Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. (59346 Views)

Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / Tinubu Prepares To Run For Presidency In 2019, Lists Running Mates - ThisDay / Obasanjo Uncovers Plot To Hand Over To Military Should Jonathan Lose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. by davseun2ta(m): 12:36pm On May 27, 2015
jomonic:
I once accidently bumped into Mrs Fashola. That was February 14th 2011 when I visited the city mall, Lagos with my family. Getting there we made for the gift shop. It was a small space for the number of people milling around. As I tried to maneuver my way I bumped against a lady who shifted quite positively against my momentum. It was an embarrassing moment but I apologized immediately. Then my wife whispered Mrs Fashola and oh my goodness I was about getting effusive with my apologies but her attention was now diverted. Just looking around again I saw the man himself. Fashola was dressed very simply in jean, shirt and sandals playing and snapping pictures with everyone around especially the kids. I shook hands with this great man, and took pictures too. My own Children also joined in the photo shots while we looked on. I taught this great man showed a lot of simplicity despite his brilliance and position in society. Another take away for me was that the presence of his security details was unnoticed. They must have been around, concealed in mufti. This is one experience I will never forget.
Very true sir! Just at alausa, the Governor and his convoy was leaving the office, suddenly the traffic light turned red! and this great icon STOPPED!... what a leader! Fashola has shown that he is a man of his words... whatever law he signs, binds him and his family. An epitome of a true leader... am really going to miss him!!! I just hope he accepts to serve in the national level as the minister of power!cos FASHOLA LO LE SE OOOOOO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. by lastpage: 1:03pm On May 27, 2015
Re: Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. by lastpage: 1:05pm On May 27, 2015
Decryptor:

Liar! John Major was not the Prime Minister in 2000...it was Tony Blair. See as i take catch you and your lies! See you and see Tube train.
Please next time, LIE CAREFULLY!

You are right, l mixed-up the period, it was a long time ago and was a "one-time encounter" which l have never recalled until l read the other poster. It should have been very late 90's! How time flies!!
I dont think l will recall accurately, the exact dates of people l have met in life, for as long as twenty years.... except if that is what l do for a living. undecided

But to say it is a LIE shows that you are actually "grieved" by that possibility! You could have pointed out the anomally. grin grin
It is strange that, "that date" was the only thing that you could understand in that post! shocked shocked Hmmm.......

But then, that was the least important thing in my post.
My post was more about "How Leaders should humble themselves, serve the electorate and "feel safe" when in their midst".

Kappish?

Lastpage!
Re: Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. by merengue: 1:44pm On May 28, 2015
slyopez:
This man did absolutely nothing. Most uncompleted structures i saw in the pics can be built by ordinary Alaba Intl market business man. He only renovated already existing structures, building 2 bedroom apartments with billions of naira. Yoruba's and hypocrisy, they believe the best must come from their tribe, beside how can any sane person rate this guy ahead of Akpabio. Keep on deluding. Bunch of hypocrites.

You don't have sense, you have never had sense but it is not too late for you to have sense. I am from Delta and I wish everyday that we could have someone do even 50% of what this man has done.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results / President Buhari In Kebbi For Argungu Fishing Festival 2020 / What Is The Meaning Of JAGABAN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.