Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Photo: See The Shocking Thing A Chinese Man Did To Himself Because Of a Record - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: See The Shocking Thing A Chinese Man Did To Himself Because Of a Record (841 Views)

Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob / Chinese Man Commits Suicide In Lagos / Chinese Man: I Paid N1.4M For ‘juju’ To Avoid Being Killed By Nigerian Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: See The Shocking Thing A Chinese Man Did To Himself Because Of a Record by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 26, 2015
You can be callous enough to harm others but how can any man in his right sense do this to himself??
He covered himself up with honey bees and he knows well the risks involved..
Can you do same even if offered $10M?

shocked

Cc: seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, Ishilove, just wise and DisGuy

Re: Photo: See The Shocking Thing A Chinese Man Did To Himself Because Of a Record by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 26, 2015
Weyrey le le yi o grin which kind money be dat, I dey craze?

1 Like

Re: Photo: See The Shocking Thing A Chinese Man Did To Himself Because Of a Record by echobee(f): 10:51pm On May 26, 2015
Hmmmmmm! Opsssssssssssss angry, you can lie oooooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Photo: See The Shocking Thing A Chinese Man Did To Himself Because Of a Record by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 26, 2015
I hope he dies so that others can learn.

I'm just imagining how many of our youngsters will start copying this crazy guy.

1 Like

Re: Photo: See The Shocking Thing A Chinese Man Did To Himself Because Of a Record by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 26, 2015
echobee:
Hmmmmmm! Opsssssssssssss angry, you can lie oooooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked

Haha!! You can see I copied a link.. You can go through the link to confirm the story or type those keywords on google..
Besides.. You be fine girl oo. ..you fall My hand
Re: Photo: See The Shocking Thing A Chinese Man Did To Himself Because Of a Record by indiraserv: 10:56pm On May 26, 2015
Some GEJ/GMB trekkers and considering trekkers can take a cue from this and do it for either GEJ/GMB

Indiraserv

1 Like

Re: Photo: See The Shocking Thing A Chinese Man Did To Himself Because Of a Record by Danielclinton: 11:01pm On May 26, 2015
wat a fool....
Re: Photo: See The Shocking Thing A Chinese Man Did To Himself Because Of a Record by rottennaija(m): 11:01pm On May 26, 2015
Stupidity of the highest quality

(1) (Reply)

Victim Of Police Brutality Recunts Ordeal:hunged Upside Down For 3 Months / Heartbreaking Photos : 12yr Old Girl Battered By Her Father In Lagos / ISIS Releases First Video With BH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.