Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

Glo Is The King Of Internet Subscription In Nigeria. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Is The King Of Internet Subscription In Nigeria. (3825 Views)

Glo Leads In New Internet Subscription / 5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet / Latest:cheapest Internet Subscription Currently Blazing In Nigeria-all Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Is The King Of Internet Subscription In Nigeria. by mark3009(m): 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
It seems the numerous cheap data packages introduced by glo is paying off. According to a latest report about 90% of new data subscribers opt for glo network. We only hope they can consolidate on this gain and improve on their infrastructure because their slow network in my location is the only reason i have not switched to them.
This is the report
http://www.punchng.com/97-million-internet-users-depend-on-gsm-operators/
Re: Glo Is The King Of Internet Subscription In Nigeria. by tripplephi: 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
Glo may have many people but that can not be the yard stick for Internet abilities.... So I disagree

2 Likes

Re: Glo Is The King Of Internet Subscription In Nigeria. by Jesutofney(m): 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
tripplephi:
Glo may have many people but that can not be the yard stick for Internet abilities.... So I disagree
i even prefer etisalat as expensive as they currently are

7 Likes

Re: Glo Is The King Of Internet Subscription In Nigeria. by twosquare(m): 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
Yeah... Crappy speed.
Re: Glo Is The King Of Internet Subscription In Nigeria. by Youngzedd(m): 10:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
Snail

8 Likes

Re: Glo Is The King Of Internet Subscription In Nigeria. by honsule(m): 11:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
Youngzedd:
Snail

Tortoise grin

8 Likes

Re: Glo Is The King Of Internet Subscription In Nigeria. by Segunjosegs(m): 11:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
I'm a proud glo internet data subscriber and till date I've never been disappointed. Some folks be using wack unauthorized phones and be blaming glo for their problems

8 Likes

Re: Glo Is The King Of Internet Subscription In Nigeria. by mjames: 11:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
glo una don try.
Re: Glo Is The King Of Internet Subscription In Nigeria. by daphid25(m): 11:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
They lost alotta customers when they increased their sub to 1,400

2 Likes

Re: Glo Is The King Of Internet Subscription In Nigeria. by dopedealer(m): 11:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
Fakes news everywhere. Glo Ko glue ni

3 Likes

Re: Glo Is The King Of Internet Subscription In Nigeria. by dan9ice(m): 1:47am On Mar 17, 2016
Snail and tortoise speed lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Glo Is The King Of Internet Subscription In Nigeria. by Youngzedd(m): 6:06am On Mar 17, 2016
Segunjosegs:
I'm a proud glo internet data subscriber and till date I've never been disappointed. Some folks be using wack unauthorized phones and be blaming glo for their problems

Which phone are you using?
Re: Glo Is The King Of Internet Subscription In Nigeria. by opribo(m): 7:43am On Mar 17, 2016
I concur 100% glo is the baba of them all. None can compare to the speed of browsing.
Mind you, I've used all the others but Glo has never let me down. Proudly Naija all the way.
Re: Glo Is The King Of Internet Subscription In Nigeria. by Teespice(f): 7:59am On Mar 17, 2016
which nonsense king of internet.

is it by increasing prices of internet subscription and providing poor services.

matter of fact, I am porting to Etisalat once this current sub expires. though expensive but the network is the best.

screw glo.

5 Likes

Re: Glo Is The King Of Internet Subscription In Nigeria. by seankay(m): 8:20am On Mar 17, 2016
If you need a network that will frustrate you and one that is not everywhere choose GLO

3 Likes

Re: Glo Is The King Of Internet Subscription In Nigeria. by Kenneth10110(m): 8:42am On Mar 17, 2016
opribo:
I concur 100% glo is the baba of them all. None can compare to the speed of browsing.
Mind you, I've used all the others but Glo has never let me down. Proudly Naija all the way.

upon there bad network their Bb sub was increased to 1400
Re: Glo Is The King Of Internet Subscription In Nigeria. by acenazt: 9:01am On Mar 17, 2016
Segunjosegs:
bros I have used glo on Sony Xperia Z,blackberry Z3,Samsung grand prime and Microsoft Lumia 535 and glo remained terribly slow on all of then. Are u going to call these phones wack and unauthorized?

3 Likes

Re: Glo Is The King Of Internet Subscription In Nigeria. by acenazt: 9:02am On Mar 17, 2016
Glo and their slow Network.

1 Like

Re: Glo Is The King Of Internet Subscription In Nigeria. by dan9ice(m): 9:52am On Mar 17, 2016
Make person hear word jare.. The plan increased from 1k to 1400, with a low level snailish network you still they help them do advert embarassed
Re: Glo Is The King Of Internet Subscription In Nigeria. by Izecson3D(m): 11:16am On Mar 17, 2016
I browse unlimited with #70 everyday. And its not glo undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Glo Is The King Of Internet Subscription In Nigeria. by Koleman(m): 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
Glo network wei fast like snail...
Re: Glo Is The King Of Internet Subscription In Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
Segunjosegs:
Egotistical mou'fucker, na which year you wan get sense?? sad
Re: Glo Is The King Of Internet Subscription In Nigeria. by sexy74(m): 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
Even if you use IPhone 19 Z glo no be network. Glo poo everywhere you go fo r internet. Glo is so fast that the tortoise will have covered 19 km before u can load 2 mb
Re: Glo Is The King Of Internet Subscription In Nigeria. by mamaD1: 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
I subscribe to glo for 2months and I didn't get value for what I paid for, total waste of time and my hard earned money...smmh I had to go back to MTN.

Kindly visit my blog ; doyeen Aliyu blog http://doyeenaliyublog..com.ng/?m=1
Re: Glo Is The King Of Internet Subscription In Nigeria. by joseph214(m): 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
honsule:

Tortoise grin
Pregnant snail carrying elephant on its back.
Re: Glo Is The King Of Internet Subscription In Nigeria. by sixtusjr(m): 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
opribo:
GLO Nigeria abi GLO Ghana?
Re: Glo Is The King Of Internet Subscription In Nigeria. by mark3009(m): 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
dopedealer:
Fakes news everywhere. Glo Ko glue ni
Read the news from the original source above.
Re: Glo Is The King Of Internet Subscription In Nigeria. by Raddie(m): 7:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
Been on Glo for about some months now and to be prank not seen any reason to opt out yet, but I trust myself once them start I don port be dat!

#location Sango, Ogun.

Re: Glo Is The King Of Internet Subscription In Nigeria. by NiRfreak(m): 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
mamaD1:
I subscribe to glo for 2months and I didn't get value for what I paid for, total waste of time and my hard earned money...smmh I had to go back to MTN.

Kindly visit my blog ; doyeen Aliyu blog http://doyeenaliyublog..com.ng/?m=1
Kindly visit? for what? ur blog they share money?...lame way of getting traffic is begging
Re: Glo Is The King Of Internet Subscription In Nigeria. by UIA04(f): 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
I use airtel and it is super fast I can even watch YouTube inside the bus unlike glo
Re: Glo Is The King Of Internet Subscription In Nigeria. by Ekugbeh(m): 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
Etisalt z best inspite d cost

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast) / Can Pubg And Pes 2019 Work On Itel P32 Without Lag / Pics Of My Oppo Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.