Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) (35321 Views)

Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) / This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) / Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by todaynewsreview: 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2016
Photos Of University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Students Preparing For Exams

http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1065/photos-of-university-of-maiduguri-unimaid-students-preparing

6 Shares

Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by HungerBAD: 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
This is bad.

How are the future leaders suppose to learn this way?no wonder we go to School to "CRAM" the book,so as to pass.

There is no way we can advance technologically,reading under street lamps.

24 Likes

Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by ashewoboy(m): 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
If they hear Gboa like dat song by jjc, dem go sarecheesy.

14 Likes

Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by AfonjaGuy: 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
WTF am not surprised, Abokkiss with they mentality. why not stay indoors and quietly read your books to avoid stories that touched the heart cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by AfricanApple(f): 12:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
when you live with a noisy roommate, you will know that's the best option for you. The school go though sha o

1 Like

Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by IamLEGEND1: 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2016
AfonjaGuy:
WTF am not surprised, Abokkiss with they mentality. why not stay indoors and quietly read your books to avoid stories that touched the heart cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
you know the kyn heat wey dey that state?
staying indoors at night is not an option for students not used to their weather.
i visited that state and i felt like i was gonna die at some point.
and the pictured street is at the center of the school and way more secure than most schools i know where cultists operate.

*modified
and for those saying they probably lack electricity,the school generators are always up & runningeveryday from 6pm-11/12midnight,no failing.
when you have temperatures between 40-50°c on the regular..... trust me,sitting in enclosed spaces will become a problem for anyone.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by vickystaring(m): 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
Chai!!!!
Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by ThuGnificenX: 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
Naija sad

1 Like

Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by aminho(m): 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
My alma mater if you wanna be made come to unimaid

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by lekkie073(m): 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
AfonjaGuy:
d same abolish dat turned ilorin afonja to ilorin geri alimi!

1 Like

Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
Even money to buy candle no dey... Streetlight (free light) things............

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by ikharia91(m): 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
The fear of Boko.....
Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by Godfullsam(m): 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
The fear of boko haram is the beginning of learning.

1 Like

Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
They are all unserious.. this is d time they should be revising comfortably,instead they are stressing themselves all in d name of reading..

2 Likes

Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by Nairadays: 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
All the best.

I just thank God for the security in this school during the height of Boko Haram's Insurgency.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by NathanBabs(m): 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
It seems there is no Power supply @ hostel that's why they choosed to use the roadside lamp... I see determination to succeed!!!

7 Likes

Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by tintingz(m): 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
They don't have power supply in their hostels I guess.

7 Likes

Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by ibroh22(m): 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
Buhari gan slf

1 Like

Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by Godfullsam(m): 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2016

Everything is different in the north!

1 Like

Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by HAH: 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
"If you want to be made come to unimaid"

My Alma mata

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by 2rutalk1: 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
It seems the Maiduguri is not as bad as we think over here in the South in terms of security. For those students to be there by that time of the night means they care less about the Boko boys.

3 Likes

Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by allansie(m): 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
Why be say we always do tins in nigeria in d hard way?....and dis doesn't mean dey wil com out in flyin colors...

1 Like

Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
Old pics

1 Like

Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by olatunjin(m): 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
AfonjaGuy:
Please don't talk like that bro,you are been tribalistic here. It happened in all schools not only in that school,how many schools have you visited?Let us be reasonable in everything we post online because we are all Nigeria

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by Ikigia: 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
Have seen this picture before......

1 Like

Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
I can relate with that

3 Likes

Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by crazyclowny: 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
hmm
Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
this is too sad , maybe no light in their hostels or too hot inside . all these punishment to finish their studies, n when they finish dey'll likely not get jobs or be scraping by to make ends meet

3 Likes

Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by akinola107(m): 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hustle is real

1 Like

Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by KelvinC1(m): 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
Godfullsam:

Everything is different in the north!
money dey o

1 Like

Re: University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) by KelvinC1(m): 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
no be only Unimaid.. na readymaid

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Kofoworola Ademola, First African Woman To Graduate From Oxford University / For UTME Candidates Who Haven't Been Posted, This Might Give You HOPE!! / US To Restrict Nigerian Students To 2-Year Courses Over National Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.