Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration (35947 Views)

Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members / Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) / Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by onatisi(m): 7:39am On May 27, 2015
PassingShot:

Evidence please?

Btw, why were all the eligibility cases withdrawn?
the cases were withdrawn by the petitioners who claimed they are no longer interested in pursuing the case not that they don't have a case or evidence against buhari. It was more or less like a personal decision.
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by coputa(m): 7:40am On May 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
This is not an issue of derailing. This is the issue of rule of law. Buhari isn't a demi-god. If he's disqualified and Osinbajo takes over, that doesn't mean the democratic process has been scuttled. The last time I checked, Buhari's name isn't democracy.

If a Benue House of Rep Elect could be tried in court and disqualified why can't Buhari be tried too?

Please let's be matured and stop over heating the polity. The era of do-or-die politics is over.

Meanwhile, we're still waiting to see Buhari's WASC Certificate.
The plans of the yolobas is materialising,a yoloba man may finally emerge as the president of Nigeria,should buhari is disqualified.They are dragging the string from behind,you cannot trust those folks.

2 Likes

Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by Futureleader201(m): 7:40am On May 27, 2015
tunex23:
Another GEJ led PDP failure grin grin, the case has been trashed, Buhari has certificate and other higher military qualification that is why the court keeps quashing all the applicant.
Weather GEJ likes it or not.....relocating back to Otueke May 29 is sacrosanct angry
U R very very stupid.

1 Like

Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by Halaz(m): 7:41am On May 27, 2015
this is rubbish and buncombe. the plaintiff are wayo people they still want to syphon more treasure from outgoing president as usual. But I think that Mr. GEJ Is now wise enough since his defeat. I believe he will tell them that 'YOU ARE STUUPIID. I don't care is left to you.
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by PassingShot(m): 7:41am On May 27, 2015
Ababadada:
Let Buhari show his certificate to Nigeria. If not they should forget certificate as a employment requirements in Nigeria.
Though he has shown the SSCE result but he is not under obligation to do it.

In an organized society, what aggrieved people do is to go to the court which they did.

The question is, why were all those eligibility suits withdrawn?
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by PassingShot(m): 7:42am On May 27, 2015
onatisi:
the cases were withdrawn by the petitioners who claimed they are no longer interested in pursuing the case not that they don't have a case or evidence against buhari. It was more or less like a personal decision.
So, what should we or Buhari do about that?
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by AVVS(m): 7:45am On May 27, 2015
it hurts me to the bone seeing people still supporting this group by their comments..c'mon it's FRIDAY, so if he's disqualified who do think will take over, jona?
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by onatisi(m): 7:46am On May 27, 2015
PassingShot:

So, what should we or Buhari do about that?

nothing u can do about that,but this is another group of people entirely and believe me if they have enough evidence to back up their claims, even if it is 24hrs to swearing in ,the court can still stop it. So this is not the time to feel indifferent or to believe nothing can happen, the only thing that can save the situation now is for buhari to support his own story and case with enough evidence to win .
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by Nobody: 7:48am On May 27, 2015
This is serious ....that's why buharı ran away to UK and nobody heard from him since. ...

and they even send Amaechi d Judas and Tinubu to go and fetched him. .......so interesting grin

Iccan't wait to see drama of June 12 again. ........
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by silvernus0: 7:48am On May 27, 2015
AM REALY LOOKN AT HIM BEEN SWORN IN ND TINS HOPE 4 A CHANGE BUT LOOKN AT THIS D OTHER WAY ,DOSE IT MEAN WE DONT VALUE D RULE OF LAW AND CONSTITION, IF HE HAS NT CLEARD DIS ISSUE CAN HE BE A PRESIDENT, OR ARE D CONSTITUTION AND RULE MADE FOR ONLY D POOR? I DONT UNERSTAND THIS NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by Nobody: 7:48am On May 27, 2015
This is serious ....that's why buharı ran away to UK and nobody heard from him since. ...

and they even send Amaechi d Judas and thieffnubu to go and fetched him. .......so interesting grin

I can't wait to see drama of June 12 again. ........
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by kankada: 7:48am On May 27, 2015
In opinion these kind of groups are either looking for recognition just trying to create trouble within the polity but is un-fortunate they are coming late.
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by gangb(f): 7:50am On May 27, 2015
rajoys:

People like you are the half baked graduates without basic knowledge of what is happening around them that we talk about in this country. So up till now u are not aware that the military has made another public statement after GMB won the election that they have now located GMB certificate in their drawer that they did not checked before in DHQ. That statement was made about 2 weeks after GMB floored President GEJ in the March 28 election and u are still ignorant of it in May ending![b][/b] U are a dwarf in information gathering then if that is the case. tongue

You make me laugh, trust me you are not half as educated as I am and I do not waste my time to read blogs and doesn't it appeal to you that if the military really made an official statement Which you claimed they did Then Why are people still asking for it? Please use your brain .

1 Like

Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by Halaz(m): 7:51am On May 27, 2015
I SWEAR THAT NOTHING WILL STOP GEN. BUHARI FROM SWEARING IN AS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA. THEREFORE, STOP WASTING YOUR TIME, ENERGY, THINKING.
I SUGGEST THAT YOU SHOULD JOIN THE WINNING TEAM IF THERE IS A SPACE.
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by onatisi(m): 7:53am On May 27, 2015
kankada:
In opinion these kind of groups are either looking for recognition just trying to create trouble within the polity but is un-fortunate they are coming late.
there is nothing like too late in the rule of law. If the law court can stop the execution of someone who was already been tied to the drums or been driven to the execution point, then this buhari case isn't late at all.

1 Like

Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by Realist2: 7:54am On May 27, 2015
tunex23:
So can you tell me why the court keeps quashing all the case instituted against the innocent General about the certificate that is if they were actually forge and please don't forget even the almighty PDP and co have all been quashed too? Or was there juju abi jazz that all the judges keeps throwing them way

The simple REASON is THREAT to Nigeria as a country, Threat to any Lawyer who will say let the right thing be done, Remember The blood of Dog and Baboons slogan?

1 Like

Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by ehis05(m): 7:55am On May 27, 2015
Even if whatever dey claim is correct....4 d sake of Nigeria and its people...wunt dis guys rest..imagine what wud hapun if power is nt given 2 buhari..imagine d violence..wch kain heartless people b dis
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by kuuljay(m): 7:56am On May 27, 2015
lol.if they think that will attract some Gana must go as usual then they are on a long thing
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by silvernus0: 7:58am On May 27, 2015
coputa:
The plans of the yolobas is materialising,a yoloba man may finally emerge as the president of Nigeria,should buhari is disqualified.They are dragging the string from behind,you cannot trust those folks.
OGA U R VRY CORECT HERE I NEVER SAW D WAR COMING FROM HIS OWN HOUSE THEY R TAKEN IT LIGTHLY NOW IMEDIATELY HE IS SWORN IN THE BATLE MAY INTENSE SO DAT VICE CNT TK OVER AND U KNW D REST... politicians ?? MAY GOD HELP BUHARI TO SUCCEED
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by onatisi(m): 8:01am On May 27, 2015
Realist2:

The simple REASON is THREAT to Nigeria as a country, Threat to any Lawyer who will say let the right thing be done, Remember The blood of Dog and Baboons slogan?

this is exactly the situation,it was this threat on the lives of nigerians by buhari group that made gej to concede defeat without going to the tribunal, it was this same threat that made those earlier petitioners to withdraw ,but not that buhari has the certificates ,the simple truth is you can't produce what you don't have. I believe if buhari has it ,he would have produced it .
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by Keepshining(f): 8:02am On May 27, 2015
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by loomer: 8:02am On May 27, 2015
Make una wake from una slp jare
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by BlackHuman(m): 8:02am On May 27, 2015
Nah!...too late, they are better off trying to stop d sun from shining.
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by silvernus0: 8:02am On May 27, 2015
onatisi:
there is nothing like too late in the rule of law. If the law court can stop the execution of someone who was already been tied to the drums or been driven to the execution point, then this buhari case isn't late at all.
WEN MONEY BAGS FLY WHO CAN RESIST
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by donsheddy1(m): 8:03am On May 27, 2015
I think my dreams are gradually becoming reality. I see the incumbent retaining his position as president elect. I see a chaos that will last for 24HRS and I see a man frustrated and running back to rearing cattle.

2 Likes

Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by bakila: 8:03am On May 27, 2015
gangb:
Buhari should show his certificate if he has one, and since he is not in the country he should branch Cambridge to ask for a copy simple!
Wasting your time baby. OKOYE VS PETERS the court cannot grant an injunction TO STOP A CONSTITUTIONAL ACT THAT IS BOUND TO HAPPEN.
Meanwhile how is your NYSC shorts and morning drills going on.
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by herald9: 8:08am On May 27, 2015
That Mr Ekpo is a real ekpo(ghost, masquarade, etc). When the world is busy anticipating a new dawn in Nigerian politics, an old, senile sadist is still kicking his feet in melancholic fantasy. May your silly soul rot in evil heaven... Idiat angry
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by gamaliel121(m): 8:11am On May 27, 2015
The thing is people don't care, we are so tired and disappointed at the present government that even if it was the devil that came and contested, we'd have voted for him...if buhari comes in and performs more than the " highly educated johnathan". Then no shit..
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by deltateam: 8:12am On May 27, 2015
Some people are really sensless.It is why the international comunity don't regard us.
INEC didn't disqualify him and now he has won and some bunch of m0fos are talking trash.

Its obvious they don't value Nigeria because when kasala burst they are the first to flee through Benin republic leaving helpless and hapless Nigerians to suffer it.

#My opinion.
LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE!
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by silvernus0: 8:13am On May 27, 2015
rajoys:

People like you are the half baked graduates without basic knowledge of what is happening around them that we talk about in this country. So up till now u are not aware that the military has made another public statement after GMB won the election that they have now located GMB certificate in their drawer that they did not checked before in DHQ. That statement was made about 2 weeks after GMB floored President GEJ in the March 28 election and u are still ignorant of it in May ending![b][/b] U are a dwarf in information gathering then if that is the case. tongue
IF THEY CLAIM THEY HAVE IT THEY OWE IT A DUTY TO SHOW NIGERIANS A, I TINK THIS IS JUST A SWITCH OF LOYALTY STATEMENT, LAST TIME I CHECKED MILITARY DO NT KEEP PPLES ACADEMIC RECORD.
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by Horlawale1(m): 8:18am On May 27, 2015
Joke of the century
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by silvernus0: 8:22am On May 27, 2015
MY INTREST IN BUHARI IS DAT HE IS A SIMPLE MAN, AND SEEMS TO HV GENUIE INTREST TO BETER NIGERIA, NIGERIANS WIL RESIST ANY MOVE TO REMOVE HIM ON THIS GROUNDS BY ANY ONE AFTER HE IS SWORN IN D SAME WAY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kwankwaso: The Master Beaten At His Game - By Shaka Momodu / Another Sacrifice At Ekiti APC Secretariat Today (Photos) / President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From Poland (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.