Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,588 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Photo Of Alhaji Shehu Shagari With Us President JF Kenedy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Alhaji Shehu Shagari With Us President JF Kenedy (1560 Views)

Profile Of Alhaji Yakubu Ibn Mohammed; The New DG Of NTA / Young Alhaji Shehu Shagari As A Member Of Parliament In 1955(photo) / Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Alhaji Shehu Shagari With Us President JF Kenedy by princemillla(m): 6:42am On May 27, 2015
The young ALHAJI SHEHU SHAGARI with the American PRESIDENT J F KENNEDY in Washington DC in 1961...

Re: Photo Of Alhaji Shehu Shagari With Us President JF Kenedy by samyyoung(m): 6:44am On May 27, 2015
Me doubt dis oo.....
Re: Photo Of Alhaji Shehu Shagari With Us President JF Kenedy by Young03(m): 7:06am On May 27, 2015
hmmm fake pix
Re: Photo Of Alhaji Shehu Shagari With Us President JF Kenedy by PassingShot(m): 7:11am On May 27, 2015
samyyoung:
Me doubt dis oo.....
Young03:
hmmm fake pix
The picture I see here looks like a young man in his 30's.

if we assume Shagari to be 35 years then and add 54 years since to it, we will get 89 years.

And just few months back (Feb 2015) Shagari celebrated 90 years on earth. So, I believe it's him there in the pix.
Re: Photo Of Alhaji Shehu Shagari With Us President JF Kenedy by princemillla(m): 7:24am On May 27, 2015
Perhaps u don't recognise Shagari at all

Re: Photo Of Alhaji Shehu Shagari With Us President JF Kenedy by efilefun(m): 7:25am On May 27, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Most Tattooed British Adults. Tattoos, Have They Taken Over Our Lives? / It Is Sallah: Will Gov Aregbesola Pay Osun Workers? (PHOTO) / I Will Not Join Saraki To Hinder Buhari Administration - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.