Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Agbami 2015 Scholarship Is Here Again - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Agbami 2015 Scholarship Is Here Again (1630 Views)

Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. / Agbami 2015 Scholarship / Agbami 2015 Scholarship Thread.ask Questions And Get An Answer Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agbami 2015 Scholarship Is Here Again by VictorOme(f): 5:27pm On May 27, 2015
How To Apply for Agbami Scholarship For Undergraduate 2015

The Agbami Scholarship For Undergraduate Students is now open for application from various field of study for Medical, Pharmaceutical, Engineering & Dentistry Undergraduate applicants who are highly interested in gaining more financial assistance which is awarded to successful applicants.

Scholarship worth the sum of 150,000NGN for each successful applicants, but the take note that this scholarship is only meant for 100 level and 200 level undergraduate applicants in a four category level.

More About Agbami Scholarship

The Agbami Scholarship is fully sponsored/supported by Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited in Partnership with Agbami as a highly and respectful major figure in Agbami’s Social Investment to promote the development and growth of Health and Education in Nigeria and in Niger Delta inclusive. What you need to know about Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited is that they are also a Chevron Company that work together in the same field with Agbami.

Just like I explained in the second paragraph that the scholarship are mainly for 100 & 200 level undergraduate applicants that are fully fit into one of these enlisted categories below;

Agbami Scholarship for Pharmacy Students

Agbami Medical Scholarship

Agbami Engineering Scholarship

Agbami Scholarship for Dentist Students

Scholarship Provided By:
Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited in Partnership with Agbami

Scholarship Location: Nigeria

Scholarship Level: Undergraduate University Students (100 level & 200 level first and second year)

Important Notice: According to the Board of Directives of the Agbami/Chevron Scholarship made it clear that only applicants that yet to apply for this particular scholarship are fully eligible to apply. But if you have applied in the past, please it is advised not to make any attempt of sending your application EXCEPT for new applicant.

Scholarship Eligibility

Applicants in the four category (Medicine/Surgery, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Engineering) are hereby asked to follow this instructions strictly;

For Dentistry

New applicants are advised to maintain a high CGPA of 60% or Pass
Applicant should not go for another course which is outside Agbami Scholarship 2015 Programme

For Medicine/Surgery

New applicants are advised to maintain a high CGPA of 60% or Pass in one sitting
Must not re-sit a course
Should remain in the course rang provided by the Agbami Scholarship Programme

For Engineering
New applicants are advised to maintain a high CGPA of 60%
Should remain in the course rang provided by the Agbami Scholarship Programm

For Pharmacy

New applicants are advised to maintain a high CGPA of 60%
Should remain in the course rang provided by the Agbami Scholarship Programm

Scholarship Worth: Scholarship worth the sum of 150,000NGN

Scholarship Application Deadline: 6th June 2015

How To Apply

Desired applicant should make sure that all these important document must be rendered to be fully eligible to apply…;

Passport Photograph with white background not more than 3 months old in this required size 450px by 450px not more than 200kb

A Valid School ID Card

Original Jamb Admission Letter

Original Birth Certificate

Original O’Level Result

Original Jamb Result Slip

Click Here To Apply: http://mycollege.com.ng/agbami-scholarship-for-undergraduate/
Re: Agbami 2015 Scholarship Is Here Again by Nobody: 1:30am On May 28, 2015
Its not yet out jor. Atleast on scholarstic . pls if u have applied send the link here pls.
Re: Agbami 2015 Scholarship Is Here Again by VictorOme(f): 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
The scholarship don't have expiring date and as at when it was published but it has been removed from the site scholarstica

Dapo777:
Its not yet out jor. Atleast on scholarstic . pls if u have applied send the link here pls.
Re: Agbami 2015 Scholarship Is Here Again by Nobody: 1:49am On Jun 13, 2015
VictorOme:
The scholarship don't have expiring date and as at when it was published but it has been removed from the site scholarstica

What they are doing is for current beneficiary, its not yet time for those that want to just start benefiting from the scholarship.
Re: Agbami 2015 Scholarship Is Here Again by IkembaCMD(m): 11:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
Dapo777:

What they are doing is for current beneficiary, its not yet time for those that want to just start benefiting from the scholarship.

Time is going fast... I pray this scholarship comes out in the soonest time

1 Like

Re: Agbami 2015 Scholarship Is Here Again by freedom96: 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
VictorOme:

Hy,there is an on-going agbami scholarship scheme,but the prob is that there was this same scholarship earlier(June,This year).I successfully applied for the first one,some people said it was a mistake from scholastically so I just want to ask u if u think I can re-apply.And I'm scared they may consider that as double application thereby spoiling my chances of getting the scholarship.
Re: Agbami 2015 Scholarship Is Here Again by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
freedom96:
Hy,there is an on-going agbami scholarship scheme,but the prob is that there was this same scholarship earlier(June,This year).I successfully applied for the first one,some people said it was a mistake from scholastically so I just want to ask u if u think I can re-apply.And I'm scared they may consider that as double application thereby spoiling my chances of getting the scholarship.

Noo, the first one that came out was for beneficiaries already on agbami scholarship. The one that came out recently is for new applicants that are not beneficiaries yet. Double application means the same people applying twice with different identities. They will know the first one was a mistake since they don't recognize you as a beneficiary, so its an invalid application for you. You are OK to do this recent one since u are not a beneficiary.
Re: Agbami 2015 Scholarship Is Here Again by freedom96: 2:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
Dapo777:

Noo, the first one that came out was for beneficiaries already on agbami scholarship. The one that came out recently is for new applicants that are not beneficiaries yet. Double application means the same people applying twice with different identities. They will know the first one was a mistake since they don't recognize you as a beneficiary, so its an invalid application for you. You are OK to do this recent one since u are not a beneficiary.
Ok tnx bro.
Re: Agbami 2015 Scholarship Is Here Again by chefetalkane(m): 11:07am On Nov 03, 2015
This is an official Procedure to get the Past Questions for[b] Agbami Scholarship Exam.[/b] Agbami is one of the highest paying undergraduate Scholarships open to Nigerian Students. A lot of people out there are selling substandard materials to people.

FORMAT OF THE EXAMINATION

Over 20,000 students applied last year and it is estimated that the number will double this year.

1. The exam is organized by Dragnet and comprise of the following sections: Quantitative Reasoning and Verbal Reasoning.(ALL THESE ARE CONTAINED IN THE PAST QUESTIONS)

2. Each winner receives alert of N100,000.

3. Old Awardees who are still on ground as regards their CGPA will also be paid. This implies that you can have the scholarship until you graduate as long as your CGPA does not fall below 3.0 or as well as their equivalents for Poly students.

Most importantly....continue reading here : http://www.chefetogroup.com/our-services/education/agbami-scholarship-past-questions-must-read/

For enquiries contact : 08134141081

(1) (Reply)

Please Is It Possible To Buy Two Post Utme Forms?, / Pic: Engineers Can Prove Anything / Scholarships For Nigerian Students 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.