Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Circuit Atlantic Is A Fraudulent Company. Don't Ever Use Them - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Circuit Atlantic Is A Fraudulent Company. Don't Ever Use Them (499 Views)

GTBank Has Refused To Reverse A Fraudulent Transaction Made On My Account / 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" / Circuit Atlantic/ Shippy Me/ Zaposta - How NOT To Run A Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Circuit Atlantic Is A Fraudulent Company. Don't Ever Use Them by danidee10(m): 10:48pm On May 27, 2015
circuit Atlantic seems to be a fraudulent company. i purchased an item with them since February 2015. after a period of 2 months of waiting for an item i paid for with air freight service, i got no response from them. i had to contact them and they said the order was cancelled by the vendor. i requested for a refund of my money of an amount in Naira of 146,000. i haven't heard from them since then. This was my first dealing with them and obviously the result shows they are fraudulent in their dealings and not straight forward. i have all my voice conversations recorded on y phone as evidence cause i don't intend to loose such amount of money. My order number is 1502228335. The status on my account hasn't even changed to cancelled to show that the site doesn't even work and is just a site for collecting individuals hard earned money. i shall attach a picture and a recording next for viewers to see my account status for a canceled order since February and listen to the silly excuses and empty assurances that they are working on it.
Re: Circuit Atlantic Is A Fraudulent Company. Don't Ever Use Them by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 27, 2015
Hmm, can u provide more details bout this company? Is it nigerian or international. An online shop or onsite? What type of goods do they deal in.
Btw n srry for ur loss
Re: Circuit Atlantic Is A Fraudulent Company. Don't Ever Use Them by tolugar: 11:11pm On May 27, 2015
Hmmm circuit Atlantic has many thread open for their "crazy" business as a shipping firm.

They've dealt with me.

I've nt fully recovered.

Ur post just opened ageing wounds

https://www.nairaland.com/2299309/ever-thinking-using-shippyme-business#33510366

(1) (Reply)

Importation Of Color Coated Embossed Aluminium Roofing Sheet Coil / Innoson Debunks Allegation Of Indebtedness To GTB / Help:- Loan Needed To Pay Back In 4months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.