Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration (35943 Views)

Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members / Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) / Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by Omotayor123(f): 9:26am On May 27, 2015
hehehehe!!!! upon all dis some pple no still want Change.... Enemies of progress at Work.

TF una!!!!!!!!

Sai Baba Abeg carry Go.....
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by Omotayor123(f): 9:28am On May 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
This is not an issue of derailing. This is the issue of rule of law. Buhari isn't a demi-god. If he's disqualified and Osinbajo takes over, that doesn't mean the democratic process has been scuttled. The last time I checked, Buhari's name isn't democracy.

If a Benue House of Rep Elect could be tried in court and disqualified why can't Buhari be tried too?

Please let's be matured and stop over heating the polity. The era of do-or-die politics is over.

Meanwhile, we're still waiting to see Buhari's WASC Certificate.
I know I will find you here....

still hating??
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by philips70(m): 9:30am On May 27, 2015
barcanista:
Did you type this ribbish when Amaechi went to court to stop Wike's inauguration? The difference between us is that I don't support illegality and I can't endorse things like this irrespective of the perpetrators....unlike you!

By the way: Good morning

smiley Good morning

Everything about Rivers -absurdity, illegality, rascality, calamity, name it. Am not cut out for any of that either, Amaechi, Wike or Mama Peace. But what I know is that it is criminal to be law abiding in a lawless society. That's the situation that was created in Rivers.
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by omojeesu(m): 9:33am On May 27, 2015
Shame on them!

The case may indeed have legal basis. But coming just 2 days to inauguration of new President, their evil motive is apparent. They and those who sent them will not prosper. A last ditch effort of loosers.

(Is this group registered with CAC?)
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by Nobody: 9:37am On May 27, 2015
philips70:

smiley Good morning

Everything about Rivers -absurdity, illegality, rascality, calamity, name it. Am not cut out for any of that either, Amaechi, Wike or Mama Peace. But what I know is that it is criminal to be law abiding in a lawless society. That's the situation that was created in Rivers.
I understand how painful it is to come to terms with the fact that Rivers reject everything Amaechi and his party. Go on with your abuse, i won't blame you. I blame d fools called Amaechi and Perterside

1 Like

Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by ShowYourCertificate: 9:40am On May 27, 2015
rcb34:
in 2011 the benue house of rep elect tried to contest for d position but the case that disqualified him today was raise by Rep. hassan saleh ( from same constituency)...that his certificate is fake...but here the case is this, the Nigeria Army gave details of the result bt initially claimed not to be in possession of the original......later on the same Nigeria Army told us they have found it......my point is this buhari presented his classmates....but the said Benue house of rep elect could not present any, buharis principal at the time told the media about his conduct in school .....but the benue house of rep elects Rector said he could not find files to back the claims the the person in question attended the institution.....
Point of correction, the Nigerian Army never came out to say they've found Buhari's WASC Certificate. Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by philips70(m): 9:49am On May 27, 2015
barcanista:
I understand how painful it is to come to terms with the fact that Rivers reject everything Amaechi and his party. Go on with your abuse, i won't blame you. I blame d fools called Amaechi and Perterside

It's very easy for politicians to say their opponents were rejected by everybody in a locality. I have very many Rivers people as friends but a negligible few of them support this assertion. There are still many with very good sense of judgement. Amaechi's sin is only because he did not support Jonathan which is his right. Need I remind you that Odili who is still a navigator of PDP in Rivers remains the worst governor Rivers ever produced and was never vilified the way you guys are crucifying Amaechi? One thing that's as constant as the northern star is worse will be said about Wike. A leopard NEVER changes its skin. Have a nice day.
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by Kenmoris22: 10:01am On May 27, 2015
Medicine after death Let the group go and set dawn
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by Nobody: 10:10am On May 27, 2015
philips70:

It's very easy for politicians to say their opponents were rejected by everybody in a locality. I have very many Rivers people as friends but a negligible few of them support this assertion. There are still many with very good sense of judgement. Amaechi's sin is only because he did not support Jonathan which is his right. Need I remind you that Odili who is still a navigator of PDP in Rivers remains the worst governor Rivers ever produced and was never vilified the way you guys are crucifying Amaechi? One thing that's as constant as the northern star is worse will be said about Wike. A leopard NEVER changes its skin. Have a nice day.
You should stop lying to yourself. Your "APC" friends are numerically inconsequential in Rivers state. It is a ratio f 99:1. In fact, most of them are APC agents benefiting frm Amaechi or some has been promised. Lemme even remind you of a man Anthony Enahoro. He was "prominent" nationally but he worked against his Midwest people's interest just to please the Action Group and he was hailed by the Western press. What happened next? The Midwest people triumphed overwhemly. Oba of Benin cursed him(Enahoro). He is late now but his deed will continue to ring a bell. This is the fate of Amaechi...the Rivers people shall continue to triumph!

1 Like

Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by arbitter: 10:23am On May 27, 2015
I thought TANOIDs are so sure Buhari will Fail anyway so why are they so hell bent on stopping him from taking over ? ANd ya know thats never gonna happen too huh (im talking about both him failing or being disqualified)
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by IYANGBALI: 10:24am On May 27, 2015
GEJ/PdP I see you o,but God pass una
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by IYANGBALI: 10:28am On May 27, 2015
Whether baba get certificate or not na him we want. Change has come,sai baba,sai Buhari
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by SamNelson: 10:28am On May 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
This is not an issue of derailing. This is the issue of rule of law. Buhari isn't a demi-god. If he's disqualified and Osinbajo takes over, that doesn't mean the democratic process has been scuttled. The last time I checked, Buhari's name isn't democracy.

If a Benue House of Rep Elect could be tried in court and disqualified why can't Buhari be tried too?

Please let's be matured and stop over heating the polity. The era of do-or-die politics is over.

Meanwhile, we're still waiting to see Buhari's WASC Certificate.
endless waiting U're. U no even they shame??
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by philips70(m): 10:39am On May 27, 2015
barcanista:
You should stop lying to yourself. Your "APC" friends are numerically inconsequential in Rivers state. It is a ratio f 99:1. In fact, most of them are APC agents benefiting frm Amaechi or some has been promised. Lemme even remind you of a man Anthony Enahoro. He was "prominent" nationally but he worked against his Midwest people's interest just to please the Action Group and he was hailed by the Western press. What happened next? The Midwest people triumphed overwhemly. Oba of Benin cursed him(Enahoro). He is late now but his deed will continue to ring a bell. This is the fate of Amaechi...the Rivers people shall continue to triumph!

grin grin grin cheesy With the way you guys hate this man one would think he would have been long slugged like AK Dikibo and Harry Marshall given all the marksmen you guys parade. He is still seen walking freely in the streets of PH. No wonder they call him lion of Ubima.
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by Nobody: 10:48am On May 27, 2015
philips70:

grin grin grin cheesy With the way you guys hate this man one would think he would have been long slugged like AK Dikibo and Harry Marshall given all the marksmen you guys parade. He is still seen walking freely in the streets of PH. No wonder they call him lion of Ubima.
I don't hate Amaechi and I don't wish to see him dead or killed. I am stating the obvious about him and what history will have of him. Anybody that insults and malign his people because of party affiliation is an enemy within and must be treated as such. That you support an unpopular party doesn't mean you should malign your people. It's a shame but Amaechi has sealed his fate in the dust bin of history.

1 Like

Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by Bimpe29: 10:48am On May 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

A group, Advocacy for Societal Rights Advancement and Development Initiative.

So, they are all still under the influence of Alomo and Ogogoro.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by Luqas: 11:15am On May 27, 2015
Keep instituting cases. The same thing PDP did till they lost elections. instead of focusing on campaigns, they were busy digging baba's background on eligibility to contest.
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by philips70(m): 11:19am On May 27, 2015
barcanista:
I don't hate Amaechi and I don't wish to see him dead or killed. I am stating the obvious about him and what history will have of him. Anybody that insults and malign his people because of party affiliation is an enemy within and must be treated as such. That you support an unpopular party doesn't mean you should malign your people. It's a shame but Amaechi has sealed his fate in the dust bin of history.

grin grin grin grin grin Why are you like this na? Last time I checked almost 90% of elected representatives in Rivers both national and local belong to the unpopular party. Whatever you want to say Amaechi gave to them can be doubled by Wike and mama Peace who were ready to decimate him totally. Whether you guys like it or not the man you love to hate for ethnic reasons have written his name in gold both locally and internationally as a man who stood for what he believes in the face of gross intimidation and till the end lots of reasonable Rivers people stood by him. It's not a common feat in Nigerian politics. You guys can enjoy your local politics while he continues to build his bridges in a modern world till GEJ himself with start consulting with him for advise on how to be a good politician.
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by mightycrown1(m): 11:23am On May 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by mcfoxy(m): 11:28am On May 27, 2015
He should come up wit his cert let's us see, who is deciving who,noonsence
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by Caseless: 11:59am On May 27, 2015
eleojo23:
To what do I owe this compliment? I see, we are on the same page for the first time, right? grin
yea...we're on the same page today. And I hope we remain on the same page for a very long time from now.
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by eleojo23: 12:53pm On May 27, 2015
Caseless:
yea...we're on the same page today. And I hope we remain on the same page for a very long time from now.
Well, I can‘t guarantee that. But let the future worry about itself in that regard.
Have a good day.
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by Caseless: 1:05pm On May 27, 2015
eleojo23:

Well, I can‘t guarantee that. But let the future worry about itself in that regard.
Have a good day.
I can guarantee you that we are going to remain on the same page for what the future holds.
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by synergycom19: 1:14pm On May 27, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
But our generation of 21st century are so dumb...
How can they be proud that their president lied himself to the top..
Tufiakwa
What's the difference with GEJ who lied to remain at the top?we don't need righteous people but GOD fearing people to lead us of which GEJ is NOT ONE OF THEM.
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by otr1(m): 1:39pm On May 27, 2015
gangb:

You make me laugh, trust me you are not half as educated as I am and I do not waste my time to read blogs and doesn't it appeal to you that if the military really made an official statement Which you claimed they did Then Why are people still asking for it? Please use your brain .
The spreadsheet from his school was published. What else do you want to see?
You really don't think he attended War College without attending High School?
Have you ever seen a Soldier who retired a Sergeant without completing Secondary School Education and we are talking about a Maj. General here?
I give up on y'all. Please, remain in court till may be 2023.
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by sneak3(m): 3:08pm On May 27, 2015
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 27, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
But our generation of 21st century are so dumb...
How can they be proud that their president lied himself to the top..
Tufiakwa
OBVIOUSLY YOU AND THOSE THAT LIKED THIS YOUR MYOPIC SUBMISSION ARE ETHNIC BIGOTS WHO ARE PART OF PEOPLE THAT WANT THE DECAY MR SHOELESS IS SUPERVISING TO CONTINUE.
Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by olayinkaj2(m): 8:26pm On May 27, 2015
Useless set of groups seeking cheap attention. They should go and stop it now if the court refuse. The same Army that denied of not having the certificate came out after he buhari won the election to say they now have his certificate, because they knew that some of them will be given compulsory retirement. They played politics with everything thinking jonathan was going to win. Now we see the result.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pics Of A Soldier Showing Captives Rescued From Boko Haram In Banki Town Love / Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo / Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.