Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

How Engineering Students Prepare For Exams (pic) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Engineering Students Prepare For Exams (pic) (59041 Views)

University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) / Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) / 1.4m Students Prepare As JAMB Announces UTME Dates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Engineering Students Prepare For Exams (pic) by Engineer1985(m): 6:56am On May 29, 2015
Oviwanu:
that is nt 2ru. eng. students prepare even b4 d time table is out.
Yes you're correct! When I was a student I used to cover some courses before the semester began.

1 Like

Re: How Engineering Students Prepare For Exams (pic) by laykhorn(m): 6:56am On May 29, 2015
dondemex:
'Advanced Engineering Mathematics' By K.A STROUD,my second bible.
That textbook is a joke!
Get Joh Bird and Kreyzig too If you really want to battle Engineering Maths
Re: How Engineering Students Prepare For Exams (pic) by RobinHez(m): 7:51am On May 29, 2015
aĺl of u shouting 'we read before semester starts' care to challenge an american engineer? we only believe in reading here, Practical application (which is the main core) is poor. so tell me how that makes one a successful engineer?!
stop bragging on how much u've read but start bragging on how much of those reading has brought out the engineer in u!!!
Re: How Engineering Students Prepare For Exams (pic) by Chadso(m): 8:06am On May 29, 2015
ignis:
The title should be changed to "How lazy students prepare for exam".

U're an Engineer?
Re: How Engineering Students Prepare For Exams (pic) by Chemstar: 8:17am On May 29, 2015
RobinHez:
This is so true.,....grin

This is so on point. even at dat i'm proudly representing Great Ife Chemical.

1 Like

Re: How Engineering Students Prepare For Exams (pic) by Ikiriye(m): 10:03am On May 29, 2015
Engineering students prepare well ahead of time and do less during exams period Majorlybrain teasing and destroy the questions when it arrives
I hail all Nigerian engineering students.bravo.
Re: How Engineering Students Prepare For Exams (pic) by Lincoln275(m): 10:30am On May 29, 2015
am proud to be an engr.
Re: How Engineering Students Prepare For Exams (pic) by Nobody: 10:52am On May 29, 2015
barackodam:
ain't no easy being an engr!!!!!!!!
and u think it's easy to be a Lawyer?
Re: How Engineering Students Prepare For Exams (pic) by Nobody: 10:54am On May 29, 2015
Are you for real undecided
winetapper:
amu guilty too
Re: How Engineering Students Prepare For Exams (pic) by Paschalp(m): 11:06am On May 29, 2015
dondemex:
'Advanced Engineering Mathematics' By K.A STROUD,my second bible.
. I finished that before my further maths waec
Re: How Engineering Students Prepare For Exams (pic) by winetapper: 11:33am On May 29, 2015
peppyluv02:
Are you for real undecided

No amu for Fake
Re: How Engineering Students Prepare For Exams (pic) by Nobody: 11:36am On May 29, 2015
I hear...
winetapper:

No amu for Fake
Re: How Engineering Students Prepare For Exams (pic) by barackodam: 12:36pm On May 29, 2015
barrnchedo:
and u think it's easy to be a Lawyer?

not like I said so undecided
Re: How Engineering Students Prepare For Exams (pic) by baba11(m): 12:42pm On May 29, 2015
laykhorn:

That textbook is a joke!
Get Joh Bird and Kreyzig too If you really want to battle Engineering Maths
....and h k dass too
Re: How Engineering Students Prepare For Exams (pic) by laykhorn(m): 12:47pm On May 29, 2015
baba11:
....and h k dass too
oh! Thank you sir for adding that
Re: How Engineering Students Prepare For Exams (pic) by laykhorn(m): 12:50pm On May 29, 2015
Paschalp:
. I finished that before my further maths waec
You finished Ordinary! He is talking about Advance which is more sophisticated than that joke of a textbook.
The Advance isnt too helpfull too for Numerical and Complex analysis and Fourier, Laplace, Lagrange and other transforms and series like Power, Taylors,MacLaurin etc.
Re: How Engineering Students Prepare For Exams (pic) by baba11(m): 1:03pm On May 29, 2015
laykhorn:

oh! Thank you sir for adding that
You're always welcome
Re: How Engineering Students Prepare For Exams (pic) by edib(m): 1:30pm On May 29, 2015
When it comes to brains, trust the Engineering student never to disappoint
Re: How Engineering Students Prepare For Exams (pic) by Geedhey(m): 2:18pm On May 29, 2015
Most feared course Electromagnetics.... crazy indeed. Maxwell no try @all sure that guy doesn't have a life You got to be so on point to understand it. Big ups to all Engineering students and graduate ain't no easy job
Re: How Engineering Students Prepare For Exams (pic) by falseman(m): 7:10pm On May 29, 2015
EbolaParasite:

Speak for yourself. What you just did is called an erroneous assumption. Most? How many data sets did you sample to come to that conclusion? Engineer? I think not... tongue

and who is the OP speaking for? You can easily pick data sets from the comments above then conclude.
Re: How Engineering Students Prepare For Exams (pic) by ikakahu(m): 12:20am On May 30, 2015
This a total lie.When I was in school,you can hardly find me at home.I start reading 2 wks after resumption and so do my classmates.In my 300L,I had 49 course credits to register(without carryover)and max.course credits to register was 50.so if I had had any carryover from 200L,there won't be space to register it.Majority of the Engine boys never play with their academics except those unserious ones although very few.
Re: How Engineering Students Prepare For Exams (pic) by tpiadotcom: 1:32am On May 30, 2015
RobinHez:
This is so true.,....grin

How does it concern you!
Re: How Engineering Students Prepare For Exams (pic) by Nobody: 7:53am On May 30, 2015
barackodam:

not like I said so undecided
you said it indirectly
Re: How Engineering Students Prepare For Exams (pic) by Nobody: 7:54am On May 30, 2015
barrnchedo:
you said it indirectly
you inferred
Re: How Engineering Students Prepare For Exams (pic) by RobinHez(m): 11:08am On May 30, 2015
tpiadotcom:

How does it concern you!
tongue
Re: How Engineering Students Prepare For Exams (pic) by Paschalp(m): 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
laykhorn:

You finished Ordinary! He is talking about Advance which is more sophisticated than that joke of a textbook.
The Advance isnt too helpfull too for Numerical and Complex analysis and Fourier, Laplace, Lagrange and other transforms and series like Power, Taylors,MacLaurin etc.
. oh!!! thanks for the enlightenment... I will search for the advanced
Re: How Engineering Students Prepare For Exams (pic) by simdam500(m): 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
So that is it? undecided

With all their sad

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out My Sister's Waec Result / 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship / Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.