Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Photos: The Cyclists Riding For Buhari Have Finally Arrived Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: The Cyclists Riding For Buhari Have Finally Arrived Abuja (17292 Views)

Buhari Arrived Abuja Late From Kenya (photo) / Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... / PHOTOS: The Cyclists Riding For Buhari Have Finally Arrived Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: The Cyclists Riding For Buhari Have Finally Arrived Abuja by hatux: 9:32am On May 27, 2015
The group of cyclists riding for Buhari were spotted this morning along Central Area. They rode from Katsina to Abuja to witness the inauguration this Friday. Photos below.....

2 Likes

Re: Photos: The Cyclists Riding For Buhari Have Finally Arrived Abuja by seankay(m): 9:53am On May 27, 2015
I still don't understand d essence of dese trekkings and cyclings.jobless mofos undecided

TREKS OUT OF THE THREAD*

In other news- A big shoutout to the cyclists cos without their rubbish act, there wudnt have been dis topic and without dis topic today, I wudnt have had d chance to comment firstgrin Gracias, Ese, Uzoka, Thank you!!!

14 Likes

Re: Photos: The Cyclists Riding For Buhari Have Finally Arrived Abuja by bigtalla(m): 9:54am On May 27, 2015
Great timing..May 29th is here

2 Likes

Re: Photos: The Cyclists Riding For Buhari Have Finally Arrived Abuja by MKO4ever(m): 9:54am On May 27, 2015
This one is better than trekking

8 Likes

Re: Photos: The Cyclists Riding For Buhari Have Finally Arrived Abuja by arewatech(m): 9:54am On May 27, 2015
RideForBuhari. Your son is getting the top job next tomorrow, you've every reason to celebrate.

Proudly from Katsina State.

God Bless the Nigeria.

As for the haters, jump into the Lagoon. Meanwhile, me and friends on our way to Abuja tongue

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: The Cyclists Riding For Buhari Have Finally Arrived Abuja by Agbele1(m): 9:54am On May 27, 2015
wELCOME,
Re: Photos: The Cyclists Riding For Buhari Have Finally Arrived Abuja by Nobody: 9:54am On May 27, 2015
Still in the season of foolishness.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: The Cyclists Riding For Buhari Have Finally Arrived Abuja by Nobody: 9:54am On May 27, 2015
Great
Re: Photos: The Cyclists Riding For Buhari Have Finally Arrived Abuja by tuoyoojo(m): 9:54am On May 27, 2015
ok
this celebration of joblessness has to stop. some people trekked ,some used donkeys, some climbed trees ,some now using bicycle.

what i ask is, are these people so joblessness. what economic benefit is this to the Nigerian economy. these people are just a punch of copy cats and its so irritating

1 Like

Re: Photos: The Cyclists Riding For Buhari Have Finally Arrived Abuja by Wenom: 9:54am On May 27, 2015
Ire o...
Re: Photos: The Cyclists Riding For Buhari Have Finally Arrived Abuja by Nobody: 9:55am On May 27, 2015
Wow....what a way to see a large part of your country....via cycling.

Hope Nigerians cycle more...for health reasons.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: The Cyclists Riding For Buhari Have Finally Arrived Abuja by Nobody: 9:55am On May 27, 2015
Jobless and senseless people everywhere! undecided

2 Likes

n
Re: Photos: The Cyclists Riding For Buhari Have Finally Arrived Abuja by walexGodson(m): 9:55am On May 27, 2015
They are welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: The Cyclists Riding For Buhari Have Finally Arrived Abuja by AbdulAdam56(m): 9:55am On May 27, 2015
See how i dey go my own

2 Likes

Re: Photos: The Cyclists Riding For Buhari Have Finally Arrived Abuja by dunmorris(m): 9:55am On May 27, 2015
seankay:

you are fired......
kennygee:
Still in the season of foolishness.

Ah...go buy a bicycle...and go enjoy some fresh air.

Sitting in front of the computer is no good.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: The Cyclists Riding For Buhari Have Finally Arrived Abuja by shukuratbaby: 9:55am On May 27, 2015
AMAZING AIRTEL DATA BUNDLE

ALREADY MADE SIM WITH DATA BUNDLE ALSO AVAILABLE

AIRTEL ONLY

2GB - N800

CALL TUNDE: 08162637076 WHATSAPP NO: 08162637076
jobless mofos

1 Like

Re: Photos: The Cyclists Riding For Buhari Have Finally Arrived Abuja by millionboi(m): 9:55am On May 27, 2015
As dos he kild wit bomb r cryin 4vengenc in dia grave

1 Like

Re: Photos: The Cyclists Riding For Buhari Have Finally Arrived Abuja by Nobody: 9:56am On May 27, 2015
Noted
Re: Photos: The Cyclists Riding For Buhari Have Finally Arrived Abuja by Morkavictor: 9:56am On May 27, 2015
Good for them.
Re: Photos: The Cyclists Riding For Buhari Have Finally Arrived Abuja by Guyman02: 9:56am On May 27, 2015
Almajiris. Did Buhari give them access to education? If yes then they will not have all the time to be trekking; they will be busy signing deals, writing great articles and not been used as agents for rioting ready to unleash mayhem on hapless citizens if Buhari had lost the election. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Photos: The Cyclists Riding For Buhari Have Finally Arrived Abuja by Rolandken(m): 9:56am On May 27, 2015
Can all these trekking and riding stop already? Dont these pple have jobs? Oops i forgot. Unemployment bloosoms in Nigeria.
Re: Photos: The Cyclists Riding For Buhari Have Finally Arrived Abuja by cosmatika(m): 9:56am On May 27, 2015
Ok nah
Re: Photos: The Cyclists Riding For Buhari Have Finally Arrived Abuja by Youngzedd(m): 9:56am On May 27, 2015
The wind of change.

This is the most celebrated victory since the history of Nigeria.

Buhari keep to your promise.

1 Like

Re: Photos: The Cyclists Riding For Buhari Have Finally Arrived Abuja by darejem2002: 9:56am On May 27, 2015
That's gud
Re: Photos: The Cyclists Riding For Buhari Have Finally Arrived Abuja by efilefun(m): 9:56am On May 27, 2015
who send them, baba got better things to attend to than this ones on fruitless adventure... wish they gonna be ignored, so others on the road would return home
Re: Photos: The Cyclists Riding For Buhari Have Finally Arrived Abuja by Nobody: 9:56am On May 27, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Ah...go buy a bicycle...and go enjoy some fresh air.

Sitting in front of the computer is no good.

Are you one of the cyclists?

1 Like

Re: Photos: The Cyclists Riding For Buhari Have Finally Arrived Abuja by EagleScribes: 9:56am On May 27, 2015
Hope they will be given medals.

I will also ride my bicycle from my bedroom to my bathroom.

But I need 25 litres of fuel

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-Minister Of Education Olaiya Oni Dies 72 / Obiano Launches Anambra Daily Road Sweepers, 300 Employed / Buhari Survives Plot To Scuttle Re-election Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.