Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,753 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

Buhari’ll Fight Corruption Like I Did —guinea President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’ll Fight Corruption Like I Did —guinea President (11838 Views)

Osinbajo Represents Buhari At The Swearing In Of Conde, Guinea President / Jonathan Lacked Will Power To Fight Corruption – Edwin Clark / Buhari’ll Fight Corruption Like I Did —Guinea President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’ll Fight Corruption Like I Did —guinea President by Islie: 1:50am On May 27, 2015
President Alpha Conde of Guinea has expressed confidence in the ability of the President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, to fight corruption, adding that Buhari will fight corruption like he has done in his country.

The Guinean President said this while speaking with journalists after a meeting with the national leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, and the Lagos State Governor-elect, Akinwunmi Ambode, in Lagos on Tuesday.

He said, “I came to Lagos to meet my brother, Tinubu before I meet with President Buhari. With the election of Buhari, who is a straight forward person that will fight corruption like me, I believe his emergence as President will culminate in a stronger relationship between Guinea and Nigeria.

“Before the last general elections in Nigeria, there were anxiety, fear and uncertainty over the land. It was the belief that the country would disintegrate. This is also drawn from the fact that Nigeria fought the Biafra war. The war against Boko Haram was also there which Africa has to jointly fight.”

Conde also described the outcome of the March 28 presidential election and acceptance of defeat by President Goodluck Jonathan as victory for Africa and Nigeria.

He said, “The election in Nigeria is a victory for Africa and Nigeria, being the biggest black African country. We also congratulate President Goodluck Jonathan for accepting defeat just like President Abdou Diouf of Senegal when he lost the presidential election.”

Tinubu said Africa must have its home-grown strategy to build its economy.

He said there was a need for Africa to address trade issues and conflicts being perpetuated by fundamentalists.
He said, “We must form that synergy amongst African countries to develop the continent. We must address open trade issues and conflict of fundamentalist. We must resolve our problems in order for our today to be better for a great continent of Africa.

“Now we have that leader; we have those leaders and they are working together to share ideas and share vision. We will rescue Africa from destitution, poverty and ignorance and that is all that we are working hard for.”

Ambode, in his remarks, assured Conde and the people of Guinea that the next four years would witness greater trade and commerce between Lagos and Guinea.

http://www.punchng.com/politics/buharill-fight-corruption-like-i-did-guinea-president/

1 Share

Re: Buhari’ll Fight Corruption Like I Did —guinea President by Hishowlau(m): 1:56am On May 27, 2015
FTC. I dedicate to all nigeria children...happy children day
Re: Buhari’ll Fight Corruption Like I Did —guinea President by Nobody: 2:02am On May 27, 2015
dnt envy my second to comment

u were far asleep wen i booked dis space 2:01am

abeg wich planet sorry continent wey guinea day?

is his country corruption free?

look dat man mouth well well

atink una dey see d kind friends buhari dey make

na lie bend d mouth like Toto

12 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Fight Corruption Like I Did —guinea President by Weixzy(m): 2:10am On May 27, 2015
Oruko rere o san ju wura ati fadaka lo

9 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Fight Corruption Like I Did —guinea President by Alimtoheeb(m): 2:34am On May 27, 2015
(In Seyi laws voice) i believe him die, haters, make u go do ur worst, Sai Baba for d next four years, even more if God wish.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Fight Corruption Like I Did —guinea President by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:36am On May 27, 2015
Other African countries leaders are coming to learn how to govern from Tinubu and Buhari combination.

APC setting a footmark throughout Africa.

Change has truely come.

***** suprisingly they are paying homage to the new leaders here without any regard for the incubent clueless Gej ******

15 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Fight Corruption Like I Did —guinea President by ZeezaRapture(m): 2:39am On May 27, 2015
chai chai chaaaaaaaiiiiii!!!!!! Did u all read what Ambode said?? shocked.....No make me vex ooo.....Guinea wey still get Ebola na hin u say we go do trade with them in d next four years??undecidedundecided No make me come Lagos com slap u ooooooo..

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Fight Corruption Like I Did —guinea President by papoose999(m): 3:36am On May 27, 2015
Re: Buhari’ll Fight Corruption Like I Did —guinea President by papoose999(m): 3:36am On May 27, 2015
Re: Buhari’ll Fight Corruption Like I Did —guinea President by papoose999(m): 3:38am On May 27, 2015
OYINBOGOJU:
Other African countries leaders are coming to learn how to govern from Tinubu and Buhari combination.

Change has truely come.

***** suprisingly they are paying homage to the new leaders here without any regard for the incubent clueless Gej ******

i dnt thnk u read d article..its obvious dt u re sleeptypin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Fight Corruption Like I Did —guinea President by gen2briz(m): 10:06am On May 27, 2015
You better tell him to fight corruption seriously. I still dey wonder why a country like Nigeria will start buying stoves at die minutes for 5billon Naira.
Kia

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Fight Corruption Like I Did —guinea President by Babyboy1986(m): 10:06am On May 27, 2015
cheesy Abeg make we hear word, Buhari dis Buhari dat i don tire self.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’ll Fight Corruption Like I Did —guinea President by losprince(m): 10:06am On May 27, 2015
cheesy buhari now being a case study, let him start with corruption in our school o. Every student thinks its his right to mal practice examination.

Buhari keep calm and take this advice from me.
Re: Buhari’ll Fight Corruption Like I Did —guinea President by encryptjay(m): 10:06am On May 27, 2015
Who b this? Well, you've been noticed.
Baba dey show tomorrow cheesy
Re: Buhari’ll Fight Corruption Like I Did —guinea President by Nobody: 10:07am On May 27, 2015
Well.

Time will tell

Countdown starts from Monday.
Re: Buhari’ll Fight Corruption Like I Did —guinea President by intergral(m): 10:07am On May 27, 2015
Installing baba 99.7%...

7 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Fight Corruption Like I Did —guinea President by bennydaniel878: 10:07am On May 27, 2015
ok. Thanks.

Re: Buhari’ll Fight Corruption Like I Did —guinea President by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:07am On May 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari’ll Fight Corruption Like I Did —guinea President by Nobody: 10:08am On May 27, 2015
OYINBOGOJU:

Change has truely come.

ewuu

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Fight Corruption Like I Did —guinea President by kenedy175(m): 10:08am On May 27, 2015
It's alright
Re: Buhari’ll Fight Corruption Like I Did —guinea President by simmieyoung(m): 10:08am On May 27, 2015
okay..i will get back to u on this.
Re: Buhari’ll Fight Corruption Like I Did —guinea President by 20bc(m): 10:08am On May 27, 2015
For real, how many rounds did you go four, five I bet you knock corruption out with just one blow...
Re: Buhari’ll Fight Corruption Like I Did —guinea President by idithlove(f): 10:08am On May 27, 2015
May God direct u GMB

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Fight Corruption Like I Did —guinea President by Halaz(m): 10:08am On May 27, 2015
By God's grace....
Re: Buhari’ll Fight Corruption Like I Did —guinea President by kay29000(m): 10:08am On May 27, 2015
That's great. The world knows our next President is a great man of integrity. I can't wait till Friday. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’ll Fight Corruption Like I Did —guinea President by ifydadiva(f): 10:08am On May 27, 2015
God bless Nigeria and grant this man the grace to rule well and make the country a better place for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’ll Fight Corruption Like I Did —guinea President by Nobody: 10:08am On May 27, 2015
grin
Re: Buhari’ll Fight Corruption Like I Did —guinea President by 1stola: 10:09am On May 27, 2015
Really?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Celebrating Nigerian Soldiers / LG Polls: Protest Rocks Lagos APC Over Suspected Imposition By Party Leaders / PDP To Lai Mohammed: INEC Failed, Atiku Won The Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.