Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

What's Your Dream Institution? If You Had The Chance To Get There... - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's Your Dream Institution? If You Had The Chance To Get There... (10077 Views)

What Course Would You Study If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School And Why? / Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys / Never Give Up On Your Dream (touching Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Dream Institution? If You Had The Chance To Get There... by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
Just seen it few minutes ago.... don't worry, I get the message. Hope to see you back online soon okay. Will reply soon when I am settled... just coming in now. smiley

Magnoliaa:

Hey, replied your mail acres
Re: What's Your Dream Institution? If You Had The Chance To Get There... by Magnoliaa(f): 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Just seen it few minutes ago.... don't worry, I get the message. Hope to see you back online soon okay. Will reply soon when I am settled... just coming in now. smiley

Alright.
Re: What's Your Dream Institution? If You Had The Chance To Get There... by Winifred468(f): 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
GREAT! So you are in your finals already... cheesy

And that's a fine project topic you working on. Hopefully you build from this point on and even publish a few research articles in rated research journals.

And on the pursuit of scholarships, don't worry, you are already in line for thus next phase.. just take it one step at a time and finish your finals very very strongly. Ensure you smash an A in your project too. Hey! you can do it... wink

Your dreams can come true Winifred.... it is all in your hands dear. Just stay in faith and ensure you keep giving your best... and when the time comes to apply for the Commonwealth scholarships and more, you take it in your stride and hope for the very best trusting God to help you land one.

Like I said before, I really admire your passion and dreams. I love the fact that your plans to seek further top educational degrees and academic exposure abroad (outside the African continent) won't stop you from still returning to your home nation at some point to come channel your knowledge through for the benefit of the Nigerian Society. Just keep on keeping on... it is well with you Ma'am aiit. Godbless and Happy Easter in advance. smiley

Thanks so .much for your words of encouragement
Really appreciate you
Re: What's Your Dream Institution? If You Had The Chance To Get There... by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:56am On Mar 30, 2018
Winifred468:

Thanks so .much for your words of encouragement
Really appreciate you

You are very much welcome Winifred... smiley All the very best. And please, feel free to come here anytime too. Will love to here you have nailed that scholarship when the time comes aiit... wink Even if you don't show up... Just know that I wish you all the best in the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Dream Institution? If You Had The Chance To Get There... by wrose(m): 8:30am On Mar 30, 2018
Good day sir TheSuperNerd. I'm Really enjoying ur thread. As a young medical student, of the university of Ibadan, my passion as always being tailored to Neurosurgery and more of Neurosciences.
Now my questions are?
1.) Is it possible to combine these two. Mind my ignorant self, I have tried googling it out, buh I haven't gotten a clear-cut summary of the possibility

2.) what are the prerequisites needed for gaining residency in the USA, any Hospital offering such programme, is fine by me, and what are the steps needed in achieving all this.
Re: What's Your Dream Institution? If You Had The Chance To Get There... by ashraf267(m): 8:56am On Mar 30, 2018
wish to study electrical and electronics engineering at mit and also want to learn the basic web programming so i can combine both knowledge
Re: What's Your Dream Institution? If You Had The Chance To Get There... by Matinoh: 9:22am On Mar 30, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

Great work you're doing here.. I have b.eng petroleum engineering. I wish to swerve alittle bit from petroleum engineering for masters degree and I stumbled upon data science(under ICT).. I wish to know the cheapest schools in the US, Canada, Germany or Uk that offers data science.
Re: What's Your Dream Institution? If You Had The Chance To Get There... by Moukandjo: 10:03am On Mar 30, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Hi everyone... I'm The Super Nerd. And I'm a Christian... I'm a young medical scientist who's on a classified research scholarship online with Johns Hopkins University's School of Medicine's Brain Science Institute(BSI). I'm an Online Neurosciences Research Resident/Scholar with John Hopkins Medicine Bsi which I became after a rigorous screening exercise(I came out no.1 in all). I also hold a B.sc(Hons) in Human Anatomy from Unizik and I just got into my 2nd medical degree studies in medicine and surgery through D.E. after making the top merit list ranking me in the top 5 (I am in line for actual resumption soon as I have a huge financial project at hand which I must finish first and then run things side by side with my second med. degree).
But there's more to me... Every one of us have dreams and ambitions with regards to our academic pursuits and each of us have identified an institution that we dream of attending if we had the chance... I believe u can make that dream come through because Whatever the mind of man can conceive, it can achieve..... For every field out there, there's one or maybe 2-3 world class institutions that you believe you can learn the very best and highest from. Share it on this thread... You can still get there... Is it harvard? Stanford? MIT? Michigan? Karolinska? Oxford? Calgary? Cornell? Cambridge? Yale? Johns Hopkins? Caltech? Stellenbosch? UC San diego? UC San Franciso? UCLA? etc.
Though I'm currently on online research schorlarship with Johns Hopkins Medicine BSI, one of my top academic goals is to take and pass(with a record score) the USMLE pathway exams to get into my dream medical institution, Johns Hopkins University Hospital(JHH), for my residency in Neurosurgery. According to the U.S. News and World Report, Johns Hopkins remain the world's no.1 in Neurosurgery and the U.S. No1 medical hospital(yep, they top Harvard's MGH).
I also plan to become a top research investigator with Howard Hughes Medical Institute(HHMI). These are the least of my Godly-Inspired goals and ambitions... Just the tip of it all but just wanna share with you all to ginger your spirits.
I know you all have yours, so tell me... What's your dream Institution? If given the chance right this moment to study anywhere in the world, where wud u go? You just might see the reasons to believe again and start working towards it or better still, you never know who's ready to give you that helping hand...

Typical reasoning of most (if not all) fresh medical students as they believe they're the ones the world of medicine has been waiting so long for until reality begins to set in immediately after medical school!
Re: What's Your Dream Institution? If You Had The Chance To Get There... by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:07am On Mar 30, 2018
Lolll... live above hate bro. cheesy You didn't even have to comment.... thanks and happy easter. wink

Moukandjo:

[s]Typical reasoning of most (if not all) fresh medical students as they believe they're the ones the world of medicine has been waiting so long for until reality begins to set in immediately after medical school![/s]
Re: What's Your Dream Institution? If You Had The Chance To Get There... by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:26am On Mar 30, 2018
Good day and happy good friday to you Sir.... smiley

1). Yes... it is possible to combine the two fields. Some residency programs abroad in the US or Canada provide deep research opportunities that prepare one to be "Physician-Scientists" and not just "Physicians". wink
For instance, you are in Medicine now at UI/UCH, Ibadan, you should just put in your very best to graduate strongly with honors. Then when you ace the USMLE (more on this in no.2), and land that residency abroad, you can also apply for a special masters program in neurosciences in same institution. There is a way around this and no, it must not be immediate... you may have to apply as from your 3rd or 4th year of residency. It all depends.

2). a). prerequisites for gaining residency in the US/Canada (or you mean US specifically... I added Canada because it is also covered under the same body organising medical board exams into the US):

i) First of all, you need to graduate from medical school. And do that in style too to stand a great chance aiit. With great credentials, come even better chances of nailing down opportunities buutttt there is more....

ii) You also need to take the USMLE exams and pass them well. It has 3 steps. For more on it check www.usmle.org

Lemme just drop a little on step 1... for time sake, I cannot drop all on all steps. But the web will help.

Step 1 is based on what you covered in Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology, Medical ethics and it would mostly come from the clinical angles. So don't expect straight nonclinical questions. You must understand the clinical concepts quote deeply. This exam can be taken in fifth or sixth year of medical school in Nigeria (some take it after medical school). In the US, they take it after their second year of medical school as medical school is four years there after a four year (or three year) pre-med program.

iii) You also need to have some research to your name. Added bonus.

iv) A medical externship/internship (usually 2-3 or 4-5 months) in the US will also be a added advantage. (more on this later as we talk).

v) Others are just for that little extra edge. wink (all with time Sir).

b). The steps needed. You need to check www.usmle.org and you seriously need to visit the www.ecfmg.org site... there is a PDF you will have to download from the site. Like a manual. Read thru it and you will understand that the ECFMG is the body that you must go thru when taking your steps to hit that residency abroad. You will find the info it provides very helpful in answering most of your questions.

wrose:
Good day sir The.SuperNerd. I'm Really enjoying ur thread. As a young medical student, of the university of Ibadan, my passion as always being tailored to Neurosurgery and more of Neurosciences.
Now my questions are?
1.) Is it possible to combine these two. Mind my ignorant self, I have tried googling it out, buh I haven't gotten a clear-cut summary of the possibility

2.) what are the prerequisites needed for gaining residency in the USA, any Hospital offering such programme, is fine by me, and what are the steps needed in achieving all this.

Re: What's Your Dream Institution? If You Had The Chance To Get There... by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:37am On Mar 30, 2018
MIT again? The school Tony Stark (Iron man) went to..... grin

You engineering fellas really must have a thing for MIT mehn. Lol..

What about Caltech? or stanford? These are awesome engineering power institutions too naa...

Anyway, good to hear from you Sir Ashraf... so MIT it is. smiley

Electrical and Electronics engineering.... hmmm... Wanna become the next Tesla? wink Hope you are truly passionate about this though. I know that sometimes the realities out there can be very discouraging that they don't have to dictate how high you should dream.... your dreams can indeed come through.

And in addition, you wanna master programming... that's cool. You can start that right now. You don't have to wait. Try getting this app called "programming hub" from the play store... start from there. It looks kinda simplistic but it is a start... and then you can meet some programming gurus to put you thru little by little... your brain can soak it all in brother... just push yourself aiit. Programming combined with Your electrical/electronic engineering expertise will make you truly an invaluable asset for several hi-tech organizations... just make it happen with action. wink

ashraf267:
wish to study electrical and electronics engineering at mit and also want to learn the basic web programming so i can combine both knowledge
Re: What's Your Dream Institution? If You Had The Chance To Get There... by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:48am On Mar 30, 2018
Pet.Eng... wow... cool... congrats Sir. But now you wanna make a dive into the world of date sciences in your masters program. Hmmmm... Pardon my curiosity but why the shift? Does it have anything to do with the constant rise of ICT's relevance to every known field on planet earth or this is just you finding something you can call your central niche? Orrr... well what is it? What informed your shift to data sciences? smiley

And the cheapest schools for data sciences... hmmm... I could easily do a search for the US and Canada as I am more conversant with institutions there and yes I'm also very conversant with UK institutions but Germany? Well, Google search will help out solely... and I am sure you have been doing such searches yourself. So I assume you just want me to give you a different kinda angle to what you are searching for perhaps...

And uhmmm.. I hace to askm. The data sciences masters you wish to pursue. Do you want an online degree or the kind that takes you out? I trust you have a job and may find it cool combining the online route with your job. So what do you say? cheesy

Matinoh:

Great work you're doing here.. I have b.eng petroleum engineering. I wish to swerve alittle bit from petroleum engineering for masters degree and I stumbled upon data science(under ICT).. I wish to know the cheapest schools in the US, Canada, Germany or Uk that offers data science.
Re: What's Your Dream Institution? If You Had The Chance To Get There... by Moukandjo: 10:51am On Mar 30, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Lolll... live above hate bro. cheesy You didn't even have to comment.... thanks and happy easter. wink

Who & what are you to be hated on? Quit the delusions, Mr man! I've just told you the reality! We'll be here!
Cheers!

Re: What's Your Dream Institution? If You Had The Chance To Get There... by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:58am On Mar 30, 2018
Moukandjo:

Who & what are you to be hated on? Quit the delusions, Mr man! I've just told you the reality! We'll be here!
Cheers!

Looolll... But it was you who walked in here even when you didn't have to. Tell me if that is not hating and trying to pour cold water on something so positive. You, not realising this shows you are the one with paranoid delusions. Lol...

And, the reality is that you cannot deal with the reality of me shaming the "reality" you preach... the world is not all full of broken dreams alone bra... there are the few of us like me who soar above the realities of broken dreams and mundane focus you preach. So quit your conventional "I've been there, seen that and failed/settled for less" talk and make way for people who wanna actually be better and bigger than they are... Don't try to play the discourager for folks who view this thread. Take your negativity elsewhere aiit.... It is not welcome here.

And Like I said, you didnt have to even comment if you were not hating... Lol

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Dream Institution? If You Had The Chance To Get There... by Moukandjo: 11:05am On Mar 30, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

Looolll... But it was you who walked in here even when you didn't have to. Tell me if that is not hating and trying to pour cold water on something so positive. You not realising this shows you are the one with paranoid delusions. Lol...

And, the reality is that you cannot deal with the reality of me shaming the "reality" you preach... the world is not all full of broken dreams alone bra... there are the few of us like me who soar above the realities of broken dreams and mundane focus you preach. So quit your conventional "I've been there, seem that and failed" talk and make way for people who wanna actually be better and bigger than they are... Like I said, you didnt have to even comment if you were not hating... Lol
Ok then! grin grin
Enjoy yourself!

Re: What's Your Dream Institution? If You Had The Chance To Get There... by Matinoh: 11:05am On Mar 30, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Pet.Eng... wow... cool... congrats Sir. But now you wanna make a dive into the world of date sciences in your masters program. Hmmmm... Pardon my curiosity but why the shift? Does it have anything to do with the constant rise of ICT's relevance to every known field on planet earth or this is just you finding something you can call your central niche? Orrr... well what is it? What informed your shift to data sciences? smiley

And the cheapest schools for data sciences... hmmm... I could easily do a search for the US and Canada as I am more conversant with institutions there and yes I'm also very conversant with UK institutions but Germany? Well, Google search will help out solely... and I am sure you have been doing such searches yourself. So I assume you just want me to give you a different kinda angle to what you are searching for perhaps...

And uhmmm.. I hace to askm. The data sciences masters you wish to pursue. Do you want an online degree or the kind that takes you out? I trust you have a job and may find it cool combining the online route with your job. So what do you say? cheesy

Thanks for your prompt response... I'm shifting cos of the dynamic evolution of ICT .. ICT applies to all fields and I feel it will give my CV a major boost.. I just graduated, don't have a job. please do ur search and get back to me... data science and big data, data analytics, IT security. Thanks alot
Re: What's Your Dream Institution? If You Had The Chance To Get There... by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:11am On Mar 30, 2018
Moukandjo:

Ok then! grin grin
Enjoy yourself!

Thank you. Bye. smiley

*gives him the messi bye air-kiss* grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Dream Institution? If You Had The Chance To Get There... by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:20am On Mar 30, 2018
Hmmm.... Coz of the dynamic evolution of ICT. wink I knew it must be related to that. You are on course brother. And you just finished... It is cool aiit. Keep the hustle going strong.

And I will do what I can aiit..... But right here, right now, I can tell you off the top of my head that anything IT security will be gotten at the topmost level at EC-Council university (aka EC-Council). They are the world-ranking IT security institution world wide but when you talk of cheaper rates then well, I will have to dig a little more on that alright.

Data sciences and Big data/Data Analytics... All are related. Will get back to you on those a little later. But you still didn't tell me if you would be interested in online degrees for data sciences/data analytics...

And hey, you can also pursue IT security courses at some fine ICT institutions within Nigeria like Aptech, HIIT, NIIT, and New Horizons. Just search them up via google okay. All the best and see you soon again with what I got.... wink

Matinoh:
Thanks for your prompt response... I'm shifting cos of the dynamic evolution of ICT .. ICT applies to all fields and I feel it will give my CV a major boost.. I just graduated, don't have a job. please do ur search and get back to me... data science and big data, data analytics, IT security. Thanks alot
Re: What's Your Dream Institution? If You Had The Chance To Get There... by Matinoh: 11:38am On Mar 30, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Hmmm.... Coz of the dynamic evolution of ICT. wink I knew it must be related to that. You are on course brother. And you just finished... It is cool aiit. Keep the hustle going strong.

And I will do what I can aiit..... But right here, right now, I can tell you off the top of my head that anything IT security will be gotten at the topmost level at EC-Council university (aka EC-Council). They are the world-ranking IT security institution world wide but when you talk of cheaper rates then well, I will have to dig a little more on that alright.

Data sciences and Big data/Data Analytics... All are related. Will get back to you on those a little later. But you still didn't tell me if you would be interested in online degrees for data sciences/data analytics...

And hey, you can also pursue IT security courses at some fine ICT institutions within Nigeria like Aptech, HIIT, NIIT, and New Horizons. Just search them up via google okay. All the best and see you soon again with what I got.... wink

Ec council? I'm not interested in online degrees cos I'm skeptical... I can only get ICT certifications from Nigeria cos I want to travel abroad and I don't intend coming back.. Big dreams though, but not impossible..
Re: What's Your Dream Institution? If You Had The Chance To Get There... by Moukandjo: 11:48am On Mar 30, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

Thank you. Bye. smiley
*gives him the messi bye air-kiss* grin

Re: What's Your Dream Institution? If You Had The Chance To Get There... by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
Yes, EC-Council....but that will or can come with time... smiley It is a step by step process aiit.

And yesz, the idea of bagging ICT certifications in IT security or whatever else is one I want you to explore because it will open to you a new window of opportunities to bring income and propel yourself abroad too for further growth. You don't intend ever going back to Nigeria? Loolll... Okay.. No wahala. I understand. All the same, just be old about this. Tall dreams they are, yes ... But when you look at the steps you need to take to get there, they become practically possible. smiley

So consider the IT certification path in IT security in addition to what I will drop when next I see you in here okay. Stay blessed Sir. wink

Matinoh:

Ec council? I'm not interested in online degrees cos I'm skeptical... I can only get ICT certifications from Nigeria cos I want to travel abroad and I don't intend coming back.. Big dreams though, but not impossible..
Re: What's Your Dream Institution? If You Had The Chance To Get There... by wrose(m): 1:49am On Mar 31, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Good day and happy good friday to you Sir.... smiley

1). Yes... it is possible to combine the two fields. Some residency programs abroad in the US or Canada provide deep research opportunities that prepare one to be "Physician-Scientists" and not just "Physicians". wink
For instance, you are in Medicine now at UI/UCH, Ibadan, you should just put in your very best to graduate strongly with honors. Then when you ace the USMLE (more on this in no.2), and land that residency abroad, you can also apply for a special masters program in neurosciences in same institution. There is a way around this and no, it must not be immediate... you may have to apply as from your 3rd or 4th year of residency. It all depends.

2). a). prerequisites for gaining residency in the US/Canada (or you mean US specifically... I added Canada because it is also covered under the same body organising medical board exams into the US):

i) First of all, you need to graduate from medical school. And do that in style too to stand a great chance aiit. With great credentials, come even better chances of nailing down opportunities buutttt there is more....

ii) You also need to take the USMLE exams and pass them well. It has 3 steps. For more on it check www.usmle.org

Lemme just drop a little on step 1... for time sake, I cannot drop all on all steps. But the web will help.

Step 1 is based on what you covered in Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology, Medical ethics and it would mostly come from the clinical angles. So don't expect straight nonclinical questions. You must understand the clinical concepts quote deeply. This exam can be taken in fifth or sixth year of medical school in Nigeria (some take it after medical school). In the US, they take it after their second year of medical school as medical school is four years there after a four year (or three year) pre-med program.

iii) You also need to have some research to your name. Added bonus.

iv) A medical externship/internship (usually 2-3 or 4-5 months) in the US will also be a added advantage. (more on this later as we talk).

v) Others are just for that little extra edge. wink (all with time Sir).

b). The steps needed. You need to check www.usmle.org and you seriously need to visit the www.ecfmg.org site... there is a PDF you will have to download from the site. Like a manual. Read thru it and you will understand that the ECFMG is the body that you must go thru when taking your steps to hit that residency abroad. You will find the info it provides very helpful in answering most of your questions.

oh, thanks a lot sir, I am really grateful. I sure would work more on what you ve told me
Re: What's Your Dream Institution? If You Had The Chance To Get There... by 0LW6B2R: 9:36am On Mar 31, 2018
We also deal in contracted services
Re: What's Your Dream Institution? If You Had The Chance To Get There... by Matinoh: 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Yes, EC-Council....but that will or can come with time... smiley It is a step by step process aiit.

And yesz, the idea of bagging ICT certifications in IT security or whatever else is one I want you to explore because it will open to you a new window of opportunities to bring income and propel yourself abroad too for further growth. You don't intend ever going back to Nigeria? Loolll... Okay.. No wahala. I understand. All the same, just be old about this. Tall dreams they are, yes ... But when you look at the steps you need to take to get there, they become practically possible. smiley

So consider the IT certification path in IT security in addition to what I will drop when next I see you in here okay. Stay blessed Sir. wink

This is the part where you come in.. I've searched my ass out
Re: What's Your Dream Institution? If You Had The Chance To Get There... by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:29am On Apr 02, 2018
I will give you a response soon okay. Been really occupied with stuffs but I've been able to do a little search and come up with a few info, but may not be sufficient as a whole so will make out a bit more time to do a proper search for your sake aiit. That is with respect to Data Sciences/Data Analytics.

But I impore you to search out EC Council and see what it is about.

Also search out New Horizons, HIIT, and NIIT for their IT security courses. You will come up with something unless you are telling me you are not searching well enough.

Be bold about this okay. Then the stars will align for you when it is time. Catch you soon.

Matinoh:

This is the part where you come in.. I've searched my ass out
Re: What's Your Dream Institution? If You Had The Chance To Get There... by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:30am On Apr 02, 2018
You are most welcome. Please do okay... And take care. smiley

wrose:
oh, thanks a lot sir, I am really grateful. I sure would work more on what you ve told me

1 Like

Re: What's Your Dream Institution? If You Had The Chance To Get There... by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:02am On Apr 02, 2018
Hey Magnoliaa Magnificent.... Lol.... If you get this mention, plsss endeavor to reply when you come online aiit. Take care. smiley

1 Like

Re: What's Your Dream Institution? If You Had The Chance To Get There... by Magnoliaa(f): 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Hey Magnoliaa Magnificent.... Lol.... If you get this mention, plsss endeavor to reply when you come online aiit. Take care. smiley

Hey, what's up?
Re: What's Your Dream Institution? If You Had The Chance To Get There... by Matinoh: 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
I will give you a response soon okay. Been really occupied with stuffs but I've been able to do a little search and come up with a few info, but may not be sufficient as a whole so will make out a bit more time to do a proper search for your sake aiit. That is with respect to Data Sciences/Data Analytics.

But I impore you to search out EC Council and see what it is about.

Also search out New Horizons, HIIT, and NIIT for their IT security courses. You will come up with something unless you are telling me you are not searching well enough.

Be bold about this okay. Then the stars will align for you when it is time. Catch you soon.

Good day Sir, I have really done alot of research and from what I gathered the direct PhD route is my best bet for an assured funding, monthly stipend etc. it will take a minimum of 5 yrs to complete the program and I have already seen some schools. But I'm in a dilemma between choosing cyber security or data science/analytics. Which of them do you feel will best complement my petroleum engineering degree and/or offers a good job opportunity? Thanks
Re: What's Your Dream Institution? If You Had The Chance To Get There... by cutegentility(m): 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
MIT because I love technology

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Serap Drags Fg To Un Over ‘failure To End ASUU Strike’ / Is Tai Solarin College Of Education Post Utme Form Out / Social Distancing Among Nursery School Kids In France After Resumption (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.