Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award (19286 Views)

AWARD: The Difference Between Ballon D'or & FIFA World Player Of The Year Award / Eniola Aluko To Play For England In 2015 World Cup (pictured) / Asisat Oshoala Wins 2014 GLO/CAF African Women Player Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by Sammyskills(m): 4:59pm On May 27, 2015
grin
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 27, 2015
kilokeys:
kiss
but wait o.. what am i kissing?.. i can't find any bo*bs... cry

Another case of drug abuse

Use your head bro
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by farmer99: 5:01pm On May 27, 2015
b4 i log in u pple don enter sharp sharp, na wa o, anyway i saw ds 4 my area ystade
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by JUHABACH: 5:01pm On May 27, 2015
Bonapart:
Real Nigerians are winning BBC award... fake ones who chose to represent another man's land be winning unrecognised awards.... congrats anyway even when am still searching for a Bleep to give...

Since you chose to play for English change ur name to English name

Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by Jaydeebaba(m): 5:05pm On May 27, 2015
baybeeboi:
this is Nonsense.
Wait, them d try tell me say she play pass Mikel?

nonsense.

What is a Mikel? Oh, never mind

1 Like

Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by GodMode: 5:07pm On May 27, 2015
Francon:
Congratulations darling. Bring them home cool cool cool

A mumu is one who will attributes this achievement to a tribe sad lipsrsealed undecided

YORUBA girls doing great things gringringrin

YORUBA girls winning awards gringrin
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by femi4: 5:09pm On May 27, 2015
busky101:
Is she from mbaise?
she's from mbonu

1 Like

Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by 30pence: 5:13pm On May 27, 2015
Bonapart:
Real Nigerians are winning BBC award... fake ones who chose to represent another man's land be winning unrecognised awards.... congrats anyway even when am still searching for a Bleep to give...

Get ur facts right before making deceitful comments.

That babe represented nigeria in the last tournament which they lost to korea.

Dont know why some nairalanders do comment for commenting sake.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 27, 2015
Very successful girl combining her football with a first class degree in law

1 Like

Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by Odok1: 5:17pm On May 27, 2015
Thums up chika
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by Mcowubaba: 5:21pm On May 27, 2015
Bonapart:

Oga is not that easy to come back home nd play or represent Nigeria....
Most of this peeps were born nd breed in this Countries.....their family, friends nd whole life is there....as most people say -the only thing linking them with Nigeria is their name(which most of them even modify or change)
Let's us stop being hypocritic for once, if u go to UK or USA embassy u will see Thousands of Nigerians passionately seeking for Visa foR greener pasture, then u d tell me say mak person wey d there come back shocked for what......

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by Bonapart(m): 5:26pm On May 27, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Oga is not that easy to come back home nd play or represent Nigeria....
Most of this peeps were born nd breed in this Countries.....their family, friends nd whole life is there....as most people say -the only thing linking them with Nigeria is their name(which most of them even modify or change)
Let's us stop being hypocritic for once, if u go to UK or USA embassy u will see Thousands of Nigerians passionately seeking for Visa foR greener pasture, then u d tell me say mak person wey d there come back shocked for what......
i hear u...
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by Bonapart(m): 5:27pm On May 27, 2015
30pence:

which bae... Thesame one that will lead England's defense this year at world stage....
Your comment has gone against you
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by Jobneeded12: 5:28pm On May 27, 2015
Congrats
We don't chest beat
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by BabaO2: 5:32pm On May 27, 2015
MKO4ever:
Congrats, another citizen that is making us proud.
Really?
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by highdreez(m): 5:33pm On May 27, 2015
MKO4ever:
undecided
MKO4ever:
How is she making u proud?
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by Ilekeh(f): 5:33pm On May 27, 2015
She makes me proud to be Yoruba
Fine girl
I will soon make the Yoruba nation proud.
Will be joining the biggest technology company soon cool
Just wait

1 Like

Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by Ilekeh(f): 5:34pm On May 27, 2015
toyetade:
Very successful girl combining her football with a first class degree in law

She has a degree in law? shocked
Intimidating

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by watchindelta(m): 5:36pm On May 27, 2015
shedrack222:
Up blues

Wow! Enjoy Mtn Bis and BBC Free Unlimited Usbscription On All Devices…

[url]proudlyweb.com/wow-enjoy-mtn-bis-and-bbc-free-unlimited-usbscription-on-all-devices[/url]
go announce am 4 mtyn office Nah. who nah wan block am by force!
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by watchindelta(m): 5:36pm On May 27, 2015
shedrack222:
Up blues

Wow! Enjoy Mtn Bis and BBC Free Unlimited Usbscription On All Devices…

[url]proudlyweb.com/wow-enjoy-mtn-bis-and-bbc-free-unlimited-usbscription-on-all-devices[/url]
go announce am 4 mtyn office Nah. who nah wan block am by force!
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by ElekeNtioba: 5:41pm On May 27, 2015
Bonapart:

who recognizes BBC awards??

1 Like

Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by VIPERVENOM(m): 5:44pm On May 27, 2015
seankay:
I'm a Chelsea fan and I don't know her undecided

Congrats anyway
do Chelsea fans know anything about their club other dan Mikel & drogba??

1 Like

Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 27, 2015
Ilekeh:

She has a degree in law? shocked
Intimidating

Yes even with a first class
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by slap1(m): 5:54pm On May 27, 2015
asumo12:
shocked shocked shocked

i dont know her am not a chelsea fan tho...

Forza Milan

Forza which Milan?
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by D9ty7(m): 5:56pm On May 27, 2015
baybeeboi:
this is Nonsense. . Wait, them d try tell me say she play pass Mikel?
nonsense.
Make Mikel win women player of the year?
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by rawpadgin(m): 6:14pm On May 27, 2015
seankay:

Congrats anyway
she is the elder sister of hull tiger's omatsone aluko
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 27, 2015
30pence:

Lies. she has been playing for England all her life
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by Funmiladey(m): 7:16pm On May 27, 2015
Her brother is a nigerian international that plays for hullcity sonne Aluko
seankay:

Congrats anyway
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by Akolawole(m): 7:16pm On May 27, 2015
Bonapart:

Eniola has been a very good ambassador of Nigeria Nigeria albeit playing for England.

Do you want to compare Eni with Asisat?

Eni had first class in law at UK University. He is combining career as a footballer with City Solicitor.

Recently, Eni became the first woman to serve as a Pundit in UK MOTD
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by emzila(m): 7:20pm On May 27, 2015
Bonapart:

if she is in Nigeria, no won would have recognise her talent even when she tries to showcase it, reason being that the children of who is who will have to be selected first. so, let her be. Hundreds more of her likes are here in Nigeria but have not been given d opportunity because their parents are neither honorable, chief or chief Mrs.
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by cytellProperty: 7:26pm On May 27, 2015
You are a Chelsea fan for mouth, how can you not know her? She is a Nigerian, Super Eagles Omatsone Aluko's sister and also England International.
seankay:

Congrats anyway
Re: Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award by Nomswag: 7:33pm On May 27, 2015
Bonapart:

which one una don win for ur family......nor be so so belle una girls dey carry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogenyi's Mastercard Used In Shanghai By Fraudsters / President Buhari Congratulates Kamaru Usman For Retaining UFC Title / Phil Neville: Paul Pogba Is The Best Midfielder In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.