Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,867 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

Stella Damasus Puts ‘bloggers’ On A Blast For Calling Her A Sinner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Puts ‘bloggers’ On A Blast For Calling Her A Sinner (1252 Views)

Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' / Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 / Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damasus Puts ‘bloggers’ On A Blast For Calling Her A Sinner by segtak25: 8:12pm On May 27, 2015
Just about two weeks ago Burna Boy threatened to beat bloggers up to a pulp, now Stella Damasus Puts ‘Bloggers’ On A Blast For Calling Her A Sinner .

A furious Stella Damasus has just lashed out on bloggers and others who are calling her out for constantly posting about the Bible when she’s not a saint.

This is what she wrote on her instagram page…

[b] “So i just got information that some bloggers have been going crazy because of my post with my BIBLE. According to them, I am too sinful to carry the bible or talk about God. When I found out that these people live in Nigeria I was wondering how my love for God and his word was more important to them than the crisis facing the nation that they should be talking about.

Instead of me to get angry, I rejoiced and praised my God because I realized that the enemy cannot handle where God is taking me and the blessings that are coming my way, so he is doing all he can to push my buttons. This is my response “you are messing with the wrong person so stop wasting your time”. To all those who feel ashamed or are worried about spreading the good news of Christ because of what people may say; don’t let the enemy shut your mouth. Don’t let him put fear or intimidation in front of you. Don’t let him stop you from carrying out your assignment. Most importantly, let God fight your battles but keep spreading his word regardless. #blockoutthehaters #iamtooblessedtobestressed #Godpikin #iloveJesus #annointed #childofGod #princessinhiscourt”
[/b]
Here are also screen shots from days back where people called her out on her “Bible” instagram post.

The question is , Why must she blast bloggers?, In The book of Ecclesiastes 7:20 , according to New International Versionsaid Indeed, there is no one on earth who is righteous, no one who does what is right and never sins.
Like the article? Please share on your social network. smiley

source : http://streetgist.com/stella-damasus-puts-bloggers-on-a-blast-for-calling-her-a-sinner/
Re: Stella Damasus Puts ‘bloggers’ On A Blast For Calling Her A Sinner by drizzydrag(m): 8:14pm On May 27, 2015
As dumb as she is, she is ravaging based on information not dat she even saw d news on d blogger's page by herself... Abeg, make she park well jor.
Attention seeker.
By d way, everybody is a sinner... wetin dey pain am.
Re: Stella Damasus Puts ‘bloggers’ On A Blast For Calling Her A Sinner by cooluc(f): 8:16pm On May 27, 2015
Re: Stella Damasus Puts ‘bloggers’ On A Blast For Calling Her A Sinner by ammyluv2002(f): 8:17pm On May 27, 2015
Na them sabi grin
Re: Stella Damasus Puts ‘bloggers’ On A Blast For Calling Her A Sinner by hadura29(m): 8:17pm On May 27, 2015
To all those hating her... Go to hell....

She's one of the most talented actress we have in this country and I love her so much...

God bless you Stella.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Puts ‘bloggers’ On A Blast For Calling Her A Sinner by mployer(m): 8:24pm On May 27, 2015
She didn't marry a divorced man, she snatched someone's husband. She is not a good example to Christianity.

People should learn to accept and deal with the truth.
Re: Stella Damasus Puts ‘bloggers’ On A Blast For Calling Her A Sinner by segtak25: 8:24pm On May 27, 2015
lol, reading bible at the pool side where others perform some sexual immorality.
Re: Stella Damasus Puts ‘bloggers’ On A Blast For Calling Her A Sinner by adanduka: 8:50pm On May 27, 2015
HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN SHOULD CAST THE FIRST STONE

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Puts ‘bloggers’ On A Blast For Calling Her A Sinner by segtak25: 9:07pm On May 27, 2015
adanduka:
HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN SHOULD CAST THE FIRST STONE
hmmmmmmmm abi na
Re: Stella Damasus Puts ‘bloggers’ On A Blast For Calling Her A Sinner by segtak25: 9:21pm On May 27, 2015
cooluc:

Ummm good or bad pple must say tins....
lol.
Re: Stella Damasus Puts ‘bloggers’ On A Blast For Calling Her A Sinner by segtak25: 6:51am On May 28, 2015
more reply.... cc lalasticlala
Re: Stella Damasus Puts ‘bloggers’ On A Blast For Calling Her A Sinner by ANGELMARVE(m): 6:57am On May 28, 2015
pls if u snatch anoda woman's husband aint u sinner?
Re: Stella Damasus Puts ‘bloggers’ On A Blast For Calling Her A Sinner by segtak25: 7:12am On May 28, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
pls if u snatch anoda woman's husband aint u sinner?
abi oooo.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS!!! Jackie Chan Is Dead / Celebrities Unclad Leaks and sextapes / Picture: John Legend's Wife Goes Out With Him Without A Bra... In Public Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.