Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB (43379 Views)

What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat / President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) / Youngest King In Edo State Having A Handshake With GMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by naijainfogalery: 8:16pm On May 27, 2015
nice
Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by wise7(m): 8:16pm On May 27, 2015
Ok
Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by Dcaliphate(m): 8:16pm On May 27, 2015
awon goons ee
Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 27, 2015
Cool
Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by anwo247: 8:17pm On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
lala, how will he recognize me too ? I campaigned for him here on NL

babanowthatyouarethere no forget drop small change for my account.

With 5k unemployment benefit that will not come to be.

1 Like

Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by saaedlee: 8:17pm On May 27, 2015
And saeedLee is there
Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by Sparrow13: 8:18pm On May 27, 2015
More than half of them are on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by missKiffy(f): 8:19pm On May 27, 2015
Baba cheesy cool
Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by agarawu23(m): 8:19pm On May 27, 2015
anwo247:

With 5k unemployment benefit that will not come to be.
whatever undecided
Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by tunex23: 8:19pm On May 27, 2015
Were is Debola Williams? Lola shoneyin? Etc if they are not there then all that names are rubbish
Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by Onemansquad(m): 8:19pm On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:

egbon na every thread ah dy c u shue u b MTN undecided
Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 27, 2015
Beremx:
I don't think they are jobless o!
lol yeah I figured that later. good for them sha

1 Like

Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by Jedix(m): 8:20pm On May 27, 2015
I dont get it
Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by qualityovenbake(m): 8:21pm On May 27, 2015
They all did a nice job.
Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by agarawu23(m): 8:21pm On May 27, 2015
Onemansquad:

egbon na every thread ah dy c u shue u b MTN undecided
Lol, I be etisalat tongue
Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by frisky2good(m): 8:21pm On May 27, 2015
Where's the white guy?

1 Like

Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by akoaki(m): 8:21pm On May 27, 2015
Fayose and FFK are missing in that picture. They too campaigned for Buhari well well.
Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by jude33084(m): 8:23pm On May 27, 2015
grin cheesy
Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by jude33084(m): 8:24pm On May 27, 2015
Fayose and Raymond Topesi should be there?

I supported Buhari because of them grin
Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by myklangelo(m): 8:24pm On May 27, 2015
He should forever be grateful to them. Their propaganda was warlike in fashion. After he should snap with his foreign propagandists too.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

1 Like

Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by bueze046(m): 8:29pm On May 27, 2015
The guy still dey screen shoot for 26% battery..... hmmm.

em fit get Nokia torch shaaa.
Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by akilo1: 8:32pm On May 27, 2015
op my name must be included i stilk try for nairaland na,why una forget my name?
Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by nkemdi89(f): 8:42pm On May 27, 2015
kossyablaze:
Come O!Which kind name be this sef?See ur pics!No damn shiit eroticc bout you.U only promiscious,exposing ur contours n asss.I really pity our future mumz.Hope u celebrated ur day 2day.Child Angelina.
Lol you made me go and check her pics too, its not encouraging at all.
Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:43pm On May 27, 2015
Seun should celebrate we nairalanders' progressives by giving one of our threads to the front page.
Cc: Beremx, PassingShot, Demdem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 27, 2015
Don't worry after tomorrow, we shall make our demands to have our photos (Nairaland Freelance Media Team).
Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by goodgate: 8:48pm On May 27, 2015
Faces of WINNERS,HEROES AND HEROINS.
Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 27, 2015
Don't worry after tomorrow, we shall make our demands to have our photos (Nairaland Freelance Media Team) on front page.
Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by VoteOutPDPJona: 8:50pm On May 27, 2015
Beremx:
God bless Nairaland Progressives

God bless everyone who supported Muhammadu Buhari on Nairaland

Nigeria must be great again

cool

God bless us all! cool
Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by 1stola: 8:55pm On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:

Me too.
I'm his biggest fan smiley

2 Likes

Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by agarawu23(m): 8:58pm On May 27, 2015
1stola:

Me too.
I'm his biggest fan smiley
grin
Re: The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB by MizEmpress(f): 9:01pm On May 27, 2015
Victors smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) / Policeman Dies After Shi’ite Attack / Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.