Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Photos: SEE The Faces Of The Daredevil Ikorodu Armed Robbers Being Paraded By Th - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: SEE The Faces Of The Daredevil Ikorodu Armed Robbers Being Paraded By Th (1212 Views)

Faces Of Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue Yesterday (Photos) / Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b / Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: SEE The Faces Of The Daredevil Ikorodu Armed Robbers Being Paraded By Th by celebrityhabit: 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
The Lagos state police command today paraded 4 armed men suspected to have taken part in the bank robbery incident in Ikorodu on June 24th. The men identified as Monday Akpan, Bright Agbojule, Jafaru, and Baba Ibeji were arrested in Ondo and Lagos states yesterday July 5th. More photos of the men below. - See more at: http:///xsJIPK

Re: Photos: SEE The Faces Of The Daredevil Ikorodu Armed Robbers Being Paraded By Th by Lilimax(f): 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
Yeppaa!!!
Ole!!!

Btw, where is the Lady robber that led them? Would have love to see her face embarassed
Let the full wrath of the law be meted on them if found guilty.

Copy: Lalasticlala, Ishilove
Re: Photos: SEE The Faces Of The Daredevil Ikorodu Armed Robbers Being Paraded By Th by Slipknot(m): 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Photos: SEE The Faces Of The Daredevil Ikorodu Armed Robbers Being Paraded By Th by tayebest(m): 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
Foolish phifu... Wasted sperm that fertilize bad egg! undecided undecided
Re: Photos: SEE The Faces Of The Daredevil Ikorodu Armed Robbers Being Paraded By Th by mrofficial(m): 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
I hope these are not some innocent guys being paraded.

1 Like

Re: Photos: SEE The Faces Of The Daredevil Ikorodu Armed Robbers Being Paraded By Th by BiafranMan: 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
These are innocent people beign paraded. This can only happen in the damnable republic of Nigeria.
Re: Photos: SEE The Faces Of The Daredevil Ikorodu Armed Robbers Being Paraded By Th by AirstarKane(f): 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
mrofficial:
I hope these are not some innocent guys being paraded.

Exactly, dis guys are in hot soup. Something tells me they are petty thieves. Where's the woman among them. Nigerian police, don't trust them embarassed
Re: Photos: SEE The Faces Of The Daredevil Ikorodu Armed Robbers Being Paraded By Th by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
celebrityhabit:
The Lagos state police command today paraded 4 armed men suspected to have taken part in the bank robbery incident in Ikorodu on June 24th. The men identified as Monday Akpan, Bright Agbojule, Jafaru, and Baba Ibeji were arrested in Ondo and Lagos states yesterday July 5th. More photos of the men below. - See more at: http:///xsJIPK
and I did not see any Igbo there, Does it mean that the yorubas are just fighting the igbos cause of Jealosy?

bashing is allowed but first, check my signature!
Re: Photos: SEE The Faces Of The Daredevil Ikorodu Armed Robbers Being Paraded By Th by francbadoo: 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
At least dem for don chop up small, u sure say dis are d real Robbers? Hmmm mm
Re: Photos: SEE The Faces Of The Daredevil Ikorodu Armed Robbers Being Paraded By Th by enigstil(m): 4:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
Dis thing na scam, guys that smart cannot get caught like that within shortwhile.Those guy look like they are innocent.Peeps go watch the movie CHENGLIN by ANGELINA JOLIE, u will understand and know a lot of things about the way the police force operate.I believe they are just trying to paint a good image of themself to the public.

(1) (Reply)

Pics Of Nigerian Presidential VVIP Helicopter During Its Acquisition In Ukraine / PDP Exonerates APC, Tinubu In Toyin Saraki’s EFCC Ordeal, Says Own Party Behind / Gej's Loan In 5 Years =$18 B Gmb's Loan In Just 2 Months =$2b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.