola SAN (3rd right), the Head of Information Security Engineering, Dr. Jamal-Karaki (2nd right), Lagos State Commissioner for Science and Technology, Mr. Adebiyi Mabadeje (2nd left), Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Science and Technology, Mrs. Nike Animashaun (middle) and the Coordinator of the Oracle Academy, Mr. Atif Chowhan (right), during the visit of Governor Fashola and his team to Abu Dhabi Polytechnic Institute of Applied Technology as part of collaborative engagement with the Abu Dhabi Government, United Arab Emirates, to further enhance technological engineering and ICT education in Lagos State
Re: Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. by arresa: 5:05am On May 27, 2015

It is on record that Gov. Babatunde Raji Fashola of Lagos state built the best, the most beautiful and sophisticated bridge in West Africa in less than 3 years..

Greatest Of All Time

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. by Nobody: 5:11am On May 27, 2015
Hello??
For Any Of Ur Jumia Products , Kindly contact me.
am A Jumia Sales Consultant. For every Product You Order thru me, You get A Discount .
N.b Its Pay On Delivery Service.
Whatsapp/Sms 08091067870
Bbm:56548954..
kindly Rbc
Re: Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. by Jowonloju(m): 5:33am On May 27, 2015
My future President
Re: Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. by Johnnyessence(m): 6:07am On May 27, 2015
after 8 years of president buhari fashola will be chosen as prefered candidate for presidency.
Re: Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. by MKO4ever(m): 6:15am On May 27, 2015
jomonic:
I once accidently bumped into Mrs Fashola. That was February 14th 2011 when I visited the city mall, Lagos with my family. Getting there we made for the gift shop. It was a small space for the number of people milling around. As I tried to maneuver my way I bumped against a lady who shifted quite positively against my momentum. It was an embarrassing moment but I apologized immediately. Then my wife whispered Mrs Fashola and oh my goodness I was about getting effusive with my apologies but her attention was now diverted. Just looking around again I saw the man himself. Fashola was dressed very simply in jean, shirt and sandals playing and snapping pictures with everyone around especially the kids. I shook hands with this great man, and took pictures too. My own Children also joined in the photo shots while we looked on. I taught this great man showed a lot of simplicity despite his brilliance and position in society. Another take away for me was that the presence of his security details was unnoticed. They must have been around, concealed in mufti. This is one experience I will never forget.
Lies, where are those pictures you took?
Re: Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. by Decryptor(m): 6:25am On May 27, 2015
lastpage:

Thanks for sharing this!

I have come to understand that 'No one is perfect' but even in our/your imperfection, if you tried and you are seen (by the masses) trying your best possible for the interest of the masses, the masses themselves will be come your number one security, accounting for about 70% of the danger you may face on a daily basis. The remaining danger will be from 'political opponents and bad-belle' folks.

I have met Fashola a few times and l can tell you that the man is down-to-earth.

I think l will also never forget when OBJ as President, came to Lagos and was going back to Abuja, the 3rd Mainland Bridge was closed from 7am, till like 5:30 pm when he passed! The Soldiers were just whipping people who tried to move out of line and get on with their business. I was "caught and stuck" in that Traffic throughout with no way of doing a U-turn. I am like: Is this necessary?

Cant forget the first time l saw British Prime Minister John Major in the early 2000's l think. He was in the Tube (Train) with all of us like ordinary passenger... until someone pointed him out to me and l am like "Cheesux!", can our own leaders do this? His Security details were around but l just couldn't fish them out individually.

The best way to know a wicked leader is to see how his security details maltreat supposedly admirers and constituent members, in an effort to shield him away from the evil he has sowed. grin undecided

"The Guilty are always afraid but the righteous will enjoy their days in peace".

I suspect Buhari too is such a 'crowd man', having met him in 2010 and twice in early 2014, ....long before he got elected as Presido.
Work hard for your citizens and you wouldn't have to worry that much when you are in their midst.

Lastpage!

Liar! John Major was not the Prime Minister in 2000...it was Tony Blair. See as i take catch you and your lies! See you and see Tube train.
Please next time, LIE CAREFULLY!
Re: Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. by Nobody: 6:30am On May 27, 2015
MKO4ever:

Lies, where are those pictures you took?

The story I narrated actually happened. I took pictures with my phone at the time and I will post them here if I can find them. However your disbelief is of no consequence to me and will not change the fact about a memorable experience I had. It is entirely your business what you choose to believe or disbelieve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. by feelingthenigga: 6:30am On May 27, 2015
nice work

how to create a blog with Google in Nigeria? http:///XonVGe
Re: Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. by phonespecs: 6:38am On May 27, 2015
Nice

Re: Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. by ohenhen1: 6:52am On May 27, 2015
I am going to miss him. Hopefully Ambode can match him.
Re: Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. by conalex(f): 7:03am On May 27, 2015
[quote author=simsing post=34124076]where is the picture[[/i][i]/quote]is there
Re: Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. by conalex(f): 7:07am On May 27, 2015
I love this man
grin
Re: Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. by harry509: 7:21am On May 27, 2015
slyopez:
GEJ didn't do anything as well, but the way westerners are praising Fash as if he had turned Lagos to Paris. All our politicians are the same irrespective of their political parties.
GEJ regime is d most worst regime ever xperience. My praya is dat let dis ncomin govt transfum nigeria 2 d highest level of greatness
Re: Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. by DTaj: 7:34am On May 27, 2015
aresa:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-nUytwqBmtHI/VWQWRfqEArI/AAAAAAAAnUU/dJaPBMFeRws/s1600/ali.PNG[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-07blFY4645c/VWQWpJQ5cDI/AAAAAAAAnUc/lm6shoSPZKU/s1600/ali1.PNG[/img]

All hail the most dedicated, focused and productive governor in the history of Nigeria.

Salute Salute Salute...

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU! FASHOLA- charisma, knowledge, vision, can-do attitude, thinker, reader, open-minded, discerning, commitment, tenacity, self-assurance, confidence, competence...They don't call him 'Our Captain' for nothing. We will miss him in Lagos. What a leader...

One of the very few Governors in Nigeria who can engage in rigorous intellectual discourse and/or constructive argument about almost anything or any subject without consulting written notes or prompters...

1 Like

Re: Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. by DTaj: 7:35am On May 27, 2015
FASHOLA- charisma, knowledge, vision, can-do attitude, thinker, reader, open-minded, discerning, commitment, tenacity, self-assurance, confidence, competence...They don't call him 'Our Captain' for nothing. We will miss him in Lagos. What a leader...

One of the very few Governors in Nigeria who can engage in rigorous intellectual discourse and/or constructive argument about almost anything or any subject without consulting written notes or prompters...
Re: Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. by BlackHuman(m): 7:40am On May 27, 2015
eaglechild:
As he plans to hand over billions of naira worth of debt. undecided
....Even d USA and U.K have huge debts. Every govt owes.
Re: Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. by BlackHuman(m): 7:41am On May 27, 2015
eaglechild:
As he plans to hand over billions of naira worth of debt. undecided
....Even d USA and U.K have huge debts. Every govt has debts.
Re: Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. by BlackHuman(m): 7:44am On May 27, 2015
slyopez:
Keep on deceiving yourself, thank God you know the truth inside of you.
THE TRUTH IS DAT AKPABIO IS A THEIF.
Re: Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. by ironbody03(m): 8:13am On May 27, 2015
All is well
Ilove that
Re: Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. by simplynola(m): 8:18am On May 27, 2015
i Like that mala radio at the back. A good administrator should always listen to local programmes on radio to feel the people. That's what good governance entails
Re: Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. by 9jatatafo(m): 8:18am On May 27, 2015
Your legacies live on! We love you Fashola. Master of change.
Re: Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. by PStacks(m): 8:25am On May 27, 2015
Executive Governor of Lagos State is not Child's play
Re: Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. by sweatlana: 8:48am On May 27, 2015
A good man with a great marriage.

Good one
Re: Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. by D1Wonder(m): 9:50am On May 27, 2015
You earn my respect Sir. Hope you will be available to serve this nation further
Re: Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. by Coolcash1: 11:12am On May 27, 2015
Farewell to an indefatigable and erudite governor...See you sir at the Federal level as minister of power.
Re: Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. by davseun2ta(m): 12:20pm On May 27, 2015
opribo:
He was a talkative , maligning our president to score cheap points before GMB for political post.
Now that he has got what he wants I hope he is happy.

He was also playing to the gallery using the press and internet to blow his achievements out of proportion.

He wasted money needlessly on the light rail project instead of developing the waterways..
He also wasted money on the useless eko Atlantic project instead of developing the surplus wasteland in Ikorodu, badagry and Lagos.

He closed down shops wantonly just to prove he is in power.

Jakande still and will always remain the best until a real true visionary man comes to Lagos.

There many better than him in Lagos. He is a case of in the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.

Let Ambode step in for me to compare and contrast.

This is celebration of below average in a rich state like Lagos. We need CHANGE to vision and purpose not cosmetic projects that can't last the test of time. The BRT and lad bus I guess are almost dead no plan for continuity.
I am not a fan of any political party neither am i sentimental in my sense of judgement. I feel it is so unfair of you not to acknowledge the fact that Governor RAJI BABATUNDE FASHOLA is the best Governor Lagos state would ever produce... even his predecessor (Tinubu) affirms it. I was born to meet the notorious oshodi market, today!!! Oshodi has changed the face of Lagos state- courtesy: FASHOLA!!! Before commenting , i did a quick survey to see if there is any sector that never tasted the sweet aroma of development from the office of the Governor... I found NONE! Fashola is an exemplified leader!! who is accountable, diligent and passionate towards his excellent service to lagosians and man kind.!!! He was the one who started the 100 days accountability forum, he explains the reasons behind some harsh and drastic actions taken e.g the demolition of some shops in oshodi etc... imagine, if there are people like this great icon... Naija fon don better well well!!! Hope to have him as our minister of power and energy in this era!!! cos i believe the guy die!!! he is 10000000000000000% competent!!! if you cant deal with that sir... well, the oba of lagos has told you what to do! grin grin angry

Re: Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. by Berlykiss: 12:21pm On May 27, 2015
;Dkudos to u,the best governor so far...
Re: Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 27, 2015
aresa:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-nUytwqBmtHI/VWQWRfqEArI/AAAAAAAAnUU/dJaPBMFeRws/s1600/ali.PNG[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-07blFY4645c/VWQWpJQ5cDI/AAAAAAAAnUc/lm6shoSPZKU/s1600/ali1.PNG[/img]

All hail the most dedicated, focused and productive governor in the history of Nigeria.

Salute Salute Salute...

1 million salute
Re: Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 27, 2015
davseun2ta:
I am not a fan of any political party neither am i sentimental in my sense of judgement. I feel it is so unfair of you not to acknowledge the fact that Governor RAJI BABATUNDE FASHOLA is the best Governor Lagos state would ever produce... even his predecessor (Tinubu) affirms it. I was born to meet the notorious oshodi market, today!!! Oshodi has changed the face of Lagos state- courtesy: FASHOLA!!! Before commenting , i did a quick survey to see if there is any sector that never tasted the sweet aroma of development from the office of the Governor... I found NONE! Fashola is an exemplified leader!! who is accountable, diligent and passionate towards his excellent service to lagosians and man kind.!!! He was the one who started the 100 days accountability forum, he explains the reasons behind some harsh and drastic actions taken e.g the demolition of some shops in oshodi etc... imagine, if there are people like this great icon... Naija fon don better well well!!! Hope to have him as our minister of power and energy in this era!!! cos i believe the guy die!!! he is 10000000000000000% competent!!! if you cant deal with that sir... well, the oba of lagos has told you what to do! grin grin angry

Hahaha Fashola is the best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emeka Ihedioha's First Outing After Sack By Supreme Court / 1979 Class Of President, VP , Governors Etc Only Two Are Still Alive (Full List) / Meet Amina Mohammed, Most Beautiful & Highly Placed Woman From Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.