Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Jonathan 'ends Quarrel' With Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan 'ends Quarrel' With Obasanjo (41626 Views)

Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar / Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo / "Why I Danced Hold-tight With Obasanjo" - Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan 'ends Quarrel' With Obasanjo by 989900: 7:54pm On May 27, 2015
OBJ is a good example of what you do not want our growing young ones to be.
Re: Jonathan 'ends Quarrel' With Obasanjo by omooba969(m): 7:54pm On May 27, 2015
1stola:

Even you be oponu
I support Juman
Obj is a thief and a wicked arrogant old fool.
He has caused us more harm in this country.

@bolded,

Really?

Abeg shed more light. undecided
Re: Jonathan 'ends Quarrel' With Obasanjo by Ura: 7:58pm On May 27, 2015
Abeg, who is Jonathan to be the one to end quarrel with Baba ke. Where elders are seated, children have to stoop down.
Re: Jonathan 'ends Quarrel' With Obasanjo by omooba969(m): 7:59pm On May 27, 2015
mathskill:
If only he had reconciled with OBJ and Amaechi, sacked Diezani and Abba moro together with Oduah, probed SLS's allegation and not suspended him,extradited Buruji,convicted FFK, provided us with stable electricity, dealt with BH then GEJ would have been given a second mamdate by Nigerians.

U even get brain pass GEJ...nawa o. cheesy
Re: Jonathan 'ends Quarrel' With Obasanjo by 989900: 8:03pm On May 27, 2015
Ura:
Abeg, who is Jonathan to be the one to end quarrel with Baba ke. Where elders are seated, children have to stoop down.

OBJ is an 'agbaiya'. Adi'e funfun ti o mo ara re l'agba.

Even his kids and family in general, detest him.

You need to be close to the man to know his kind are not fit to be leaders -- at least not in a civil society.

We only see him in a better light because, of the clueless one's cluelessness.
Re: Jonathan 'ends Quarrel' With Obasanjo by koligs: 8:04pm On May 27, 2015
1stola:

Even you be oponu
I support Juman

Who is this one??
Re: Jonathan 'ends Quarrel' With Obasanjo by peeta89(m): 8:05pm On May 27, 2015
Good evening nairalanders. I don't like the way people insult each other on this platform over their opinions or comment on any post. We are all entitled to our opinions and therefore let's respect each others opinion no matter how it sounds or look. God bless us all...
Re: Jonathan 'ends Quarrel' With Obasanjo by scachy(m): 8:05pm On May 27, 2015
Anybody that has conscience would commiserate with friends or foes that lost a loved one.so I don't see this as an end to the sour relationship between the dou.GEJ did the right thing unlike many sadist like OBJ that won't mind to set entire house ablaze in d name of anger.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan 'ends Quarrel' With Obasanjo by omooba969(m): 8:08pm On May 27, 2015
Correctman0606:
You cannot tell. GEJ is a Godly man. He can forgive and move on. He is such rear man who are few in the world.
@bolded,
I am compelled to believe that you don't know the meaning of 'godly'. undecided

Jona.daft, godly? grin laughing in swahili
Re: Jonathan 'ends Quarrel' With Obasanjo by Ura: 8:10pm On May 27, 2015
989900:

OBJ is an 'agbaiya'. Adi'e funfun ti o mo ara re l'agba.

Even his kids and family in general, detest him.

You need to be close to the man to know his kind are not fit to be leaders -- at least not in a civil society.

We only see him in a better light because, of the clueless one's cluelessness.

I agree with you sha.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan 'ends Quarrel' With Obasanjo by watchindelta(m): 8:10pm On May 27, 2015
ummmmmm nothing concerns me ohhhhhh. next
Re: Jonathan 'ends Quarrel' With Obasanjo by 9jatatafo(m): 8:12pm On May 27, 2015
OBJ is a Leopard that never changes its spots
Re: Jonathan 'ends Quarrel' With Obasanjo by 1stola: 8:12pm On May 27, 2015
omooba969:

@bolded,

Really?

Abeg shed more light. undecided
The thief ruled for eight years and the only thing deluded Nigerians can praise him for is GSM! For fùcks sake! How is Obasanjo responsible for GSM? Somebody should tell me any part of the world that doesn't have GSM today.
That man is a greedy wicked bastąrd. He had plenty opportunity to develop and make this country better but, he was just selfish, wicked and greedy.
How dare him advice Buhari to fix power in one year when the old fool couldn't fix it in eight years.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan 'ends Quarrel' With Obasanjo by easyelliot(m): 8:15pm On May 27, 2015
Obj wants a letter....
GEJ should a write a detailed letter, to be made public, highlighting his mistakes and apologizing profusely.

Obj will then write a letter accepting the apology, but not Before putting the younger man in his place with phrases like...."when I was leading men to battle, you were still sucking on your mum's breasts".....and other related jabs meant to demean and put GEJ in his place.....then he will accept the apology.
Re: Jonathan 'ends Quarrel' With Obasanjo by omooba969(m): 8:25pm On May 27, 2015
peeta89:
Good evening nairalanders. I don't like the way people insult each other on this platform over their opinions or comment on any post. We are all entitled to our opinions and therefore let's respect each others opinion no matter how it sounds or look. God bless us all...

Gentleman grin

Dnt u knw dat NL is a jungle which brings out d animal in all nairalanders. cheesy
Re: Jonathan 'ends Quarrel' With Obasanjo by omooba969(m): 8:32pm On May 27, 2015
1stola:

The thief ruled for eight years and the only thing deluded Nigerians can praise him is GSM! For fùcks sake! How is Obasanjo responsible for GSM? Somebody should tell me any part of the world that doesn't have GSM today.
That man is a greedy wicked bastąrd. He had plenty opportunity to develop and make this country better but, he was just selfish, wicked and greedy.
How dare him advice Buhari to fix power in one year when the old fool couldn't fix it in eight years.

U dey vex gan ni o. cheesy

If Baba Iyabo catch u wit all dis ranting u go knw say hausa & igbo be best of friends o---eh shocked wetin I just type so? grin
Re: Jonathan 'ends Quarrel' With Obasanjo by whatofyou: 8:33pm On May 27, 2015
...although I see an ulterior motive in reawakened friendship. Something like: since we are becoming friends again, help me to talk to the new guy. It's all good.
Re: Jonathan 'ends Quarrel' With Obasanjo by amanikondo: 8:37pm On May 27, 2015
juman:
Hiss

When will obasanjo die himself. He should go and die.

Death may be knocking on your door soon. Watch what you say because people like him have back to sender.
Re: Jonathan 'ends Quarrel' With Obasanjo by funlove: 8:43pm On May 27, 2015
Thank God for dat
Re: Jonathan 'ends Quarrel' With Obasanjo by joowealth(m): 8:48pm On May 27, 2015
juman:
Hiss
When will obasanjo die himself. He should go and die.
Say that 2 ur pale!
Re: Jonathan 'ends Quarrel' With Obasanjo by juman(m): 9:55pm On May 27, 2015
1stola:

Even you be oponu
I support Juman

You are right.

nigeria gave him everything but in return he ruined nigeria. Very insincere man.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan 'ends Quarrel' With Obasanjo by esere826: 10:00pm On May 27, 2015
Haba the thecable naawww!!!!

i get respect for the publisher o, but what the heck is this?

.......president Goodluck Jonathan seems to have improved on his relationship with former president, Olusegun Obasanjo, after sending him a rare message of commiseration on the death of his sister

As Obasanjo's relatives been dying since the frosting of relationships with GEJ that he needs to have been sending commiserations?

Jeez!!!!

anyways, carry go... i guess the purpose of such bending of perception is to sell papers
Re: Jonathan 'ends Quarrel' With Obasanjo by Pque(m): 10:45pm On May 27, 2015
adepiero:
The topic ought to be "Intending prison mates end quarrel" undecided

Joke of d year.
Re: Jonathan 'ends Quarrel' With Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 27, 2015
no... let them keep beefing themselves.
Re: Jonathan 'ends Quarrel' With Obasanjo by wadetaw202: 2:40am On May 28, 2015
Pangea:
Baba no go beg for you o!
You've had your chance and you blew it!

Yeah; he had his chance of being a slave to obasanjo, but he "blew" it. I guess he preferred freedom to servitude.
Re: Jonathan 'ends Quarrel' With Obasanjo by lastpage: 5:03am On May 28, 2015
Pangea:

Dont mind him, he will soon go and prostrate before Baba now. No be today naah.

He should know Baba Iyabo is not his size in anyway!

A whole "War-General" who took the surrender of Biafra! shocked shocked shocked
If he likes, let him send emissary or messag, Baba noe send am.
undecided

Lastpage!

Re: Jonathan 'ends Quarrel' With Obasanjo by gracevile: 6:59am On May 28, 2015
too late So you know say person pass person. useless u should have Tot of it before you became clueless
Re: Jonathan 'ends Quarrel' With Obasanjo by jelal007(m): 7:49am On May 28, 2015
Lolzzzz.....OBJ remains ur father and boss in the political arena. May29 loading.
Re: Jonathan 'ends Quarrel' With Obasanjo by kings09(m): 9:40am On May 28, 2015
Whr r those killing demselves over these two most especially those who say they ll blow up pipelines especially in d niger delta. 9ja youths pls wise up. Dnt waste ur life over these politicians weda over buhari, Gej ,Obj or any yeye politicians dat feels d youth z to serve only as a tool for violence. NL e-warriors tk note.

Cc : TANoids
Re: Jonathan 'ends Quarrel' With Obasanjo by nortcentrallord(m): 11:01am On May 28, 2015
Pangea:

You sound like an adult size mugu. grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Jonathan 'ends Quarrel' With Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:43am On May 28, 2015
he's got no choice jawe.....if he had listened to obj frm d beginning....he would av smartly earned majority f nigerian's support.
Re: Jonathan 'ends Quarrel' With Obasanjo by stayblack: 4:29pm On May 28, 2015
Sermwell:

U dey craze!!!. Person wey dull be ur president for how many years? Ur papa wey no dull, where him dey? cheesy
ENJOYIN HIMSELF, AND HAPPY...THAT ALL..U WEY NOR DEY CRAZY, U WEY HIM PAPA NOR DULL, DEY THERE DEY CRY...GEJ NA HISTORY...ALL OF DEM..LOVE IT OR DIE CLUELESSSS... grin MONKEY...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tafawa Balewa's Letter To South Africa In April 1961 (Throwback) / NERC Stops Estimated Billing By Discos / The Policeman That Shot Opeyemi Bamidel Is Not Fake But On Illegal Duty - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.