Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Now That Hiv Is Curable - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Now That Hiv Is Curable (972 Views)

Do You Know Snoring Is Curable? / Here Is The Solution For Hypertension.... It Is Curable But Never With Drugs. / Is Cancer Curable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That Hiv Is Curable by AK284(m): 11:34am On May 27, 2015
The human immunodeficiency virus(HIV) is a lentivirus that cause Hiv infection and acquired immunodeficiency syndrome(AIDS), a condition in humans in which progressive failure of immune system allows life-threatening oppurtunistics infections and cancer to thrive. Without treatment average survival time after infection is estimated to be 9-11yrs. In our agency , we have a carefully sele

cted herbal combination that attack this virus in 6-8months.While we are sure of the efficiency of this drugs. we employ interested person to seek for testimonies and see for themselves before any commitment. Other disease that can be cured with different herbal selection are :Hapetitis(cure 3-5months) ,sickle sell Anemia(cure 5-8months)
(. contact:07032270340(24hrs/7days)
Re: Now That Hiv Is Curable by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 12:15pm On May 27, 2015
I am just praying to come across one of you guys in real life, you will then know that six is different from half a dozen. To think that some nigerians will still fall for this cheap scam is what is really baffling.
Re: Now That Hiv Is Curable by AK284(m): 2:51pm On May 27, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
I am just praying to come across one of you guys in real life, you will then know that six is different from half a dozen. To think that some nigerians will still fall for this cheap scam is what is really baffling.
hello my friend this is no scam! Is better you ask questions than label me scam. we have people responding to treatment treatment i am very sure you will not expect me to post that. Let me shock you do you known that if you to authority powerful people who make billions from the drugs sale will stop or kill it. like i said initially to check the evidences will not take a kobo from your pocket
Re: Now That Hiv Is Curable by AK284(m): 2:54pm On May 27, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
hello my friend this is no scam! Is better you ask questions than label me scam. we have people responding to treatment treatment i am very sure you will not expect me to post that. Let me shock you do you known that if you take your claims to authority powerful people who make billions from the drugs sale will stop or kill it. like i said initially to check the evidences will not take a kobo from your pocket

(1) (Reply)

Letter From Aggrieved Registered Nurses / Contact Us: 08174056250 For Home Cleaning Services In Lagos / 5 Strange Effects Of Too Much Se X On Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.