Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,955 members, 7,821,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House (65101 Views)

Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor / Hameed Ali Gives Simon Lalong Gift (Photos) / Simon Lalong: I Have Not Received Any Salary As Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by Mogidi: 10:49pm On May 27, 2015
barcanista:
Can I send you PM?

Can you wait until I change my email addy, lost the password to that email.
Would change my nairaland email addy tomorrow and alert you through PM.

Barca baba!! grin grin grin
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 27, 2015
I believe tge story would've been different if the building was completed.
He's like...'i'm yet to recoup the funds i spent to win the elections and you want me to spend so much money completing a building i didn't start. mehn by the time i've completed this project there won't be much left to reimburse myself'. Who agrees with me?. grin
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by tascowonder: 10:51pm On May 27, 2015
Ayo Fayose said more than this when he defeated incumbent Gov. Fayemi that He is not going to use the new Governor lodge because it was too expensive but today where is he living..... who is deceiving who
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by PStacks(m): 10:51pm On May 27, 2015
Í smÈll true change
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 27, 2015
Mogidi:

Can you wait until I change my email addy, lost the password to that email.
Would change my nairaland email addy tomorrow and alert you through PM.

Barca baba!! grin grin grin
That is fine bros. Modified
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by Mogidi: 10:53pm On May 27, 2015
barcanista:
That is fine bros. You can mail me via pastorapostle@gmail.com

Got it.
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by ideology(m): 10:56pm On May 27, 2015
Issorite

I hope when next you travel out, you stay in a zero star guest house.

Enough of this hypocrisy angry
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by Royalty01: 10:56pm On May 27, 2015
Talk is cheap. Who ever believed that a kaki wearing labour man turned governor would engage in such fairytale extravagance. Let action do the talking instead.
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 27, 2015
Mogidi:

Got it.
Pls modify it
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by leofab(f): 10:59pm On May 27, 2015
All We Need from APC is to Truthful on What They Write on Paper!!!!!
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by mrkings84(m): 10:59pm On May 27, 2015
Till morrow aboki na aboki. Swear him in now, he go forget wetin e talk today. He will even marry under age girls use flex d government house.
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by Mogidi: 11:11pm On May 27, 2015
barcanista:
Pls modify it

Just edited my profile with new email now, good to go.
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by IYANGBALI: 11:12pm On May 27, 2015
I hope the tune of the music will not change in some months' time
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by betty202020(m): 11:14pm On May 27, 2015
vjsmiles:

why is this man contradicting himself?
He cant live in an uncompleted building and again he does not want such luxury.
Which one are we to take angry
dont mind him. Many have said similar thing and end up being the most corrupt governors. Some even donates their salaries while stole govt money.
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 27, 2015
Mogidi:

Just edited my profile with new email now, good to go.
Thats good...
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by NobleG1(m): 11:54pm On May 27, 2015
15 billion naira (75,358,050.00 US dollars) for where a common governor sleeps? Are they building an airport? Nigerian politicians are mentally ill.

They waste money on something st*upid while there bad roads, not electricity, no water, nothing!
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by notobs: 12:47am On May 28, 2015
I perceive an Abandoned project in the making, so that 3 years down the lane he can award a fresh contract for a new governors complex of his own. I pity the people of plateau whose money is going to be wasted.
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by Coolbite(m): 2:25am On May 28, 2015
Reminds me of Fayose's comments about Fayemi's built Ekiti State government house and the beds. But now story don change.
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by chidifyn(f): 2:37am On May 28, 2015
After 4yrs he ll say" I never said I ll not move into the house, the journalist misunderstood me" in GEJ voice... lol! Oga Governor make we hear word! the dance ll soon be so sweet oo
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by lovemoi2(f): 4:01am On May 28, 2015
pring:
In the midst of all this bashing, people shold at least commend him for such heart.
I dont think I have heard such statement from a public office holder.

True
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by timilinda(f): 4:37am On May 28, 2015
vjsmiles:

I tire ooo!
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by lastpage: 4:45am On May 28, 2015
Young03:
he knew why he is running away from the government house

hmmmm

Dont mind the Mugun!

He is afraid of Jazz incorporated! grin grin grin

Moreover, he would use the opportunity to "build another one for himself, from scratch...... and we all know what that means: CONTRACT AWARD is always a sure way to embezzle money without trace!
wink

Lastpage!
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by ushafe(m): 5:18am On May 28, 2015
All these gang up terms to decieve the public is enough, u go and do u best stop condemning other.
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by Reference(m): 5:48am On May 28, 2015
kayoday:
Report had it that Lam Adesina did similar thing when he was elected governor. He later moved to government lodge after state funds were used to renovate his personal house.

Exactly what will happen. Starters just contest, finishers either win or lose.
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by Reference(m): 6:12am On May 28, 2015
M4gunners:
The Man look gentle. I don't think he's deceiving us like some people here has said. One thing is sure they are still some good people in government.

He has corruption cases stacked against him back to 2006. That's why we say corruption is systemic and endemic. Even Buhari has given up seeing he's on a rocky outcrop surrounded by quick sand. Interesting days ahead.
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by Reference(m): 6:15am On May 28, 2015
obliks:

pls how can i also change my username? i cant see the option in the "edit profile". thanks. reply.

APC fan about to hit political turbulence? No place to hide after Monday. The time of rhetoric and gamesmanship is over.
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by Mbediogu(m): 6:40am On May 28, 2015
vjsmiles:

My brother na wa for them o. The contradictions and theatrics are becoming irritating. It started with cross country trekking, now this. We are watching and waiting. It is only Buhari that I can vouch for so far.
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by gracevile: 6:52am On May 28, 2015
Please abeg any one who talks nonsense is really not living in the state jang has not employed anyone since he came in, except that he kept generating fund from selling forms to jobless youths over the years without giving them employment. But at the last days of his tenure he claims to have employed 7000 people in fact he back dated their employment to 2013. he built a govt house along hill station But refused it giving it to the bong gwong Then began building this new one mean while he n his family and the selected few are eating fat while people I know have died because of poverty.come to the state n the poverty u see will over take u u will literary weep for the state. To crown it all he wanted to shove his son down our troats we said no. So pdp thought the were going to win with their adverse rigging and the 16 is greater than 19 syndrome. Anyway back to the topic lalong should better do well Co's the way jang was changed he could be changed as well the bong gwong should go back to his former palace and Lalong should take over that place as the govt house Then the So called 15bn house should be leased out as a hotel it would generate a large income for the state, he should also dissolve those backdated staff n do the employment generally sharp sharp and the whole of jangs family should be jailed n everything confisticated and returned back to the state. the senatorial seat would be ripped off jang n returned to the owner rigging bastard
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by Damikevin(m): 7:05am On May 28, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2327104/single-dropping-soon Get it now its all gud Fellow NLders Get #Dobale playing in you speakers and headphones. http:// www.datafilehost.com/d/1dfac4d4 http:// tindeck.com/dl/ljfsk #download. #listen. #share. #Beehive100. #LoveIsLove.
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by JOBA3(m): 7:23am On May 28, 2015
barcanista:
Who are these APC people trying to deceive? This man was the Speaker of Plateau State House of Assembly during the administration of Joshua Dariye. Who is deceiving who? Is he not the same person that refused to probe Gov Joshua Dariye even when the then AGF wrote him detailing corruption allegation against Dariye? Please see his letter to the AGF...

Who is more of a political thief, Dariye the polithiefian or Jang, Talatu Jang and Yakubu Jang the politifians ?
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by walozanga(m): 7:44am On May 28, 2015
STORY! U GO LIVE IN FACE ME I FACE AND STEAL BILLIONS. OLE
Re: Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House by Fourwinds: 7:58am On May 28, 2015
ifyan:
It is not by talk but by action.

That is how almost you guys started but at the end it's another story.

Besides we Nigerians are not longer moved by words.

Can somebody tell them we need action.
u took d words out of my mouth. U have said it all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole's Pretty Wife Stuns In Red At A Meeting In Washington / Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University / Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.