Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,420 members, 7,864,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

GLO Is Zapping My Money........help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / GLO Is Zapping My Money........help (831 Views)

Glo Is Back With Its Speed!!!!! / Glo Is The King Of Internet Subscription In Nigeria. / Wow Glo Is Excellent...check Out This Wonder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GLO Is Zapping My Money........help by flexya: 8:57pm On May 27, 2015
I have a (N1k) BIS on my glo line, which I only use for data since mtn calls work out cheaper for me. I loaded 1k for renewal today and before u can say BIS, GLO had sent me a network text mesage (something to do with getting an online tutor for children). I then got a message saying the last call cost me N4. I didn't subscribe for anything on GLO neither did I make any call. My data service was also switched off (for renewal) even though that's all I use the line for i.e data.

Now I went to buy N100 card to add to the N996 left on my phone and before I could even load it, two more network messages have entered and zapped another N8. I have been calling the GLO customer service but I keep geting the "network is congested, pls try again later" rubbish. During that time, another N4 deducted. I had to switch off the phone and use my MTN to post this, in hope of getting help on how to stop this zapping.
Re: GLO Is Zapping My Money........help by nerdfrost(m): 9:42pm On May 27, 2015
Nothing oo my broda,just accept it in good faith because its also happening to me and the customer care aint picking no calls
Re: GLO Is Zapping My Money........help by bigtt76(f): 9:43pm On May 27, 2015
I experienced the same thing and what I did was to install True Caller App (Android) or any other call blocker app out there and blocked the number SMS charge was emanating from. Since then no issues again. Hope it works out for you too.

flexya:
I have a (N1k) BIS on my glo line, which I only use for data since mtn calls work out cheaper for me. I loaded 1k for renewal today and before u can say BIS, GLO had sent me a network text mesage (something to do with getting an online tutor for children). I then got a message saying the last call cost me N4. I didn't subscribe for anything on GLO neither did I make any call. My data service was also switched off (for renewal) even though that's all I use the line for i.e data.

Now I went to buy N100 card to add to the N996 left on my phone and before I could even load it, two more network messages have entered and zapped another N8. I have been calling the GLO customer service but I keep geting the "network is congested, pls try again later" rubbish. During that time, another N4 deducted. I had to switch off the phone and use my MTN to post this, in hope of getting help on how to stop this zapping.
Re: GLO Is Zapping My Money........help by Emmysteve(m): 10:25pm On May 27, 2015
Glo are thieves. Sue them!
Re: GLO Is Zapping My Money........help by parrotibaba(m): 11:17pm On May 27, 2015
don't waste ur time calling any network's customer care line ,just lay ur complaints on dia Twitter handle n see ur problem solved immediately

(1) (Reply)

..... / Sony Announces Android 5.1 Update For Its Xperia Line / Can I Get An Android Phone For This Amount?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.