Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

APC Should Reveal The Truth About Buhari Frequent Visit To London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Should Reveal The Truth About Buhari Frequent Visit To London (2420 Views)

Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari / Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips / President Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips & The Cost - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Should Reveal The Truth About Buhari Frequent Visit To London by govmentson(m): 11:54pm On May 26, 2015
It's not co incident that our amiable President elect has make London his second home..He visited after the postponement of the general election to attend the 'not to significant' London chat room..and was whisked away in a police van. (no actual reason was giving why it happened). Few days to his inauguration our General is not on ground, he's in far away London and a quack visit to David Cameron was organised while the APCs spokesman was informing us that he was there to rest our president elect was standing at 10 downing street waiting on PM of Britain who obviously careless of him ..My personal opinion is that he's there for medical reasons and doesn't want the public to know..or maybe something more serious

4 Likes

Re: APC Should Reveal The Truth About Buhari Frequent Visit To London by gudluckgreat(m): 11:59pm On May 26, 2015
undecided
Re: APC Should Reveal The Truth About Buhari Frequent Visit To London by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:03am On May 27, 2015
buhari is sick

4 Likes

Re: APC Should Reveal The Truth About Buhari Frequent Visit To London by Tecnonews24: 12:04am On May 27, 2015
what is there to know? the president elect is sick and doesn't want Nigerians to know. That's why he avoided the logistics provided for him by the Nigeria embassy in London , so he can keep hiding his ill health. I pray the vice president elect will be up to the task, because Mr baba one chance will not always be at his duty post.

2 Likes

Re: APC Should Reveal The Truth About Buhari Frequent Visit To London by kelvine(m): 12:34am On May 27, 2015
Last time I argued he was sick and dying I was bitterly disappointed by his speech at the Chatham house. Won't join in here to assume the president elect is on a medically related visit to the UK. Let us just chill and stay on the reserve bench and watch the drama that will unfold in Nigerian politics in the next 100 days. No more energy for partisanship and propaganda, it is now time for observation.Ultimately, I wish Nigeria the very best of leaders and a comfortable experience for the masses.

6 Likes

Re: APC Should Reveal The Truth About Buhari Frequent Visit To London by Sholah96(m): 12:39am On May 27, 2015
Lol...Mr observer
Re: APC Should Reveal The Truth About Buhari Frequent Visit To London by FastShipping: 12:43am On May 27, 2015
Op, why don't you worry about your poor written English language? Spend quality time with some brilliant Primary 4 school kids to teach you how to read and write proper English Language.

6 Likes

Re: APC Should Reveal The Truth About Buhari Frequent Visit To London by masseratti: 3:17am On May 27, 2015
Op,this Buhari presidency won't kill you ooo,haba you tube and Google is your friend the man was waiting for his car in front of No 10 downing street not the prime minister.

1 Like

Re: APC Should Reveal The Truth About Buhari Frequent Visit To London by baby124: 3:19am On May 27, 2015
When he is inaugurated. I will stand by you on this post, as he becomes national property. Till then he is a free citizen.

1 Like

Re: APC Should Reveal The Truth About Buhari Frequent Visit To London by papoose999(m): 3:28am On May 27, 2015
Re: APC Should Reveal The Truth About Buhari Frequent Visit To London by Obijulius: 3:51am On May 27, 2015
I wish this man well, but I hate all he stands for.

God should just keep him alive whatever. Everyone has a purpose on earth afterall.

3 Likes

Re: APC Should Reveal The Truth About Buhari Frequent Visit To London by Nobody: 4:00am On May 27, 2015
FastShipping:
Op, why don't you worry about your poor written English language? Spend quality time with some brilliant Primary 4 school kids to teach you how to read and write proper English Language.

English is not our Language.
The OP made a salient point, too bad if you csnt see it.

5 Likes

Re: APC Should Reveal The Truth About Buhari Frequent Visit To London by owobokiri(m): 4:02am On May 27, 2015
He is a Governor-General of Nigeria representing Britain. Not the president of Nigeria. This is why many serious countries do everything possible to reduce the influence of foreign countries in their electoral system. . Obviously Buhari feels his presidency wouldn't have materialised if not for the role of the british and the Americans and as such seem to go out of his way to impress these lot. How that rubs off on Nigerias national interest? Next four years will tell
Re: APC Should Reveal The Truth About Buhari Frequent Visit To London by Nobody: 4:04am On May 27, 2015
Tecnonews24:
what is there to know? the president elect is sick and doesn't want Nigerians to know. That's why he avoided the logistics provided for him by the Nigeria embassy in London , so he can keep hiding his ill health. I pray the vice president elect will be up to the task, because Mr baba one chance will not always be at his duty post.

If for any reason Buhari fails to cope with the demands of governance, the first victim will be his Vice.
The romance between the core North and some South West Politicians will simply go sour.
Re: APC Should Reveal The Truth About Buhari Frequent Visit To London by Nobody: 4:06am On May 27, 2015
owobokiri:
He is a Governor-General of Nigeria representing Britain. Not the president of Nigeria. This is why many serious countries do everything possible to reduce the influence of foreign countries in their electoral system. . Obviously Buhari feels his presidency wouldn't have materialised if not for the role of the british and the Americans and as such seem to go out of his way to impress these lot. How that rubs off on Nigerias national interest? Next four years will tell

And Jonathan really called their bluff.
They worked so hard to undermine his Presidency.
Nigeria will one day realise that 2015 election was a disaster.

3 Likes

Re: APC Should Reveal The Truth About Buhari Frequent Visit To London by socialmediaman: 4:14am On May 27, 2015
noblezone:

English is not our Language.
The OP made a salient point, too bad if you csnt see it.

English is our official language of communication, it's our language of instruction and so everyone should know how to at least speak or write it correctly. By the way, what's "atom" or "hydrogen" called in your local language?

Stop encouraging mediocrity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Should Reveal The Truth About Buhari Frequent Visit To London by socialmediaman: 4:17am On May 27, 2015
@govmentson, i can see your alarm is not based on concern but hate for the president-elect, but thanks for making your free-given speech. He'll be back okay? The presidential Inauguration isn't more important to you as it is to him
Re: APC Should Reveal The Truth About Buhari Frequent Visit To London by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:05am On May 27, 2015
I think fayose knows everything...

he shld bring us more of his photoshoped image now

1 Like

Re: APC Should Reveal The Truth About Buhari Frequent Visit To London by Nobody: 5:11am On May 27, 2015
socialmediaman:

English is our official language of communication, it's our language of instruction and so everyone should know how to at least speak or write it correctly. By the way, what's "atom" or "hydrogen" called in your local language?

Stop encouraging mediocrity.

I was flogged to learn the language of the slave traders.
Till today, I prefer my own language.

I have no apologies if I make mistakes in English. It is not my language.
Africans and their inferiority complex. The Chinese, The french, the Koreans, the Japanese, the Malaysians, the Italians, the Germans and you name them are all keeping their languages.

The Whiteman is smart and Africans are just too dumb.

The English review their language every now and then. They borrow words they dont have from other languages to make up their own.
The listed are were not originaly Eglish, but they have adopted them:

ab initio, ad hoc, bona fide, coup d'etat, en masse, ex officio, in absentia, in camera, modus operandi, persona non grata, per se, pro rata, vis-vis.

There are many more.

There are words in my language which you don't have in English also.
So it is not a crime if there words in English which we don't have in my language.
All we need is to adapt them.

"atom" and "hydrogen" are Atọmụ, haịdurojin in my language.

3 Likes

Re: APC Should Reveal The Truth About Buhari Frequent Visit To London by socialmediaman: 5:18am On May 27, 2015
noblezone:

I was flogged to learn the language of the slave traders.
Till today, I prefer my own language.

I have no apologies if I make mistakes in English. It is not my language.
Africans and their inferiority complex. The Chinese, The french, the Koreans, the Japanese, the Malaysians, the Italians, the Germans and you name them are all keeping their languages.

The Whiteman is smart and Africans are just too dumb.

The English review their language every now and then. They borrow words they dont have from other languages to make up their own.
The listed are were not originaly Eglish, but they have adopted them:

ab initio, ad hoc, bona fide, coup d'etat, en masse, ex officio, in absentia, in camera, modus operandi, persona non grata, per se, pro rata, vis-vis.

There are many more.

There are words in my language which you don't have in English also.
So it is not a crime if there words in English which we don't have in my language.
All we need is to adapt them.

"atom" and "hydrogen" are Atọmụ, haịdurojin in my language.

You don't have apologies if you can't speak or write their language? But you feel proud to use their technology to post on nairaland, wear their clothes, live in houses made of Their technology etc? Sounds like those insurgents who said education was meaningless yet they were using the white man's sophisticated weapons to fight instead of cutlasses and sticks. Bros, let's be real for once, when it says "official language" let's master it at least basically and quit all the hypocrisy. Even Americans are learning Chinese language to do business in China so what's wrong with knowing your official language since we can't all understand one another in our local dialects? I bet you, you can't write perfectly in your local dialect if you don't know English very well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Should Reveal The Truth About Buhari Frequent Visit To London by Nobody: 6:01am On May 27, 2015
socialmediaman:

You don't have apologies if you can't speak or write their language? But you feel proud to use their technology to post on nairaland, wear their clothes, live in houses made of Their technology etc? Sounds like those insurgents who said education was meaningless yet they were using the white man's sophisticated weapons to fight instead of cutlasses and sticks. Bros, let's be real for once, when it says "official language" let's master it at least basically and quit all the hypocrisy. Even Americans are learning Chinese language to do business in China so what's wrong with knowing your official language since we can't all understand one another in our local dialects? I bet you, you can't write perfectly in your local dialect if you don't know English very well

No vex oo, my laptop is made in china not Britain.
And if you say China adapted from Britain, please note they did so but yet retained their language.

However, even if I use the laptop manufactured at the backyard of the queen of England, that does not mean I mus speak their language.
Perhaps, you must speak Hausa because you eat water melon and carrot produced from there.

One of the salient IDs of a people is their language.
I insist I am not an English man and I dont want to be.

As the Americans are learning China to transact business, so we can learn English to transact business.
but we are not English people and can never be.

Iwe ewela gi, biko.

2 Likes

Re: APC Should Reveal The Truth About Buhari Frequent Visit To London by govmentson(m): 6:06am On May 27, 2015
baby124:
When he is inaugurated. I will stand by you on this post, as he becomes national property. Till then he is a free citizen.
he's the 'president elect'..he is already a national property

1 Like

Re: APC Should Reveal The Truth About Buhari Frequent Visit To London by Kul3ger(m): 6:09am On May 27, 2015
Continue waiting for 'revelation'
Re: APC Should Reveal The Truth About Buhari Frequent Visit To London by ziccoit: 6:14am On May 27, 2015
I thought you people had gone through this road in the past without result? When are goin to desist from chasing a shadow or looking for the shadow of a shadow?
Re: APC Should Reveal The Truth About Buhari Frequent Visit To London by govmentson(m): 6:17am On May 27, 2015
socialmediaman:
@govmentson, i can see your alarm is not based on concern but hate for the president-elect, but thanks for making your free-given speech. He'll be back okay? The presidential Inauguration isn't more important to you as it is to him
@socialmediaman..pls don't get me wrong..am not a core supporter of the General although am from his p.party..but I can't hate him..Am very optimistic about his administration but u can't ignore d aura surrounding all this development..
Re: APC Should Reveal The Truth About Buhari Frequent Visit To London by egbaguy: 6:26am On May 27, 2015
The op should be more concerned about his father.......... Stoopid idiotic fool!!!
Re: APC Should Reveal The Truth About Buhari Frequent Visit To London by socialmediaman: 6:27am On May 27, 2015
noblezone:

No vex oo, my laptop is made in china not Britain.
And if you say China adapted from Britain, please note they did so but yet retained their language.

However, even if I use the laptop manufactured at the backyard of the queen of England, that does not mean I mus speak their language.
Perhaps, you must speak Hausa because you eat water melon and carrot produced from there.

One of the salient IDs of a people is their language.
I insist I am not an English man and I dont want to be.

As the Americans are learning China to transact business, so we can learn English to transact business.
but we are not English people and can never be.

Iwe ewela gi, biko.

I'm not vexed my friend, I just think that since English has been adopted as our official language, it's better to encourage our people to master it, at least basically, so we can communicate very effectively in a forum like this. It's the same language we use to describe science, practice engineering, medicine and other professions, we just need to know the language basically, not because it came from another man's land, but because it's our official communication language. It sounds kinda awful when one can hardly make a simple sentence in English, cos you begin to wonder, if you can't learn it very well, how can you learn other fields and professions competently?
Re: APC Should Reveal The Truth About Buhari Frequent Visit To London by govmentson(m): 6:39am On May 27, 2015
FastShipping:
I can worry less about d error made since few elite ppl got d message.. one thing you should understand 'Mr oversabi' this forum doesn't make us professional journalist, lot of variables can affect the way we rely our messages and not make us proof read..kpele!..kor
Re: APC Should Reveal The Truth About Buhari Frequent Visit To London by omenka(m): 6:40am On May 27, 2015
govmentson:
It's not co incident that our amiable President elect has make London his second home..He visited after the postponement of the general election to attend the 'not to significant' London chat room..and was whisked away in a police van. (no actual reason was giving why it happened). Few days to his inauguration our General is not on ground, he's in far away London and a quack visit to David Cameron was organised while the APCs spokesman was informing us that he was there to rest our president elect was standing at 10 downing street waiting on PM of Britain who obviously careless of him ..My personal opinion is that he's there for medical reasons and doesn't want the public to know..or maybe something more serious
Before the elections you people said he's wanted in London for crimes against humanity including the Umoru Dikko incident so he can't dare step his feet in the UK. When he went to Chatam House, you people posted pictures of his "arrest". Now, the same garrulous goombahs are saying he goes to the same London "too frequently". cheesy. The same way they said Tinubu and Amaechi went to "fetch him" from the UK only for pictures of their "ghosts" in Lagos and Port Harcourt to surface online on the same day.

TANoids. cheesy. Una weldone oo.

If you guys hurt so badly from Buhari's visits, just simply kill yourselves. It's an honest advice.smiley What's the point in living such miserable life when you hurt so much to see a guy living??

Buhari will outlive all of you, the evil you wish him would visit you a hundred folds, and as he succeeds so shall your failures mount.

Inconsequential dolts. Seems you guys have gone into a relapse just when one thought the pains of defeat had already started easing off. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: APC Should Reveal The Truth About Buhari Frequent Visit To London by Nobody: 6:59am On May 27, 2015
Tinubu had already started official duties in advance...

Buhari osibanjo

Re: APC Should Reveal The Truth About Buhari Frequent Visit To London by govmentson(m): 7:00am On May 27, 2015
Obijulius:
I wish this man well, but I hate all he stands for.

God should just keep him alive whatever. Everyone has a purpose on earth afterall.
All Nigerians should pray for dis too.. that's one of d many reasons d truth need to be told..this New mega party should be unbelievable transparent..minimal secrecy!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger-delta Should Brace Up For War / Late Hon Ukachi’s Family Shut Down Claims That Sen. Hope Uzodinma Gave Her HIV / 6 Things About James Ocholi You Probably Did Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.