Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,727 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:17 AM

Jonathan To Buhari: If You Probe Me, Probe Obasanjo, Abdulsalami & Others Too - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Buhari: If You Probe Me, Probe Obasanjo, Abdulsalami & Others Too (1247 Views)

Tension In Aso Rock: 24hours After Ibb, Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Discuss Buhari’s H / Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar / Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Shonekan With Ipad At Inauguration (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan To Buhari: If You Probe Me, Probe Obasanjo, Abdulsalami & Others Too by dotcomnamename: 5:33pm On May 27, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan has advised the incoming president, Muhammadu Buhari, not to single his administration out for probe.
He said if Mr. Buhari must investigate him and his administration, he should do the same for the past governments.

A probe centred only on the Jonathan administration will amount to a “witch hunt”, the president said Wednesday at a valedictory cabinet meeting attended by ministers ahead of his handing over to Mr. Buhari on Friday.

Mr. Jonathan said his comments followed calls from different quarters for his administration to be investigated.

“Some people are even calling for the probe of the government, but I think in Nigeria, there are a lot of many things that will be probed, very many things, even debts owed by states and debts owed by this country from 1960 up to this time.

“They say it is Jonathan’s administration that is owing these debts. I believe that anybody that is calling for probe must also ensure that this probe is extended beyond the Jonathan administration.

“Otherwise, to me, it will be witch-hunt. If we are very sincere, it is not only the Jonathan administration that should be probed,” he said.

He said his government has had to operate under the harshest of conditions, some of which were politically motivated.

Mr. Jonathan attributed the just abating fuel scarcity and the strike action by the oil union to sabotage.

He noted that as a cabinet, all ministers had done their best despite the challenges faced during their tenure.

Noting that Nigeria has twice sat on the Security Council during the life of the outgoing administration, the president said it was obvious that the rest of the world appreciated the little contribution of Nigeria under his leadership.

SOURCE: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/183744-jonathan-to-buhari-if-you-probe-me-probe-obasanjo-abdulsalami-others-too.html

Re: Jonathan To Buhari: If You Probe Me, Probe Obasanjo, Abdulsalami & Others Too by lantessy(m): 5:38pm On May 27, 2015
Okay o
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: If You Probe Me, Probe Obasanjo, Abdulsalami & Others Too by dotcomnamename: 5:39pm On May 27, 2015
lantessy:
Okay o

grin

So, apparently Oga Jonathan is admitting that his government is corrupt but he should be given equal punishment to our former corrupt leaders. grin Smh.. Whenever i think of or see Goodluck Jonathan, i always understand why the word NAIVE is in dictionary. grin
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: If You Probe Me, Probe Obasanjo, Abdulsalami & Others Too by Sirniyeh(m): 6:09pm On May 27, 2015
Conscience at work!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Buhari: If You Probe Me, Probe Obasanjo, Abdulsalami & Others Too by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 27, 2015
Ur jxt misinterpreting so as to find reason to hate d GEJ admin....truth be told,the GEJ Admin. is the best naija ever had.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: If You Probe Me, Probe Obasanjo, Abdulsalami & Others Too by RHP(m): 6:14pm On May 27, 2015
Its a pity. Dont worry GEJ, u wont go down alone. In buhari's voice
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: If You Probe Me, Probe Obasanjo, Abdulsalami & Others Too by dotcomnamename: 10:46pm On May 27, 2015
Souljeezy:
Ur jxt misinterpreting so as to find reason to hate d GEJ admin....truth be told,the GEJ Admin. is the best naija ever had.

Re: Jonathan To Buhari: If You Probe Me, Probe Obasanjo, Abdulsalami & Others Too by gebest: 11:09pm On May 27, 2015
buhari just forgive am i don dey even dey pity am.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: If You Probe Me, Probe Obasanjo, Abdulsalami & Others Too by wilybebsy(m): 11:17pm On May 27, 2015
Hear talk like mess
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: If You Probe Me, Probe Obasanjo, Abdulsalami & Others Too by omenka(m): 11:33pm On May 27, 2015
He said his government has had to operate under the harshest of conditions, some of which were politically motivated.
The other time he said his "generation" has failed Nigerians. Another day. He said we should forgive them, that they took some decisions they weren't supposed to take. Today he's telling us his government operated under very harsh conditions (the harshest for that matter)!!

If I called this man a dunderhead, they'd say I insult the president, but honestly, that is a complement.

Does this man realise his admin was the richest in terms of revenue accruals?? What more did he need to succeed besides channelling resources into the appropriate quarters?? Rather he busied himself dancing from Kano to Brazil, telling Amanpour blatant lies about security and electricity, embarrassing the nation by binging so much he missed his speech at a world event, GEJ-posing, hobnobbing with crooks from Nigeria to Israel, declaring a free for all looting spree he christened "stealing is not corruption", etc.

As is required of a leader, he simply can't take responsibility for anything!! That is the most annoying part. This man is totally void of morals and unfit to be a class monitor let alone the president of a nation as big as Nigeria!

Such a waste of time.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Buhari: If You Probe Me, Probe Obasanjo, Abdulsalami & Others Too by omenka(m): 11:35pm On May 27, 2015
wilybebsy:
Hear talk like mess
I swear!! All the man talks dey smell.

God forbid.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: If You Probe Me, Probe Obasanjo, Abdulsalami & Others Too by MightySparrow: 3:41am On May 28, 2015
Buhariphobia.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: If You Probe Me, Probe Obasanjo, Abdulsalami & Others Too by MightySparrow: 3:42am On May 28, 2015
Buhariphobia. grin grin
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: If You Probe Me, Probe Obasanjo, Abdulsalami & Others Too by ayokellany: 3:46am On May 28, 2015
To every saTANist let Jonathan shout from now till eternity he, each and every single member of his pathetic household must all perish in kirikiri for the looting and bastardisation of Nigeria. Jonathan Ebele must serve the jail term of the killers assassins fraudsters he pardoned and release from jail. He must perish in jail for the immunity he gave to all boko haram members he confessed were in his PDP led government without prosecuting a single one.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: If You Probe Me, Probe Obasanjo, Abdulsalami & Others Too by Lucasbalo(m): 3:52am On May 28, 2015
omenka:
The other time he said his "generation" has failed Nigerians. Another day. He said we should forgive them, that they took some decisions they weren't supposed to take. Today he's telling us his government operated under very harsh conditions (the harshest for that matter)!!

If I called this man a dunderhead, they'd say I insult the president, but honestly, that is a complement.

Does this man realise his admin was the richest in terms of revenue accruals?? What more did he need to succeed besides channelling resources into the appropriate quarters?? Rather he busied himself dancing from Kano to Brazil, telling Amanpour blatant lies about security and electricity, embarrassing the nation by binging so much he missed his speech at a world event, GEJ-posing, hobnobbing with crooks from Nigeria to Israel, declaring a free for all looting spree he christened "stealing is not corruption", etc.

As is required of a leader, he simply can't take responsibility for anything!! That is the most annoying part. This man is totally void of morals and unfit to be a class monitor let alone the president of a nation as big as Nigeria!

Such a waste of time.
You just hit a Grand Slam.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: If You Probe Me, Probe Obasanjo, Abdulsalami & Others Too by Truckpusher(m): 3:58am On May 28, 2015
omenka:

Such a waste of time.
He has already left the mantle leadership ,so what's the rants all about?

Last time I checked your State Governor was a total failure and I've never heard you fret over it and barking like a rabid dog over such a calamity.

Go get a life nigga, the man already left unto you ,your house so fuccking desolate - Deal with it.

Damn! critics like you can't even run a home efficiently.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: If You Probe Me, Probe Obasanjo, Abdulsalami & Others Too by lmm4real: 4:26am On May 28, 2015
The fear of Baba
Re: Jonathan To Buhari: If You Probe Me, Probe Obasanjo, Abdulsalami & Others Too by omenka(m): 5:01am On May 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
He has already left the mantle leadership ,so what's the rants all about?

Last time I checked your State Governor was a total failure and I've never heard you fret over it and barking like a rabid dog over such a calamity.

Go get a life nigga, the man already left unto you ,your house so fuccking desolate - Deal with it.

Damn! critics like you can't even run a home efficiently.
k

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Punish Nigerian Army Chiefs, UN Tells President Buhari / Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari / Col.Hamidu Ali appointed PMB's Chief Of Staff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.