Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,324 members, 7,846,452 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Wike: I Will Not Fight Buhari (Unlike Amaechi that Fought Jonathan) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Will Not Fight Buhari (Unlike Amaechi that Fought Jonathan) (2135 Views)

Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" / The Petition To Buhari & EFCC Against Amaechi, That May Cost Him Appointments / Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I Will Not Fight Buhari (Unlike Amaechi that Fought Jonathan) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:30pm On May 27, 2015
Mumu, when you fight Amaechi, You fight Buhari! This useless 6 Month Governor man na Ode! Smh,

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Will Not Fight Buhari (Unlike Amaechi that Fought Jonathan) by kokoA(m): 9:43pm On May 27, 2015
Dem born you well to fight baba?
Re: Wike: I Will Not Fight Buhari (Unlike Amaechi that Fought Jonathan) by laidian(m): 10:04pm On May 27, 2015
BrokenTV:

If I may ask you did the people of Rivers elect Wike to govern them or to fight Buhari.

The people 'elected' him to govern them and fight for their rights from Buhari(President).
Re: Wike: I Will Not Fight Buhari (Unlike Amaechi that Fought Jonathan) by wadetaw202: 8:50am On May 28, 2015
kennydee05:
Did he have the charisma and strength to fight Change bandwagon.
His godmother did it and she was defeated.
Amaechi still remain the best democratic coup plotter and the real game changer.
Wike stop talking, you take too much.
Can you fight someone that can eliminate you? Amaechi fought Jonathan and he defeated him because he is a true warrior.
I salute Amaechi.

Amechi defeated Jonathan Ke? During presidential or governorship election?
Re: Wike: I Will Not Fight Buhari (Unlike Amaechi that Fought Jonathan) by Tvegas(m): 8:52am On May 28, 2015
You should fight him now, see this guy feeling cool with himself. grin
Re: Wike: I Will Not Fight Buhari (Unlike Amaechi that Fought Jonathan) by Nobody: 9:01am On May 28, 2015
Hmm Oga woke common sense should even tell u not to dare...
Re: Wike: I Will Not Fight Buhari (Unlike Amaechi that Fought Jonathan) by Obipat(m): 9:03am On May 28, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Wike get sense pass Amaechi undecided

Amaechi had everything under control until he left his people and faced Jonathan,
Wike please, leave Buhari and face Rivers people.

It shall be well with You
. Cow.ward, If u were Amechi what would u do? U go and lick PEJ,s ass? Common sense is not common. Amechi is a Hero

(1) (2) (Reply)

Basket Mouth... Swiped At The Ex President Again / Ogun State Civil Service Commission 2016(ASCON) / Court Of Appeal Sacks Ogbonda Wene Of Pdp.orders Him To Handover His Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.