Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Techno Y5 Spec? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Techno Y5 Spec? (6661 Views)

Infinix Hot Vs Tecno Y6/Y5 / Pls Which One Cn I Go For Btw Tecno Y5 Nd Y6 / HOT! Tecno Y5 – Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Techno Y5 Spec? by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 27, 2015
With the jumia megathon coming in few days time....Techno are set to release an upgrade to Techno Y4....dubbed Techno Y5....but the funny thing about it is that the phone spec is nowhere to b found(at least by me), not even a leak...even infinix zero 2 spec was leaked.....so how come no one is talking about Techno Y5

guyz anyone with the spec leaked or official shud help me satisfy my curiousity....
Re: Techno Y5 Spec? by parrotibaba(m): 4:15pm On May 27, 2015
d phone is crap ,like almost all dia phones ,same specs u will see on any middle class tecno phone ...dis guys no serious at all
Re: Techno Y5 Spec? by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 27, 2015
parrotibaba:
d phone is crap ,like almost all dia phones ,same specs u will see on any middle class tecno phone ...dis guys no serious at all

i thought as much.....thanks
Re: Techno Y5 Spec? by Kamaye(m): 7:48am On May 28, 2015
Tecno Y5 specs is here including a video review. http://techlector.com/hot-tecno-y5-features-price/

1 Like

Re: Techno Y5 Spec? by Nobody: 10:11am On May 28, 2015
Kamaye:
Tecno Y5 specs is here including a video review. http://techlector.com/hot-tecno-y5-features-price/

thanks ...its a crappy phone....poor camera,ba3....typical techno
Re: Techno Y5 Spec? by bhaliz44(m): 11:25am On May 28, 2015
Nawa na which day tecno go wise sef....same specs with diff names.. For dia small mind now dem don release phone..shitty tecno *spits on tecno* angry
Re: Techno Y5 Spec? by Kamaye(m): 12:27pm On May 28, 2015
Teemhothy:

thanks ...its a crappy phone....poor camera,ba3....typical techno
though I am not a fan of tecno phones but c'mon the phone is not out yet, how did you know it has poor battery and camera?
Re: Techno Y5 Spec? by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 28, 2015
bhaliz44:
Nawa na which day tecno go wise sef....same specs with diff names.. For dia small mind now dem don release phone..shitty tecno *spits on tecno* angry

lolz.... Guy u funny...

1 Like

Re: Techno Y5 Spec? by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 28, 2015
Kamaye:
though I am not a fan of tecno phones but c'mon the phone is not out yet, how did you know it has poor battery and camera?

check http://techlector.com/hot-tecno-y5-features-price/ the leaked spec is there....
Re: Techno Y5 Spec? by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 28, 2015
I dont knw when techno will start producing 2GB phones with good batteries @3000mAh upward....its either its 2GB with crappy ba3 or its good ba3 with shabby ram.....
Re: Techno Y5 Spec? by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 28, 2015
The only 4000mah techno right now is L6....and it has a poor ram @1gb.....thats a shame....techno need to step up or they fall out lyk nokia
Re: Techno Y5 Spec? by TechLector: 6:55pm On May 28, 2015
TechLector:
Just as the Jumia Mobile Week Megathon keeps coming nearer, Tecno has set to launch a low end smartphone – Tecno Y5 which is an upgrade to the Tecno Y4.

Tecno Y5 Highlights

Before we jump straight to the full specifications of this awesome device, you might be interested in seeing the device key features.

Operating System: Android OS, v4.4 (KitKat)
Display: 5.0 inches
Dimensions: 143.5 x 71.7 x 8.9 mm
Weight: 150g
Camera: 5 MP back camera and 2 MP front facing camera
SIM: Dual Sim Card
Pre-loaded with most popular applications and tools
Resolution: 480 x 800 pixels
Storage & Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, microSD up to 32GB
Processor: Dual-core 1 GHz
Battery: Removable Li-Ion 2350mAh battery capacity

The Tecno Y5 is a sleek and sturdily built smartphone with a 5.0-inch HD capacitive touch screen that is more than capable of ensuring an amazing viewing experience. Y5 can save more apps and run them smoothly with its 8GB ROM which can be expanded to 32GB using a micro SD because large external memory provides pretty capacious memory space to store more apps and songs and as well accommodate all your multimedia files. It is integrated with a 1GB RAM and 1GHz dual-core processor for seamless multitasking and fast operation. The device however runs the Android 4.4 KitKat as expected of Tecno Mobile which empower you to enjoy the world of soft operations and divers applications that Tecno Y5 provides you.

Tecno Y5 has a 5MP back camera for capturing beautiful pictures and a 2 megapixel front camera for taking selfies and wefies.

The Y5 has a fantastic large battery which can extend your time to use your mobile phone, enjoy more and more favourite applications and stay happy for longer time. Its high capacity 2350mAh Li-ion battery powers it comfortably through the day. Patronizing two network providers is possible with the Tecno Y5 as it comes with 2 SIM card slots.

The device comes with a bonus data of 3GB from MTN. The price of this Tecno is still hidden, but you can find out more about this device on Jumia Mobile Week Megathon... [SOUCRE :=> http://techlector.com/hot-tecno-y5-features-price/ ]
Re: Techno Y5 Spec? by TechLector: 6:56pm On May 28, 2015
To OP... visit http://techlector.com/hot-tecno-y5-features-price/ to know more about this device
Re: Techno Y5 Spec? by Horluwahighdee(m): 10:23pm On May 28, 2015
expecting the imei tweaking...
Re: Techno Y5 Spec? by Nobody: 9:04am On May 29, 2015
Horluwahighdee:
expecting the imei tweaking...

hmmn
Re: Techno Y5 Spec? by McViva4(f): 9:54pm On May 29, 2015
Crappy phone indeed
Re: Techno Y5 Spec? by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 30, 2015
McViva4:
Crappy phone indeed

exactly
Re: Techno Y5 Spec? by TechLector: 7:41pm On May 30, 2015
Teemhothy:

exactly
una really mean this Tecno oooo

(1) (Reply)

Get Loan On Your Smartphone Using Gtbank's Quickcredit Platform / How To Change A LCD Screen To Amoled.(pictures Included) / Guys Help Me Make Choice Between Dis Two Powerful Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.