Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Stations Caught Selling Above The N87, Will Have Its Licence Revoked – FG Warns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stations Caught Selling Above The N87, Will Have Its Licence Revoked – FG Warns (17098 Views)

Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians / Buhari Apologies To Nigerians Over Fuel Scarcity, Pump Price To Remain At N87 / FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stations Caught Selling Above The N87, Will Have Its Licence Revoked – FG Warns by Ijaya123: 10:28am On May 27, 2015
This government has turned jesters. Just 48hrs to go. I pray we never experience this type of leadership again in this country.

1 Like

Re: Stations Caught Selling Above The N87, Will Have Its Licence Revoked – FG Warns by fairheven: 10:29am On May 27, 2015
chesterlee:
Nice parting shot from Jona!!
God bless you sir
you shall live long!!!!
As you embark on your UN journey to greatness, it shall be well with you.
We will never the man that put his nation first!!!!

One of the greatest quote of all time:
” My ambition is not worth the life of any Nigerian' - Goodluck Ebere Jonathan 2015

Nigeria first, Nigerians always!!!
His ambition is not worth a life, but sure inept and motionless leadership have Resulted to death of thousands in the NOrth East,so you talk of UN journey into oblivion, ,so I bid him farewell
Re: Stations Caught Selling Above The N87, Will Have Its Licence Revoked – FG Warns by Nobody: 10:31am On May 27, 2015
Amen
Re: Stations Caught Selling Above The N87, Will Have Its Licence Revoked – FG Warns by 9jatatafo(m): 10:38am On May 27, 2015
Oga Kalu, all these billions and trillions dey give me headache. How we go take report any filling station selling above 87 naira? Any telephone or email? If we nor come see police or army to report to? Kalu if subsidy is removed, how much for a liter?
Re: Stations Caught Selling Above The N87, Will Have Its Licence Revoked – FG Warns by midephresh1(m): 10:39am On May 27, 2015
*ShiOooo::::
Re: Stations Caught Selling Above The N87, Will Have Its Licence Revoked – FG Warns by doninno(m): 10:42am On May 27, 2015
When u do nt send enforvement agencies out dea hw will u knw dem, lot of dem at my area r selling 140 nd 150
Re: Stations Caught Selling Above The N87, Will Have Its Licence Revoked – FG Warns by churchill213: 10:47am On May 27, 2015
only said,....
Re: Stations Caught Selling Above The N87, Will Have Its Licence Revoked – FG Warns by dexterinc2003: 10:49am On May 27, 2015
GEJ till 2023......hahahahahhaaha,i mean till 2023 minutes time oh.
Re: Stations Caught Selling Above The N87, Will Have Its Licence Revoked – FG Warns by jidebaba69(m): 10:56am On May 27, 2015
chesterlee:
Nice parting shot from Jona!!
God bless you sir
you shall live long!!!!
As you embark on your UN journey to greatness, it shall be well with you.
We will never the man that put his nation first!!!!

One of the greatest quote of all time:
” My ambition is not worth the life of any Nigerian' - Goodluck Ebere Jonathan 2015

Nigeria first, Nigerians always!!!

You must be deaf, dumb, blind and imbecilic.
Clueless like Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Stations Caught Selling Above The N87, Will Have Its Licence Revoked – FG Warns by shevon: 10:57am On May 27, 2015
These people are all bark and no bite.
They keep saying they will revoke this and that but will never give the public any contact details (email or phone number) to report these petrol station owners for selling above official price.
Do they want to tell us they have no idea of what fuel stations are doing? Why come to the media to shout when you will end up doing nothing?
Rubbish, until I see them shutting down fuel stations for good, all na wash.
Re: Stations Caught Selling Above The N87, Will Have Its Licence Revoked – FG Warns by Nobody: 11:04am On May 27, 2015
Mumu FG i bought fuel #300 from one dirty filling station on Sunday, today i just bought fuel at #150.

FG warn no one should sell in cans again because there is constant supply of electricity, useless set of people in FG very nitwits way of thinking, i don go before i go insult FG.

1 Like

Re: Stations Caught Selling Above The N87, Will Have Its Licence Revoked – FG Warns by Niiade(m): 11:17am On May 27, 2015
still brought now now for 150, the line for 87 is like trekking to sokoto, who dey there??
Re: Stations Caught Selling Above The N87, Will Have Its Licence Revoked – FG Warns by Nobody: 11:28am On May 27, 2015
NIPCO, Agbara - 150 naira per litre

Total, 150 naira per litre

Mobil, Raji Razaki, Amuwo Odofin - Sells in jerry cans only

All the filling stations on Lagos Badary expway sell at the price of 150 naira per litre
Re: Stations Caught Selling Above The N87, Will Have Its Licence Revoked – FG Warns by Fourwinds: 11:28am On May 27, 2015
sunnyshayne:
Which government is giving this warning?
i wonder. Very funny. D stu..pid Dorothy Bassey sits in his office talking bla bla bla. When has such threats been effective from DPR. Nonsense dey smell
Re: Stations Caught Selling Above The N87, Will Have Its Licence Revoked – FG Warns by PStacks(m): 11:29am On May 27, 2015
I tot Ngozi was hell bent she wasn't going to pay a dime to marketers!
That woman is confused..
Yale University just gave an Honorary to the Worst Economist on planet earth..

Produce crude and Import Fuel and still Pay Subsidy..
Double Looting of the Treasury.
God Save Naija my Country.

1 Like

Re: Stations Caught Selling Above The N87, Will Have Its Licence Revoked – FG Warns by Nobody: 11:30am On May 27, 2015
cant imagine some people voted for dat foool called jonathan
Re: Stations Caught Selling Above The N87, Will Have Its Licence Revoked – FG Warns by Fourwinds: 11:32am On May 27, 2015
uncle005:
Mumu FG i bought fuel #300 from one dirty filling station on Sunday, today i just bought fuel at #150.

FG warn no one should sell in cans again because there is constant supply of electricity, useless set of people in FG very nitwits way of thinking, i don go before i go insult FG.
u are free to insult FG because d one at d top is clueless and cannt lead his subordinate
Re: Stations Caught Selling Above The N87, Will Have Its Licence Revoked – FG Warns by haybeebush(m): 11:37am On May 27, 2015
I live at command Abule-Egba and the sales of petrol is on the high side. As at yesterday it was sold for 200 per litre. The filling station adjacent to Command secondary School Abule Egba Ekoro Road Command. I don't know the name but if you need it, I can just take a work there, take some snap shot if it is going to help. Please help us ooooo cos the extortion is he'll too much
Re: Stations Caught Selling Above The N87, Will Have Its Licence Revoked – FG Warns by Fourwinds: 11:50am On May 27, 2015
harrwix:
Good move

But I still prefer full removal of subsidy and the funds utilised in revamping the refineries
d 2012 partial fuel subsidy withdrawn, what programs have u seen with d money realised. Jonathan was very ineffective as a president. Abacha had same when he increased fuel from #9 to #11. D #2 difference was known as PTF. Majority of Nigerians felt d impact either from drugs in hospitals, school buildings etc. Long after Abacha d devil died i resided in PTF hall in one of d Universities
Re: Stations Caught Selling Above The N87, Will Have Its Licence Revoked – FG Warns by GoodMuyis(m): 11:53am On May 27, 2015
This is Really Bad News,
empty statement,

FG-Warns or Not - Mai Malfa YaKaraya...
Re: Stations Caught Selling Above The N87, Will Have Its Licence Revoked – FG Warns by clikcafe: 11:57am On May 27, 2015
In kubwa Abuja

Re: Stations Caught Selling Above The N87, Will Have Its Licence Revoked – FG Warns by Topmost2015(m): 12:19pm On May 27, 2015
I went with an office assistant to Total filling station in Iponri yesterday to buy diesel. I stayed behind the office assistant when the guy was selling, the guy was to sell 5,000 naira diesel but when he got N4,700 he stopped and he wanted to start selling to the next person but our office assistant started arguing with the petrol attendance there. I asked what was the problem? the office assistant told me that he collected N5,000 from him and he stopped at N4,700. You know what i did? i just opened my tablet snap the screen of the pump and demanded to see the manager, before i could turned my foot i saw the guy hurriedly selling the remaining N300 diesel. Most time we allow them to cheat us taking the advantage of the scarcity.
Re: Stations Caught Selling Above The N87, Will Have Its Licence Revoked – FG Warns by Owlumeday(m): 12:19pm On May 27, 2015
Well i went to buy at total filling station yesterday. I bought 1k fuel and dey sold #700 for me and took #300 for keg moni on a 10litre keg and they collect btw 500 to #700 on a 25litre keg. And if u no agree dey wud sell for anoda pers,. D corruption in this country is at its PEAK.
Re: Stations Caught Selling Above The N87, Will Have Its Licence Revoked – FG Warns by donMIG(m): 12:21pm On May 27, 2015
Gud job...but GEJ must gooooo...sai baba
Re: Stations Caught Selling Above The N87, Will Have Its Licence Revoked – FG Warns by Nickymezor(f): 12:46pm On May 27, 2015
Nice if true.. I hope no be lip service sha...
Re: Stations Caught Selling Above The N87, Will Have Its Licence Revoked – FG Warns by Tex42(m): 12:56pm On May 27, 2015
When GEJ called for the removal of subsidy,what did some gullible Nigerians do;they were occupying Lagos.
Same people who kicked against subsidy removal are now calling for it like their lives depends on it. Did they just realize they have been living at the wrong address? Or was the occupy Lagos protest politically influenced.

It's a pity how people politicize their wellbeing and that of their generation unborn.

Naija Sha!
Re: Stations Caught Selling Above The N87, Will Have Its Licence Revoked – FG Warns by kodded(m): 1:23pm On May 27, 2015
Tell that to you janjawid slaves that uses gej picture to jokes
ibnmaja:

Your stupidity stints to the high heavens... Imagine ediot like u... What do u intend to achieve by using buharis picture for your madness
Re: Stations Caught Selling Above The N87, Will Have Its Licence Revoked – FG Warns by itxtoff(m): 1:38pm On May 27, 2015
urgently remove subsidy before he hands over to the President-elect, Major General Muhammadu Buhari, on Friday.
This came as the Depot and Petroleum Products Marketers Association (DAPPMA), an association of marketers and importers, disowned one of its members, Capital Oil and Gas Limited, for being “mischievous,” over claims that the association was on strike, an allegation, he claimed caused fuel scarcity.
The DPR, in a statement by its Head Public Affairs, Dorothy Bassey, tasked Nigerians to report any marketer who sells the product above the regulated price to its officials or law enforcement agents. “While the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) is making every effort to ensure that fuel is available and reaches every part of the nation, it is hereby emphasised that the Federal Government has not increased the price of fuel. “The price remains at N87. Any station caught selling above the stipulated price, will have its licence revoked.
“No station should sell in jerry cans as there is enough fuel and for safety reasons. Any station caught dispensing into jerry cans will be sealed. “We ask that the public exercise caution and cooperate with all guidelines and processes for the safety of all,” it said.

However, in his reaction to the fuel crisis, Kalu, while calling on the president to float fuel price, said if Jonathan should fail to stop the subsidy regime, which has cost Nigerians over N6.354 trillion in the last five years, Buhari should implement it immediately he is sworn in on Friday. Kalu, in a statement yesterday, said: “The Federal Government has spent N6.354 trillion as subsidy on petroleum products in the last five years, when President Goodluck Jonathan assumed leadership of Nigeria. Penultimate week, it paid N156 billion to oil marketers, bringing total payment to over N500 billion in five months, including over N300 billion in two instalments in December last year and N31 billion in interest differentials recently. “In 2010, a total of N673 billion was paid on subsidy, rising significantly to N1.3 trillion in 2011, before being revised upwards to N2.19 trillion by the Ministry of Finance, after arrears were paid in 2012 for products consumption in 2011.
“In 2012, the sum of N888 billion was allocated to subsidise petroleum product imports in the budget, but in December, a supplementary budget of N161.6 billion for payment of arrears of fuel subsidy was submitted by the president and later approved by the National Assembly. “By the following year, 2013, the government earmarked N971 billion for petroleum subsidy.
For 2014, the Federal Government again budgeted N971.1 billion for payments of subsidy, keeping it at the same level with that of 2013. “Though, despite insinuations and reports that there was no provision for fuel subsidy in the 2015 budget, the Senate Committee Chairman on Finance, Ahmed Makarfi, cleared the air, saying that a total of N100 billion was provided for as subsidy for Premium Motor Spirit (PMS), while N43 billion was approved for Dual Purpose Kerosene for the 2015 fiscal period. “You can imagine what the N6.345 trillion spent on subsidy can be used for in terms of infrastructural development in this country.” According to Kalu, it is high time Nigeria stopped wasting public funds on subsidy, which benefits only the rich. He described the fuel subsidy regime as nothing but fraud, which is only benefitting a few people.
“The subsidy is not benefitting the poor because the marketers smile to the bank after collecting the full benefit on the over 40 million litres of products (PMS and DPK) consumed by Nigerians per day, leaving a lopsided distribution network, where not all Nigerians are able to get the products at the regulated price of N87 per litre. “In fact, a recent study showed that it is only in Lagos and a few urban centres that the products are sold at regulated prices.
The larger chunk of the populace buys the product still at exorbitant prices despite subsidy.” Kalu, who lamented the agony and suffering Nigerians who voted Jonathan into power four years ago have had to go through, said the subsidy regime could not be sustained. Besides, he urged the Jonathan administration to stop playing politics with the apparatus of government by using it to intimidate and embarrass innocent citizens. Rather, he said, such agencies should be used to fight corruption. “All these intimidation is damaging a lot of serious business people in this country.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) knows who those corrupt people are and where to get them. How would a public officer wake up one day and buy a house in Maitama and hop on private jet every minute? Nigeria should get serious,” he added. Meanwhile, DAPPMA in a statement yesterday by its Executive Secretary, Mr. Olufemi Adewole, criticised Mr. Ifeanyi Uba’s Capital Oil and Gas Industries for its claim that marketers were on strike. It said the company was being mischievous as it “had been disqualified from the Petroleum Support Fund (PSF) scheme by the government regulatory agency and does not import PMS (petrol).”
“The company is not owed a kobo under the ‘PSF scheme as they cannot make any claim, hence they do not feel the impact of non-payment of subsidy reimbursements; instead, the company stores petroleum products for NNPC/ PPMC under a ‘throughput arrangement’ as do a few other members of our association,” it added.
] If they don't want them to dispense to jelly cans, then they should better keep the electric supply. Idiots
Re: Stations Caught Selling Above The N87, Will Have Its Licence Revoked – FG Warns by Engrkay11(m): 1:43pm On May 27, 2015
I dey laugh ooooooo ! Una dey craze , selling above 87 ! Since wen , for the past weeks go to all filling stations under cover ! Wat u go see go amaze u. Catch ko catch ni, yeye pple !
Re: Stations Caught Selling Above The N87, Will Have Its Licence Revoked – FG Warns by mayor814: 5:25pm On May 27, 2015
Binotinto:

The Federal Government yesterday moved to enforce the regulated pump price of petrol at N87 per litre days after a biting scarcity, occasioned by the disruption of the supply system, forced price to rise as much as N500 per litre. The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR), in a statement, warned filling stations against selling above the official pump price or risk being shut down.
The DPR’s position came a day after a deal by fuel marketers and the Federal Government led to the restoration of lifting the commodity, leading to the easing of the fuel short age that worsened in the last two weeks. However, a former Governor of Abia State, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu, has considered the deal between the marketers and government as a short-term solution to the frequent fuel shortage in Nigeria and called on President Goodluck Jonathan to urgently remove subsidy before he hands over to the President-elect, Major General Muhammadu Buhari, on Friday.
This came as the Depot and Petroleum Products Marketers Association (DAPPMA), an association of marketers and importers, disowned one of its members, Capital Oil and Gas Limited, for being “mischievous,” over claims that the association was on strike, an allegation, he claimed caused fuel scarcity.
The DPR, in a statement by its Head Public Affairs, Dorothy Bassey, tasked Nigerians to report any marketer who sells the product above the regulated price to its officials or law enforcement agents. “While the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) is making every effort to ensure that fuel is available and reaches every part of the nation, it is hereby emphasised that the Federal Government has not increased the price of fuel. “The price remains at N87. Any station caught selling above the stipulated price, will have its licence revoked.
“No station should sell in jerry cans as there is enough fuel and for safety reasons. Any station caught dispensing into jerry cans will be sealed. “We ask that the public exercise caution and cooperate with all guidelines and processes for the safety of all,” it said.

However, in his reaction to the fuel crisis, Kalu, while calling on the president to float fuel price, said if Jonathan should fail to stop the subsidy regime, which has cost Nigerians over N6.354 trillion in the last five years, Buhari should implement it immediately he is sworn in on Friday. Kalu, in a statement yesterday, said: “The Federal Government has spent N6.354 trillion as subsidy on petroleum products in the last five years, when President Goodluck Jonathan assumed leadership of Nigeria. Penultimate week, it paid N156 billion to oil marketers, bringing total payment to over N500 billion in five months, including over N300 billion in two instalments in December last year and N31 billion in interest differentials recently. “In 2010, a total of N673 billion was paid on subsidy, rising significantly to N1.3 trillion in 2011, before being revised upwards to N2.19 trillion by the Ministry of Finance, after arrears were paid in 2012 for products consumption in 2011.
“In 2012, the sum of N888 billion was allocated to subsidise petroleum product imports in the budget, but in December, a supplementary budget of N161.6 billion for payment of arrears of fuel subsidy was submitted by the president and later approved by the National Assembly. “By the following year, 2013, the government earmarked N971 billion for petroleum subsidy.
For 2014, the Federal Government again budgeted N971.1 billion for payments of subsidy, keeping it at the same level with that of 2013. “Though, despite insinuations and reports that there was no provision for fuel subsidy in the 2015 budget, the Senate Committee Chairman on Finance, Ahmed Makarfi, cleared the air, saying that a total of N100 billion was provided for as subsidy for Premium Motor Spirit (PMS), while N43 billion was approved for Dual Purpose Kerosene for the 2015 fiscal period. “You can imagine what the N6.345 trillion spent on subsidy can be used for in terms of infrastructural development in this country.” According to Kalu, it is high time Nigeria stopped wasting public funds on subsidy, which benefits only the rich. He described the fuel subsidy regime as nothing but fraud, which is only benefitting a few people.
“The subsidy is not benefitting the poor because the marketers smile to the bank after collecting the full benefit on the over 40 million litres of products (PMS and DPK) consumed by Nigerians per day, leaving a lopsided distribution network, where not all Nigerians are able to get the products at the regulated price of N87 per litre. “In fact, a recent study showed that it is only in Lagos and a few urban centres that the products are sold at regulated prices.
The larger chunk of the populace buys the product still at exorbitant prices despite subsidy.” Kalu, who lamented the agony and suffering Nigerians who voted Jonathan into power four years ago have had to go through, said the subsidy regime could not be sustained. Besides, he urged the Jonathan administration to stop playing politics with the apparatus of government by using it to intimidate and embarrass innocent citizens. Rather, he said, such agencies should be used to fight corruption. “All these intimidation is damaging a lot of serious business people in this country.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) knows who those corrupt people are and where to get them. How would a public officer wake up one day and buy a house in Maitama and hop on private jet every minute? Nigeria should get serious,” he added. Meanwhile, DAPPMA in a statement yesterday by its Executive Secretary, Mr. Olufemi Adewole, criticised Mr. Ifeanyi Uba’s Capital Oil and Gas Industries for its claim that marketers were on strike. It said the company was being mischievous as it “had been disqualified from the Petroleum Support Fund (PSF) scheme by the government regulatory agency and does not import PMS (petrol).”
“The company is not owed a kobo under the ‘PSF scheme as they cannot make any claim, hence they do not feel the impact of non-payment of subsidy reimbursements; instead, the company stores petroleum products for NNPC/ PPMC under a ‘throughput arrangement’ as do a few other members of our association,” it added.

It was also learnt yesterday that the outgoing government has agreed to pay $800 million debt to fuel marketer to resolve the fuel crisis crippling the economy. The ABC News, in a report, quoted an Independent Petroleum Marketers Association of Nigeria (IPMAN) source to have said that the Coordinating Minister for the Economy and Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, agreed on Monday to pay the marketers the $800 million. There was no immediate statement from the minister, who accused the suppliers of holding Nigeria to ransom over the disputed debt, bemoaning, “so much fraud allegations and scams in this business of oil marketing.”

http://www.premiumgist.com/any-station-caught-selling-above-the-n87-stipulated-price-will-have-its-licence-revoked-fg-warns/
..........APC propaganda! Jonathan removed subsidy and APC formed safe NIGERIA group to stop him.
Re: Stations Caught Selling Above The N87, Will Have Its Licence Revoked – FG Warns by cana882(m): 7:21pm On May 27, 2015
Wow!! Guess dey want us to take our gen to d filling station. Light dem no bring den com want punish person wey go sell 4 jerry can 2... GEJ; God. Is. Watshing u wit camera fone o
Re: Stations Caught Selling Above The N87, Will Have Its Licence Revoked – FG Warns by anfasa3: 7:36pm On May 27, 2015
I personally don't think we have reasonable people in government. Its either something is wrong with this nation or we the people living in it are not serious people.
Even the blind and deaf in our society knows that gas prices varies from station to station....if you guys want to help this country you know what exactly to do...so stop this silly things you put on the news.
Buhari, pls help this country...you have done it before you can do it again.
God help you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: Magu’s Confirmation Causes Row In Senate / Fayose Describes Goodluck Jonathan As 'a Man Whose Sweat Watered The Democracy" / Nigerians Call For #JusticeForPrecious As FFK Speaks On Democracy Youth Roundtab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.