Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

How To Spot Your Enemies Easily - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Spot Your Enemies Easily (2273 Views)

Christian Ways To Punish Your Enemies / Photos:How Will You Want Your Enemies To Cry? / Women Are Their Worst Enemies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Spot Your Enemies Easily by wimgohealth: 3:45pm On May 27, 2015
SPOT OUT YOUR ENEMIES FAST!!!

Permit me to say that from the very first day you were formed as a zygote in your mother's womb, you had enemies!

Therefore ,you gotta Learn how to spot your enemies faster than they can even imagine!...
There are another set of enemies we call FRENEMIES. They are enemies in forms of friends, partners, spouse, neighbour etc.

Note that the most dangerous thing in life is you, trying to underrate your enemies. Some will say "Wills, I don't have enemy" and I will gladly tell you that these are the same set of people who are always victims of food poison, husband snatching, scams etc.

In 1Samuel, David's destiny and life will have been ruined by the so called king of Israel (Saul), if He wasn't smart enough to spot him out earlier.. David didn't say "I don't have enemy "

Essence of spotting them out is not to be on the offensive my brother!.. Essence is to let you take proactive measures against their destructive effects.

So unfortunate, even in our worship centers today, it's pretty cool to pray with one eye opened so that you can spot them easily.

However , there are certain signs you will use in spotting these discruntle elements out.

SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS

1. You will see him behave normally with you at the closest; also watch the same man behave abnormal with you in the presence of others. It means his Co-gossips are around and his gossips is eating him up. Why will he talk ill of you behind and later say good of you in their presence?
when you see this..
Declare him a suspect immediately my brother!

2. He run down others before you; HOW are you sure he's not running you down before others too!.. He's the middle man called BUSY BODY!

3. He is anxiously waiting to hear what's happening around you; but he's never on the helping side nor say something tangible!

4. He can never like nor comment on your updates online ,(Facebook, tweeter etc). He's afraid ,his fellow cliques of gossips/enemies will see it and summon him to appear before their panel. Most often, you will their wickedness manifesting through their comments on your updates!

4. He can never tag you on his online photos. There is a skeleton in his cupboard. hey! how dare you tag the same man you told me is stupid?.. That's what his stupid clique will ask him.

5. He will always encourage you on evil deeds. It's pertinent that he knows what will eat your life/destiny up faster.

6. He will always okay all your deeds. When he's back to his clique, he will say "leave that mugu, he's a foolish man! "

7. He stay off your ceremonies for no just reasons. He keep giving excuses that's so funny enough to be true. When you see this, declare him a suspect. Imagine Goodluck Jonathan spotting his ministers in Obasanjo's birthday.

8. You will always detect a guilty conscience in him anytime he's around. I thank God for the holy ghost!

9. Your eyes and his keeps meeting unnecessarily if you are in a crowded arena. He's actually watching to see if you are observing his games, that's why the frivolous eye contacts.

10. He will actually address you in public with some elements of strange words /little bit of disrespect to please his cohorts. When you see this ,declare him a suspect!

11. He can never pick your calls in the present of those his cliques. You just have to be observant.

12. He will never wanna extend your greetings / regards to his friends, family members, colleagues etc. He always forget it!...
When you see this, declare him a
suspect!

13. Returning your missed calls or sms/online messages is even a problem to him. When you see this, declare him a suspect except it's otherwise.

14. He can't even feel free with you.

15. He is only trying to hang around you base on what he's gaining. It's good you identify that thing and deny him such, then watch out for his reaction!

These and more are pretty good symptoms worth observable even as the spirit of God shall give you the grace!

NOTE THESE:

1. God says when your way is right with him, He shall make your enemies be in peace with you.... BUT!!!!!!..., HEAR ME!

There are some enemies you need not make peace with. They are like acids. You gotta stay off them if you must survive and allow God to do his work. King Herod wanted to kill Jesus, but Jesus ran away for his dear life /destiny!.. Are you trying to tell me that Jesus way wasn't right with God?

2. Secondly, the Bible say "A man's enemy shall be members of his household"..My brother when you overcome this one, you can overcome other forms of enemies!
3. Learn to examine yourself and trim most of your excesses as God will give you the grace, else, you will just be going around creating enemies for yourself.

4. Having done these, you are good to go!.. ONE GOOD/LOYAL FRIEND IS BETTER than 10million disloyal friends called foes!

Bless you!

Courtesy:

FACEBOOK - WIMGO HEALTH WORLDWIDE
WHATSAPP - zero, eight, zero, six, six, seven, seven,zero, zero, three, seven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Your Enemies Easily by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:47pm On May 27, 2015
I don't have time for enemies

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Your Enemies Easily by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 27, 2015
You can't spot your enemy. You can never know who hates you or who secretly planning evil or hoping evil befalls you.

Some people are very skilled at pretense and hiding their true emotions.
I myself am very good at that.
I can hate you and won't even have a clue.
Re: How To Spot Your Enemies Easily by wimgohealth: 5:45pm On May 27, 2015
missclasssy:
You can't spot your enemy. You can never know who hates you or who secretly planning evil or hoping evil befalls you.

Some people are very skilled at pretense and hiding their true emotions.
I myself am very good at that.
I can hate you and won't even have a clue.
Good luck!
Re: How To Spot Your Enemies Easily by SkinnyDude(m): 8:48pm On May 27, 2015
I Dont Give A Fvck Abou You And What You Do *In Big Sean`s Voice*
I Dont Have Time For These. I Dont Do Clique. Just Me And Myself.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Invite Her To My Sister's Introduction? / 3-year-old Boy Being Brought Up As A Girl By Parents:(photos) / How To Deal Best With This Issue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.