Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside (6995 Views)

Buhari Hasn’t Apologised To Senate – Presidency / Why Nnamdi Kanu Apologised To Buhari, Others – Lawyer / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by engrflames: 11:21am On Oct 25, 2015
Igbo People Prostrate and Apologised to Deji of Akure ...
"They will initiate the 'wahala'...and then start to beg and prostrate after! Why beg after all? Why start what you cannot finish??"- Agunbiade Olufemi
photocredit:Adeyeye Michael

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 25, 2015
We have forgiven them but Chestbeating and dominating by fire by force must stop.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 25, 2015
Igbo men don't wear that kinda cap in d first pics..

Anyways, the pictures tells the difference!

21 Likes

Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by Damianbrown(m): 11:25am On Oct 25, 2015
My igbo brothers why create problems for your self and later apologise...remember we are known world wide for peace keeping please don't spoil our name

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by AngryNigerian(m): 11:27am On Oct 25, 2015
Hmmm...hmmhmmm...kikikikikhihihi!

***why is me laughing sef***

Igbos...always very smart in their actions
Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by alonzoiv(m): 11:29am On Oct 25, 2015
Ok. Would have written more but I'm scared of been banned for tribalism. Igbo Kwenu, Igbo Kwenu, Igbo Kwezenu!!!!! God bless Nigeria.
Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by MayorofLagos(m): 11:37am On Oct 25, 2015
I saved the picture for posterity.

You should be not be shocked by their irrationality to act first and think later. Their mien flows against the grain of human discretion. They see nothing wrong that the cart is in the position reserved for the horse and by being in front will impede forward movement.

Yeye dey chop! angry

18 Likes

Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by pyyxxaro: 11:46am On Oct 25, 2015
Igbo kwenu

Thank God say Akure nor get Lagoon

24 Likes

Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by afoo02(m): 11:52am On Oct 25, 2015
You are forgiving.....
Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by afoo02(m): 11:52am On Oct 25, 2015
You are forgiven...

2 Likes

Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by Demmocrats(m): 11:57am On Oct 25, 2015
engrflames:
"They will initiate the 'wahala'...and then start to beg and prostrate after! Why beg after all? Why start what you cannot finish??"- Agunbiade Olufemi

Idiot OP, just know the two pics are different and just know this ibos are not asslickers like Yoruba.

Once again ijiat OP

6 Likes

Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by cosby02(m): 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ok
Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by dhardline(m): 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
Looks legit to me... Will you not feel better if someone who offends you offers his apology?
Is that not the what a sensible person is supposed to do?
Wisdom demands that.
They are wise.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
The people in the two pictures are differant!! If you look well you will see that those doing dobale in that pic are yorubas(not that there is anything wrong in paying homage to a yoruba oba anyway)

8 Likes

Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by chinchum(m): 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
i thought they will rather relocate to biafra grin.

IPOB elders prostrating to Yoruba chiefs wink

3 Likes

Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by chinchum(m): 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
chukwudi44:
The people in the two pictures are differant!! If you look well you will see that those doing dobale in that pic are yorubas(not that there is anything wrong in paying homage to a yoruba oba anyway)

Na the same people wink, some removed the caps while "dobaleing", like 2 of them did not remove their caps , and you can spot it in 1st and 2nd pix.

My conclusion, for the mere fact that some of them prostrated without removing their caps, apology should NOT be accepted grin wink

18 Likes

Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by franchizy(m): 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hahahahaha I can't stop laughing. Shame on the chest beaters.

I thought they were forming big boys, this is just the beginning.

The next time they mess up in any Yoruba land, we will naked them and make them dance naked round all the streets in town.

Shameless dumb Almajiris called Biafrauds.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by IVORY2009(m): 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Igbo men don't wear that kinda cap in d first pics..

Anyways, the pictures tells the difference!

did I just hear u say, Igbo men dont wear that kind of cap, listen dis is wat happened, dey choose to dress in the traditional wear of their host to please the oba, perhaps dis is wat happened, I might be wrong...

2 Likes

Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
Awon werey ! Won tie le' ' BiafRATS internet warriors una don see ya callow brians'..

Making threats weeks back; awon odey !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by engrflames: 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
Demmocrats:

Idiot OP, just know the two pics are different and just know this ibos are not asslickers like Yoruba.

Once again ijiat OP
I don't respond to fools like you, how dare you call someone an idiot? Your entire generation is idiot, useless nonentity.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by Demmocrats(m): 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
engrflames:

I don't respond to fools like you, how dare you call someone an idiot? Your entire generation is idiot, useless nonentity.

You think ibos are people that go about kneeling and begging. They would have done that to buhari which they didn't

Just like I said your generation is cursed for creating such lies.

Ijiat.
Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by sunnyb0b0(m): 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
MayorofLagos:
I saved the picture for posterity.

You should be not be shocked by their irrationality to act first and think later. Their mien flows against the grain of human discretion. They see nothing wrong that the cart is in the position reserved for the horse and by being in front will impede forward movement.

Yeye dey chop! angry

Why not do a Google image search first before exposing your ignorance online.

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by omenka(m): 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
Let there be peace. There's no shame in seeking out peace in times of trouble.smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by sunnyb0b0(m): 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
engrflames:

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.
Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by sunnyb0b0(m): 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
omenka:
Let there be peace. There's no shame in seeking out peace in times of trouble.smiley

When are we gonna have peace between your people and Fulani herdsmen?

4 Likes

Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by Aromas: 12:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
[b[Lobatan!!![/b]
Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by missKiffy(f): 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
I actually watched it on galaxy news, they did prostrate to apologise

9 Likes

Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by Kestolovee95(f): 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

When are we gonna have peace between your people and Fulani herdsmen?

kikiki omenka don suffer. They will have peace there when his people go into extinction. lolz

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by FKO81(m): 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
It very pathetic when Yorubbers opening silly threads about Akure, a dull city trying to make the town relevant, a city that can't be compare with Ewkulobia in business, poor state that only one commercial airline land in their airport in a week,harassing hardworking Igbos that are trying to squeeze out the poverty in them, when Fulani abducted you leader destroyed his farm land bet and chase out more than 200 Yorubbers, the stupid Deji didn't alter a word. Useless people

6 Likes

Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by tpiah11: 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
Enough buzzwording about Akure, your plans are just not going to happen, I'd advise you to find somewhere else before you end up frustrated.

Don't say you weren't warned.
Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by MrMbaM: 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

Its only an old, blind animal that will come up with the trash above. So you cant see the man on red cap in both pics, you are a disgrace to your pathetic family.

18 Likes

Re: Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside by Masterclass32: 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
So what's the big deal? They just observed the custom of the land.

Didn't u guys ask for respect. Now u got it and you're celebrating. Have fun.

Pop champagne while you are it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: See The Next Nigerian President (photo) / Osinbajo: United As One People, Nigeria Will Overcome Present Challenges / Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.