Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award (19265 Views)

AWARD: The Difference Between Ballon D'or & FIFA World Player Of The Year Award / Eniola Aluko To Play For England In 2015 World Cup (pictured) / Asisat Oshoala Wins 2014 GLO/CAF African Women Player Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by temitopeajayi: 1:40pm On May 27, 2015
Congratulations to Eniola Aluko as she was last night crowned Chelsea Women player of the year last night

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by seankay(m): 4:35pm On May 27, 2015
I'm a Chelsea fan and I don't know her undecided

Congrats anyway

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by Bonapart(m): 4:52pm On May 27, 2015
Real Nigerians are winning BBC award... fake ones who chose to represent another man's land be winning unrecognised awards.... congrats anyway even when am still searching for a Bleep to give...

Since you chose to play for English change ur name to English name

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by MKO4ever(m): 4:52pm On May 27, 2015
Congrats, another citizen that is making us proud.

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by Importguru(m): 4:52pm On May 27, 2015
congrat dearie more success..

At least you are not like
I'm Too Hot to Snatch Anybody's Husband - See Photos >> http://www.missfavour.com/2015/05/i-too-hot-to-snatch-anybody-husband-see.html

1 Like

Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by kilokeys(m): 4:52pm On May 27, 2015
kiss
but wait o.. what am i kissing?.. i can't find any bo*bs... cry

1 Like

Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by busky101(m): 4:52pm On May 27, 2015
Is she from mbaise?
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by Pavore9: 4:52pm On May 27, 2015
Congratulations to her.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by IamOpemipo(m): 4:52pm On May 27, 2015
Oshe omo woobe

Those 6 pple above me no get chill @ all..
God punish glo

4 Likes

Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 27, 2015
And she is ranked Epl second best women footballer after a Chelsea player

4 Likes

Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by asumo12: 4:53pm On May 27, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

i dont know her am not a chelsea fan tho...

Forza Milan
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by naijainfogalery: 4:53pm On May 27, 2015
Nigerians making us proud

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by elohorayodele: 4:53pm On May 27, 2015
correct gal, blue is the color

6 Likes

Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by MillionDollars: 4:53pm On May 27, 2015
Making us proud!!!

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by OLAMINREWA(m): 4:53pm On May 27, 2015
congrats to you eniola...

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 27, 2015
seankay:
I'm a Chelsea fan and I don't know her undecided

Congrats anyway
then u only watch ball,u don't follow up...She has being in Epl for long
She is elder sister to sone Aluko of Hull city

5 Likes

Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by Francon(f): 4:55pm On May 27, 2015
Congratulations darling. Bring them home cool cool cool

A mumu is one who will attributes this achievement to a tribe sad lipsrsealed undecided

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by Adiwana: 4:55pm On May 27, 2015
As oshola come nack player of the year,na im you come nack urs join..na this kin news we suppose dey hear not mumu cultist.mtchwwww

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 27, 2015
I think it's a compesation after losing PFA wonmen's player of the year to a Chelsea player
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by Bonapart(m): 4:55pm On May 27, 2015
OLAtriple:
And she is ranked Epl second best women footballer after a Chelsea player
Fear FA
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by shedrack222: 4:55pm On May 27, 2015
Up blues

Wow! Enjoy Mtn Bis and BBC Free Unlimited Usbscription On All Devices…

[url]proudlyweb.com/wow-enjoy-mtn-bis-and-bbc-free-unlimited-usbscription-on-all-devices[/url]
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by baybeeboi: 4:55pm On May 27, 2015
this is Nonsense.
Wait, them d try tell me say she play pass Mikel?

nonsense.
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by kelvyn7: 4:55pm On May 27, 2015
wow shocked

great mind

UP CHELSEA

NEXT SEASON WILL BE EVEN BETTER FOR US

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by 2npe(m): 4:56pm On May 27, 2015
blues for life
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by intergral(m): 4:56pm On May 27, 2015
Ok to be promoted to super eagles...
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 27, 2015
Bonapart:
Real Nigerians are winning BBC award... fake ones who chose to represent another man's land be winning unrecognised awards.... congrats anyway even when am still searching for a Bleep to give...

So that peanut in your head is still forming brain abi?

7 Likes

Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by MKO4ever(m): 4:56pm On May 27, 2015
Bonapart:

Yet another clueless post!

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by HopeAtHand: 4:58pm On May 27, 2015
Wondering if Chelsea ladies won any trophy this season?

And should Nigerians be proud of a lady who opted to play for England instead of Nigeria.??

Though im a Chelsea fan, her award means little to me as a Nigerian.

Mikel, the benchwarmer, with no individual awards is worth more than a thousand Alukos to Nigeria.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disciplinary tribunal clears Amusan of doping violations, AIU vows to appeal / Is She An Athlete Or A P0rnStar? (picture) / Ogenyi's Mastercard Used In Shanghai By Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.