Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

ISIS Releases First Video With BH - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ISIS Releases First Video With BH (841 Views)

ISIS Releases New Video Showing Children Executing Prisoners | PHOTO! / ISIS Releases Video Of Paris Attackers Executing & Beheading Prisoners / Shocking! ISIS Releases Photos Of Terrorist Kids In Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISIS Releases First Video With BH by Bilabong(m): 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
There are strong indications that the Islamic
sect Boko Haram has forged a strong
operational alliance with the ruthless Islamic
State as the two bodies have released a joint
video for the first time on Saturday.
This is the first video recording since Boko
Haram pledged allegiance to the Islamic
State last year.
The video showed the picture of a suspected
Nigerian soldier in a kneeling position
surrounded by three terrorists with AK47
assault rifles. Later in the video, the body of
the soldier was shown without the head.
The location of the action was not specified
in the latest video.
Also, the leader of Boko Haram, Abubakar
Shekau, did not speak in the video.
Mail Online reported that the audio message,
which was entitled ‘kill and be killed,’ was
read by an unidentified spokesman for ISIS.
The audio message released through the
militants’ vast social media channels was
read by an ISIS spokesperson who also
threatened further violence against Christian
and Jewish communities.
The video carried a West African insignia of
the ISIS which indicated that the group has
set up media wing in Nigeria.
The horrific pictures displayed in the video
bore a striking similarity with the horrendous
acts and scenes in ISIS videos.
The video also showed the insurgents in a
battle against security forces who were not
visible and did not return the fire of the
enemy.
Our correspondent could not get the Director,
Defence Information, Maj-Gen. Chris
Olukolade to comment on the video.
However, Olukolade, who is believed to be
outside the country, responded to a text
message on the issue and referred our
correspondent to the Acting Director, Army
Public Relations, Col. SK Usman.
SUNDAY PUNCH could not raech Usman to get
his view on the video as calls to his mobile
telephone line did not connect.
Also, Usman had not responded to a text
message on the issue as of the time of filing
this report on Saturday night.
However, a security operative in the mission
said there had been no recent incident of
Boko Haram attack and sacking of military
formations in the North-East.

Re: ISIS Releases First Video With BH by khukhi(f): 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
I think BH/ISIS should be denied any entertainment as they thrive on media/social media attention. We should start a #ignoreterrorists something and see if this theory works. This is what all media personnel/columnists have been saying all along. Its a pitty because they get more gruesome each day and we do need to know what is happening in the world....I guess it's a very complex issue.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases First Video With BH by jantofubu(m): 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
khukhi:
I think BH/ISIS should be denied any entertainment as they thrive on media/social media attention. We should start a #ignoreterrorists something and see if this theory works. This is what all media personnel/columnists have been saying all along. Its a pitty because they get more gruesome each day and we do need to know what is happening in the world....I guess it's a very complex issue.
seconded
Re: ISIS Releases First Video With BH by arisekola77: 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
V #chassis
Re: ISIS Releases First Video With BH by Bilabong(m): 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
khukhi:

jantofubu:
seconded

This can't be achieved.
There is competition amongst media houses due to the prices and recognition that comes yearly eg BEST CRIME REPORTER FOR 2015. And even when major journals don't report, Bloggers would.
Re: ISIS Releases First Video With BH by khukhi(f): 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
Bilabong:

This can't be achieved.
There is competition amongst media houses due to the prices and recognition that comes yearly eg BEST CRIME REPORTER FOR 2015. And even when major journals don't report, Bloggers would.

Yeah I know sad.Hence I said its a complex issue you know..in a perfect world we could ignore them.
Re: ISIS Releases First Video With BH by Ninilowo(m): 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
khukhi:
Yes

(1) (Reply)

Man Threatens To Kill Himself At FCMB After Allegedly Being Duped Off N6M (photo / Diezani Alison-madueke Emerges Courtesy Of Ovation Magazine / Can You Kill Your Parents Because Of Food?? Well This Man Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.