Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Computer Scientist In The House, Need Ur Advice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Computer Scientist In The House, Need Ur Advice (574 Views)

Petroleum Engineer To Computer Scientist / Brain Teaser: Gurus In The House Answer This Simple One!!! / University Of Ibadan Prof Named Number 1 Scientist In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Computer Scientist In The House, Need Ur Advice by christobabee: 2:07pm On May 27, 2015
Please need advice on proffessional course I can do during this my service year. I ve oracle in mind but I dnt know if there are better once that sells in this present time.

1 Like

Re: Computer Scientist In The House, Need Ur Advice by NL1960: 3:04pm On May 27, 2015
christobabee:
Please need advice on proffessional course I can do during this my service year. I ve oracle in mind but I dnt know if there are better once that sells in this present time.

The question is 'what was you career goals while studying Computer Science?. If you did not have any, no cause for alarm. It now depends on the area or aspect of computing you are now looking at. If you want to go into programming and software development, you can do a professional course in Java. If you want to go into Database Administration, you can do a course in Oracle and Linux. If you want to go into Networking, you can do a CCNA course. If you want to go into IT support, you can do a course in Project Management (PMP).

(1) (Reply)

The Rot In The Budget / University Of Jos Has Approved The Promotion Of 17 To Profs And 22 To Snr Lects / Demonstration By Students Of The Veterinary Medecine Faculty In Unn Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.