Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB (43378 Views)

What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat / President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) / Youngest King In Edo State Having A Handshake With GMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by lalasticlala(m): 7:45pm On May 27, 2015
President-elect General Muhammadu Buhari meets with the unseen hands and unheard voices that drove his media campaign. The GMB Presidential Campaign Media Team led by Malam Garba Shehu (Director) also had in its fold versatile blend of Paul O Ibe (Deputy Director), Ayobami Oyalowo (Deputy Director), Dr Adeolu Akande, Alaba Yusuf, Ugo Jim-Nwoko and Tunde Thompson. Others include Susan Henshaw, Louis Okoroma, Sadiq Abdullahi I., Barr. Aliyu Abdullahi, Muhammad Labbo, Lewis Asubiojo, Bashir Ahmad, Muazu Alafa, Olusola Sanni, Abu Sidiq, Nuhu Shuaib, Na-Allah M. Zagga, Hauwa Yusuf, Akeem A. Akintayo, Dr. Chidia Maduekwe, Alhaji Lasisi Rabiu, Johannes Tobi Wojuola, Dada Olusegun, Hon. Austin Braimoh, Gloria Eluemua, Gloria Adagbon, Lauretta Onochie, Richard Mnenga, Umar Alkali, Abdullamid Majia, Umar Alkali, Chukwudi Enekwechi, Ireti Ojekhoa Tricia Nwaubani, Uzo Amadi among several others

http://www.cknnigeria.com/2015/05/these-are-guys-that-ran-buharis-media.html?m=1

8 Likes

Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by agarawu23(m): 7:46pm On May 27, 2015
lala, how will he recognize me too ? I campaigned for him here on NL

babanowthatyouarethere no forget drop small change for my account.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by opiaoku: 7:47pm On May 27, 2015
.... k
Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by ijustdey: 7:47pm On May 27, 2015
That's great

They indeed did a good job

Not like the propaganda that PDP media team had, having told us that they will run an ISSUE BASED CAMPAIGN

22 Likes

Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by robosky02(m): 7:48pm On May 27, 2015
Is nairaland represented there?
Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by Crocz(m): 7:48pm On May 27, 2015
Hmmm

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by framie05: 7:49pm On May 27, 2015
i didnt see myself in the picture

1 Like

Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by Beremx(f): 7:51pm On May 27, 2015
God bless Nairaland Progressives
God bless everyone who supported Muhammadu Buhari on Nairaland
Nigeria must be great again
cool

141 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by satelliteDISH(m): 7:51pm On May 27, 2015
I was his biggest fan here on NL. and what do i get in return...

3 Likes

Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by AfonSales(m): 7:51pm On May 27, 2015
Though I didn't vote for Buhari, those guys did a great job. kudos to them!

18 Likes

Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 27, 2015
what's he gonna give 'em?? job? money?
Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by Firefire(m): 7:55pm On May 27, 2015
What of the Americans ?

6 Likes

Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by Firefire(m): 7:56pm On May 27, 2015
satelliteDISH:
I was his biggest fan here on NL. and what do i get in return...

Thank you or sorry, either of it in few months time.
Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by kossyablaze(m): 7:59pm On May 27, 2015
Unlike FFK and the mumu Fayose dat adverts on Daily Sun...My bible says"The meek will inherit the earth".Aku fecha,odalu awo!!!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by kossyablaze(m): 8:01pm On May 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:
No Prison...U know the answer yet you still asking...Na philosophy you do for school?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by jaymichael(m): 8:01pm On May 27, 2015
Beremx:

cool
To me, the social media commentators who spread the gospel of change, who are neither paid, nor known to, nor know any politician, who spent their time and resources to stay online to campaign for that which they strongly believe in, are my UNSUNG HERO of this positive change. I am proud and happy that I fall into this category. GOD bless Nigeria and Nigerians. I strongly pray GMB succeeds.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by kossyablaze(m): 8:01pm On May 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Come O!Which kind name be this sef?See ur pics!No damn shiit eroticc bout you.U only promiscious,exposing ur contours n asss.I really pity our future mumz.Hope u celebrated ur day 2day.Child Angelina.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by shamsuRana(m): 8:01pm On May 27, 2015
Beremx:

cool

Weda all the mumu's and love children like am or not. wink

1 Like

Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by MrPresident1: 8:04pm On May 27, 2015
Buhari the miracle worker cheesy

1 Like

Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by akins56(m): 8:06pm On May 27, 2015
This are the people that made GEJ looks like the devil's first born.

1 Like

Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 8:10pm On May 27, 2015
Don't forget d Likes of Femi Fani kayode,Doyin okupe,Ayo Fayose and Reuben Abati who through their unsolicited statements and attacks on Buhari 's personality painted PDP in a Negative light and gave credence to the Credibility of Buhari and The Progressives..

Radabazana

19 Likes

Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by Beremx(f): 8:12pm On May 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I don't think they are jobless o!

6 Likes

Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by Burger01(m): 8:14pm On May 27, 2015
Correct people. We too try for nairaland. Nairaland Buhari Campaign team....una too much joorsmiley

18 Likes

Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by sacora(f): 8:14pm On May 27, 2015
k
Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 27, 2015
Kudos to them. but i think PDP did most of the campaign especially on AIT/NTA.

8 Likes

Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by VickyRotex(f): 8:14pm On May 27, 2015
Any Nairalander? undecided
Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by ifydadiva(f): 8:15pm On May 27, 2015
They did well, at. Least their efforts ended in progress
Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by tohpahz(f): 8:15pm On May 27, 2015
smiley
Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by Pavore9: 8:15pm On May 27, 2015
The winning team! cool
Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 27, 2015
QUALITY 26" PHILIPS LCD TV WITH CABLE AND REMOTE CONTROL, IMPORTED FROM LONDON UK. IT WORKS PERFECTLY AND ALMOST LIKE BRAND NEW ONE @ 24K. CONTACT 08159036341. LOCATION IKOTUN LAGOS
Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by Adekorya: 8:15pm On May 27, 2015
Tanoid shld pls keep of this thread

We are moving forward as from may 29. We forgeting the past and looking forward to d future.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Abdulsalam Saleh Abdulkareem For $1.3 Million Fraud (PICS) / Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) / Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.